Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 10, 2012 12:24 PM

Apr 2011
For all chara creation info go here

Name: (Keep in mind this is EUROPE)
Age: (Elves and Valormen age slower, Elfkin and Humans are normal)
Race: (NO Dragonkin or Beastfolk)
Rank: (Only 2-5 available for normal users, 1s and up for admins and Creator-sama ONLY)
Weapon: (Name it, and write description or post a pic in a spoiler tab)
Peferred Spelltype: (See list available)
Bio/Personality: (Keep in spoiler if long...)
Appearance: (In spoiler tabs please)

ENJOY!
AngelicXIFeb 10, 2012 3:28 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 10, 2012 1:19 PM

Jun 2011
Name:Catherine Tudor,the Iron Maiden
Race:Imperial
Weapon:Any type of bladed weapons,and a magic staff.See below.

Rapier

Sword

Staff

Spell force increasing talisman

Peferred Spelltype:Destruction&Summoning,though she can do every single type.
Bio/Personality:
Personality:Sarcastic,Stern,Protective.She is also kind with her people,but each enemy shall fear her name.

Biography:

In a snowing day during the third winter of the Bloodtears War,in Nabata Kingdom was a happy day.The queen was giving birth to the probably unique successor of the imperial throne.A little babygirl with beautiful blue eyes gave hope to everyone with her cries.

Thirteen years later,the little girl,named Catherine,grew and as girls do,she was doing faster than boys;thus,she was already able to use powerful magic,thanks to her father's personal assistant and close friend's training,Lord Francesco D'espinay,and his daughter Marianne,a beautiful maiden,determinated to be Cathy's closest friend and always act like a big and protective sister.

Her parents however,were the victims of the war.That's when Cathy's personality changed.She became more rough and closed,and her smile was never as wide as it was before.To get the power of the kingdom,she married very quickly with a common prince,which later disappeared mysteriously...

Few years later,when she was 19,she meet King Marcus at a ball that was held for the periodical external affairs discussing.that's when their love started.And the flame still burns...

Appearance:

Self-Approved.
AngelicXIFeb 11, 2012 7:26 AM
Feb 10, 2012 4:42 PM

Apr 2011
Name: Noah Driftwood
Race: Elfkin
Weapon: A familiar, an ethereal snake named Lyre~Liar. He's a smartmouth who can take snakelike form around my arm and can shapeshift in a sword or bow...

Peferred Spelltype: Illusion, Summoning, & Destruction
Bio/Personality: An intelligient and not unkind young man, not to mention talented in swordsmanship as well as the arcane arts. His Elvish blood gives him his youthful complexion and pale hai. He's also the second son of a Lord in Celadonia, so his Knighted older brother is expected to take their Father's place at the round table someday. So Noah is pretty much free of any family duties. So he has undertaken the task to be a member of a secret corps serving King Marcus himself! So with pride and joy he travels the lands being the King's eyes, ears, and sometimes mouthpiece.
Appearance:

Self-APPROVED!
Gibz0maticFeb 12, 2012 7:30 AM
Feb 10, 2012 5:38 PM

Dec 2008
Name: Allan Chamberlain (Lord Chamberlain)
Race: Imperial
Weapon: Its name is Saudade [Sauh-Dad] - It is imbued with magic

Peferred Spelltype: Enchantment
Bio/Personality: Allan is the Queen's royal bodyguard, and protects her with his life. He's extremely loyal and protective of her.
Appearance:

HamnFeb 11, 2012 12:40 PM
Feb 10, 2012 5:59 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Elsa the Elegant
Race: Nord
Weapon: Soul Snatcher. Twin chakram imported from another land, enchanted with the power to steal souls.
Peferred Spelltype: Summoning and Illusion.
Bio/Personality: Ever the trend-setter, Elsa decided from a very young age she would be a Jarla and a spellcaster. She took a liking to illusion and summoning and so specializes in those. She also imported a unique duo of weapons. Her signature chakrams which she wields with great skill. In melee she utilizes a fighting style that is similar to dancing. It's hard to tell what's a dance move and what's part of an elaborate attack with her. Then again, she's always been a little hard to read.

At the age of 20 she became a Jarla just like she always wanted after showing her skills in leadership and diplomacy. The previous Jarls of Orchard, Frigghold, and Odinhelm were corrupted tyrants and she rose a rebellion which swiftly took down these three Jarls. The Oberjarl wanted the blood of the entire rebellion but Elsa stepped forward and took the blame for the rebellion. Fortunately, this was a mere test to see if the person who had done his work for him had the courage to face the consequences of their actions. She passed with flying colors and after a few more tests she took her seat as Jarla of Frigghold.
Appearance:

AngelicXIFeb 10, 2012 6:24 PM
Feb 11, 2012 1:03 AM
Jun 2010
Name:Albus Lucifis
Race: Elves
Weapon:Has a Valormen (Dwarfen) sword that has been enchanted and called Firefight (Guess what it does.) He is also equiped with another 'Dwarfen' item, A shield also enchanted called Firefighter (Take another guess.)
Peferred Spelltype:Summoning & Alchemy
Bio/Personality:

Appearance:

AngelicXIFeb 11, 2012 10:07 AM

Feb 11, 2012 11:19 AM

Aug 2011
Name:Marianne Saint-Amour,Countess de Leon,born Marianne D'Espinay
Weapon:Bladed Items,and Magic Amplifiers.

Sword of Damocles

Light Staff of Seramina

Emerald Magic Amplifier

Peferred Spelltype:Summoning,Illusion,Alchemy
Bio/Personality:She is a deep thinker and a rude woman.She knows how to stand up for herself.She is loyal to her Queen,and knows about her love with King Marcus.She acts as a spy and removes the found traitors and moles.

At the young age of fourteen,she was already mastering the Alchemy matters,having as a teacher her father,which happened to be aside from a Lord the Royal Court's doctor.

She had a relatively harsh childhood,her mother dying in childbirth,and so never having anyone but her father.

At the age of 19 she marries the love of her life,Count Vincent Saint-Amour,who dies two years later in war,letting her be the only one left out of the powerful von Leon house,and the district's ruler.

She resides currently with the Queen,playing as her spy and being her best friend,and probably the second most desired lady in Nabata Kingdom.Her familiar would be the Griffin named Alexander,a beast she summoned all her life.
Appearance:

AnemiaSMFeb 12, 2012 4:24 AM
Feb 11, 2012 11:48 AM

Jul 2011
Name: Sophia
Weapon: Dark Tome

Peferred Spelltype: Destruction/Summoning
Bio:

Personality: Sophia is rather shy and distant from strangers. She is very knowledgeable and knows plenty about the wilderness. She doesn't like to share her personal life to others, and usually stays quiet during a conversation only talking when she needs to. This all changes if you get acquainted with her however, if you're familiar with her, she will be very open and caring.
Appearance:

AngelicXIFeb 11, 2012 12:23 PM
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Feb 11, 2012 4:36 PM

Dec 2008
Name: Hermit
Weapon: Hidden arm blades that slide out on certain wrist movement.
Peferred Spelltype: Illusion
Bio/Personality: He's a crazy little man that enjoys killing. He's no longer part of Lycia, though he is originally from Lycia. Works under Lord Allan Chamberlain for assassination purposes.
Appearance:

AngelicXIFeb 11, 2012 4:43 PM
Feb 11, 2012 10:17 PM

Jan 2012
Name: Candace Tallien
Weapon:
Sword-seen below
Necklace- source of her healing powers

Preferred Spell type: Healer & Illusion
Bio/Personality: I am the daughter of King and Queen, Navinen and Jaquelyn Tallien of the Kafti Islands. As a child I would often accompany my parents on my Wyvern, Duchess Marie, to Lady Cathrine's home; a place I admired as much as I did her. During my time with Lady Cathrine, she taught me the way of illusions while my mother taught me healing spells, and gave me her necklace as a gift for completing my training.
When my father fought in the Bloodtears War, he died due to an infected wound he received in battle toward the end, and my mother committed suicide after his death. For the most part I now live with H.R.H. Queen Cathrine in her castle, because I can still her my mother's screams in halls; the same ones she made before she ended her life.
Appearance:

AnemiaSMFeb 12, 2012 4:25 AM

Feb 12, 2012 6:59 AM

Jun 2011
Name:Lena the Owl Wizard
Weapon:

Eneka Book

Magic Amplification Pendant

Staff

Peferred Spelltype:Summoning,Healing,Destruction
Bio/Personality:She is a laidback and odd person.However,she is a full of wisdom person under the clumsy mask she wears.

Lena ascended very quickly in magic,becoming respected.When old Wizard Mahani died,he picked her as his successor,reasoning that she is,"a owl with blue eyes".

She owns a familiar,a Owl.Secretly,she is Queen Catherine's ally.

Appearance:

Self-Approved.
Feb 12, 2012 1:45 PM
Mar 2011
Name: Benedict Goethe
Weapon: He creates his own weapons from ice.
Preferred Spell type: Destruction
Bio/Personality: Benedict was a noble by birth.He didn't have any sisters or brothers. His parents were rich and held a lot of land. He didn't have much of a childhood, from a early age he was thought how to be a noble. He didn't like the idea of becoming a noble and marrying to a total stranger, but he kept silent. He worked hard to be a good noble, to impress his parents and his soon-to be people. He didn't always agree with his parents, but still loved them and cared for them. The land witch they owned was green and beautiful. The people had high hopes for Benedict. People considered him and his parents better than the other nobles.

On his 16th birthday his household, with his parents were murdered, and Benedict was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Benedict was framed. He was sentenced for life in the Nabata's Maximum Security Prison. He spent 18 years in the prison. The prison was extremely harsh and cruel. The Prison had changed him so much, that even his parents wouldn't recognise him, if they were alive. There he met Marius, an old cryomancer. They had a lot in common. And so that Benedict could survive Marius thought him everything he knew,education, martial skills and the way of the cryomancer. When Benedict turned 34, his master had been Bedridden for a quite long time. Marius couldn't even eat or stand. Seeing his proud master in such a pathetic, miserable and weak state pained him. Nothing could have saved Marius, he was beyond any help. Benedict decided to end his masters suffering and give him the Coup de grâce, cryomancer style. This caused ruckus and disorder in the prison. With some of the other prisoners Benedict was finally able to escape. The only thing in his head now is revenge, any means necessary. The man looks much paler now and his eyes have changed.

(in the storyline he just escaped the prison)
Appearance:

AngelicXIFeb 12, 2012 2:00 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Nabatan-Etrurian Border

Gibz0matic - Feb 12, 2012

34 by Shifo-Chan »»
Feb 17, 2012 5:05 PM

» The Sapphire Tower

AngelicXI - Feb 13, 2012

31 by AngelicXI »»
Feb 13, 2012 6:19 PM

» Royal Palace of Nabata ( 1 2 )

AngelicXI - Feb 11, 2012

65 by HelloCandy »»
Feb 13, 2012 11:18 AM

Sticky: » History

AngelicXI - Feb 8, 2012

3 by AngelicXI »»
Feb 10, 2012 9:39 AM

Sticky: » The World and its People

Gibz0matic - Feb 9, 2012

0 by Gibz0matic »»
Feb 9, 2012 6:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.