Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 16, 2008 11:42 PM
May 2008
Please introduce yourself here!

Nothing personal, just what you'll like to be called and your likes and dislikes. (ex. manga, anime, singing, watching tv, etc.) And anything else you want to say.

I'll start, though I think I have written enough already.

My name is C.and.Y. You can call me otaku, Sophia, or Chie.
There are a lot of things that I like and there are a lot of things that I don't like.
If I was to list it, my list will be long. hehe

Ok now please introduce yourself!
-otaku-Aug 23, 2009 8:54 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 17, 2008 5:27 AM

Dec 2007
Hi everyone ^_^ I'm Karen, but you guys can call me Crystal, CA, Karen etc. ^^

Hmm, I won't disclose my age, but I am a teenager :] I think manga > anime, and seinen & josei > shoujo/shounen. Mika Nakashima is my favorite singer ;] GazettE is my favorite band.

Hmm...I guess that's all ^^ But if you want to know more, we can always chat :D
Aug 18, 2008 9:39 PM

Jun 2008
hi! i suggest everyone here just call me amaya. hope to get to knoe u all!! >.<
Sep 26, 2008 6:15 PM

Jul 2008
Hank Gathers was a standout forward for the Loyola Maramount University basketball team, who led the nation in scoring and rebounding his junior year. In 1990, during the semifinals of the WCC tournament, Gathers, who suffered from a heart disorder, collapsed on the court; less than an hour later he was dead. The tournament was suspended and LMU given an automatic bid to the NCAA tournament. LMU's Bo Kimble, Gathers' teammate from high school in Philadelphia, decided to shoot his first free throw each game with his left hand to honor his friend; he made all three he attempted in this manner.

This individual, Hank Gathers, is not me. My name is Timothy. Hello.
Sep 29, 2008 4:46 PM
May 2008
hankgathers said:
Hank Gathers was a standout forward for the Loyola Maramount University basketball team, who led the nation in scoring and rebounding his junior year. In 1990, during the semifinals of the WCC tournament, Gathers, who suffered from a heart disorder, collapsed on the court; less than an hour later he was dead. The tournament was suspended and LMU given an automatic bid to the NCAA tournament. LMU's Bo Kimble, Gathers' teammate from high school in Philadelphia, decided to shoot his first free throw each game with his left hand to honor his friend; he made all three he attempted in this manner.

This individual, Hank Gathers, is not me. My name is Timothy. Hello.

Oh... I see that's where you got the username. I don't watch basketball so I don't know much.
Anyway hello!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Manga Rants!

-otaku- - Aug 23, 2008

19 by Crystal_Assassin »»
Sep 4, 2008 4:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.