Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 21, 2011 10:19 AM
Feb 2011
Here admins can discuss about stuff that has to do with the club. (Such as Improvement, Changes, Issues, etc..)
xSpuukyMar 5, 2014 1:27 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 21, 2011 10:21 AM

Aug 2010
can we have a sub cathegorie :p for claiming kuudere ^-^?
Dec 21, 2011 10:25 AM
Jul 2018
Ooh..so we can change pictures in the gallery. Too bad nobody comments on them much :/

hmm, a kuudere claim? Are we allowed to?
Dec 21, 2011 10:26 AM

Aug 2010
i hope we can :O
hmm yeah change pic in the gallery would be nice ^_^ then i can upload LOTS of pics
Dec 21, 2011 10:43 AM

Mar 2010
nope this is a tsundere claim group theres already a claim a kuudere group who is active ;P

and whioa a lot of things well the first one nope ... BUT we can make a deal: 1 who you can always keep when youre admin and one that changes sounds good right ?
so I always keep louise and taiga can be up after the amount :)

the change the pictures is fine as well and I just uploaded what was on my laptop xD
so there were a lot of my fav characters ;) but 1 is fine as well :)

with event cards we should stick to the same : 2 for admins and 1 for regular members ;) BUT as I said before 1 can switch dunno if we should apply that on the event cards as well ? OR an idea would be just having 5 to choose from as event cards

oh yeah and the issue with not so good pics that cant be used well : make restrictions like it has to be this size at least ;)

try the lay-out and I will judge perhaps I will join in as well and try some skills cause I feel left out as the creator and not being able to do a single thing =\

and decide its either 3 months keeping or half a year and not being able to choose her after the 2nd period ? ;)

the blockade rule sounds cool we only want active memebrs to claim the famous kug.rie tsunderes like shana,nagi,louise etc.

badge sounds cool and perhaps we put the rank on the badge as well like regular member MOD or officer :) then it actually feels like a badge as well

and yes we're in a need of someone with skills who can make signatures a profile/lay-out with the rules etc.

event cards accepted as well only for active members ;)
Dec 21, 2011 10:45 AM

Aug 2010
can officer claim 2 also? ^_^?
Dec 21, 2011 10:47 AM

Mar 2010
nope cause then it would be too much claiming ... I mean all fav. tsunderes would already be claimed definitly .. sorry we shouldnt do that since I made active members officers ;) so if we get many active members thats not rlly going well xD
Dec 21, 2011 10:49 AM

Aug 2010
:P can you make me an exeption xD. but anyhow i don t know who would be my 2nd claim anyways xD. it toook me a looooong time to claim karin-chan.
Dec 21, 2011 10:55 AM
Feb 2011
Chloe-tsundere said:
BUT we can make a deal: 1 who you can always keep when youre admin and one that changes sounds good right ?

the blockade rule sounds cool we only want active memebrs to claim the famous kug.rie tsunderes like shana,nagi,louise etc.

how is that going to work? O_o

then nobody can claim Shana or Taiga excep DarkneX and Chloe... you know that no ppl will join right?
Dec 21, 2011 10:59 AM
Feb 2011
because they know that don't even have a chance on claiming the tsundere they want even if they are active
Dec 21, 2011 11:00 AM

Aug 2010
they still join. we still have mikoto misaka xD.
( psst add kuudere , then no one wil be bothered with " too less tsundere to claim" ) xD
Dec 21, 2011 11:10 AM

Mar 2010
I as creator will keep my louise anyways ... ;)

tthammy shut up about kuuderes plus this is ADMIN talk

well I said I will give taiga away since shes popular and perhaps admins shouldnt then but I will keep louise though or else im going to feel veeery bad O.O shes my love
Dec 21, 2011 11:11 AM

Mar 2010
btw lately other tsunderes seem popular as well ;) not only those 3/4 famous ones
Dec 21, 2011 11:41 AM

Aug 2010
ok lets say : chloe ONLY can keep her louise?
ok everyone voote ai .
ok democration with veto vote decided chloe to have her louise .
Dec 22, 2011 3:25 AM

Apr 2010
So i come up with the idea of admins having 2 claims... and then they use that idea, dont thank me for it and not allow me to claim another tsundere (which would've been or misaki of maid-sama or sugawa of onani master (who arent that popular or fought for)).
Thanks >_>'

@tthammy. Let's start a... uuh... coup de club d'etat??
Kayde12Dec 22, 2011 3:33 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2011 3:36 AM

Aug 2010
LOL coup d etait xD bhahahahah.

didn t get what you mean echi cooky. (whats so unhappy wiht chloe regime?)
Dec 22, 2011 3:42 AM

Apr 2010
We can't have 2 claims even tho we rock!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2011 2:24 PM

Dec 2010
So I decided it was time to think up some rules, What do you think of them?

1. To be able to claim you must have at least made 50 posts.
  2. Due to popular demand claiming any of the four tsundere wonders (Shana, Taiga, Nagi, Louise) requires 200 posts
    (These rules are only for the new claimers, the ones that have already claimed will follow the nonexistent rules)

3. Each claiming period is three months
  4. You can not claim the same tsundere twice
  5. Post any problems/ questions in the Help thread (I'll make one)
  6. Read the first post and make sure you have everything before making a claim.
  7. People who already have claimed a tsundere will get a spot in the Hall of claim so people can see under which period you claimed what tsundere.
Dec 23, 2011 4:01 PM

Mar 2010
I agree with all but you can claim twice.. since its only 3 months or else half a year and no reclaim ;) but reclaim perhaps after the new period imn the 2nd case
Dec 23, 2011 4:22 PM

Aug 2010
wow. XD least made 50 post --> if every member would do that, our club wil become chaos like 4chan
Dec 23, 2011 4:34 PM

Dec 2010
It doesn't say anywhere that these 50 posts have to be made in the club. It can be anywhere on MAL, it is simply easier to see that you're an active member, that way.
Dec 24, 2011 1:30 AM

Dec 2011
I agree with most of the rules, but I'm guessing you mean that you can't claim a tsundere twice in a row? Cuz it would suck if we couldn't get our favorite girl back. I know you probably don't mean that, but its more for clarification's sake.
Dec 24, 2011 1:08 PM

Apr 2010
Darknex.
1. I don't see why.
2. Seems like a popularity contest now.

3. Deal.
4. Deal.
5. Deal.
6. Maybe.
7. Why not.

Not being mean or negative. That's what i seriously think.
Dec 24, 2011 1:55 PM

Dec 2010
Ecchi_Kooks said:

1. I don't see why.
2. Seems like a popularity contest now.

Not being mean or negative. That's what i seriously think.

Regarding #1:

I'm not sure of this one, I just noticed that in some of the claim clubs they set this up as a limit. Which made me think.
This is probably because it is easer to distinguish one as active if they have a decent amount of posts. That way it's a higher probability that this member tends to be more active. Instead of just claiming without leaving a word.
Of course they could still do so, and the new member without any posts may do the contrary and actually be active, therefore I'm not sure.

Regairding #2:

These are the most famous tsunderes and there's a high probabilty that many of the members join just to claim one of them.
It would be sad if someone just claimed them without doing anything with them, instead of leaving her for the more active ones (my opinion).
Of course I think all tsunderes should stand on equal ground but I can not really ignore the facts on this one.
The rest of the explanation would be pretty much the same as the first.

I like good criticism, so if there's anything you don't agree on or want a clarification on I'm more than happy to discuss.
Dec 25, 2011 2:45 AM

Apr 2010
I see it as unfair to whoever just joined MAL. I know that 50 posts is not that big of a number if you think about it. I also know that it's not like if the club is gonna get invaded by every single new MAL member.
But still, i just find the concept (X number of posts before being allowed to whatever), kinda meeh.

Explanation would also be pretty much the same as the first :P I can understand your point of view, but this is also a concept i fiind kinda meeh.

Again it's just the concept that im not quite into, but i don't have any real objections against those rules
Dec 25, 2011 6:05 AM

Dec 2011
Along the same line as Kooks, I disagree with the first rule. I remember that I more or less joined this club as I came into MAL, so I can say from firsthand that this would stymie some people from becoming a true active.

However, I entirely agree with 2, as I feel that those who have shown some serious connection to the community should be appreciated in that sense. It would allow the senior members to show their authority (almost like a trophy wife, but obviously with tsunderes its the other way around XD). Plus, when those who make the required number of posts reach the quota and claim one of the main tsuns, it will be more of an accomplishment, rather than just being another one of their picks.
Dec 25, 2011 10:56 AM
Jul 2018
Hahaha...Hall of claim. xD I like that !
Dec 25, 2011 1:15 PM

Aug 2010
XD me too
Dec 25, 2011 10:20 PM

Jun 2011
DarkneX said:
So I decided it was time to think up some rules, What do you think of them?

1. To be able to claim you must have at least made 50 posts.
  2. Due to popular demand claiming any of the four tsundere wonders (Shana, Taiga, Nagi, Louise) requires 200 posts
    (These rules are only for the new claimers, the ones that have already claimed will follow the nonexistent rules)

3. Each claiming period is three months
  4. You can not claim the same tsundere twice
  5. Post any problems/ questions in the Help thread (I'll make one)
  6. Read the first post and make sure you have everything before making a claim.
  7. People who already have claimed a tsundere will get a spot in the Hall of claim so people can see under which period you claimed what tsundere.

1. Lol no. Might as well quit right now. I can't be on this thing 24/7. Being on vacation w/crap Internet doesn't help.
2. Don't really care. I'd claim Rin Tohsaka over those. 200 posts though? Only the people willing to chat it up are gonna get the Four Tsundere Wonders then.
3. *sigh*
4. Wait... Wha? Why?
6. I forgot to ask for a banner... but I'm a horrible artist (can't even draw stick figures) so I'll throw up a few banners and one of you can pick one for me.
7. Um... ok?
Dec 26, 2011 1:25 AM

Apr 2010
3. *sigh*
4. Wait... Wha? Why?

3. Unless we start a whole bunch of games, contests and whatnot in which we could use our tsundere (one way or another), then we should have a claim-time-limit. If not, i mean what should we do with that claim? We claim, get a card, and that's it? Don't think it will work that way

4.I guess because some other peeps would like to claim a certain tsundere at least once. Now personally i don't mind because there are a few tsunderes that im interested in, but it is true that some people would rather stick with their fav forever.
How about, if after a certain delay, no one has claimed our previous claim (that sounded weird), we can claim her once again?
Dec 26, 2011 7:38 AM

Dec 2010
Regarding #1 (again):

Like I said before, this one I am still not sure of. I still stand by what I said, "It is probably easier to distinguish one as active if they have a decent number of posts"
There are cases when it will work and when it will fail, there's really no way to know. But ask yourselves this, who looks the most active, the one with or without any posts? Guess that says itself.

I don't know if the newer users to MAL want an easy way to organize their anime, or if they want to contribute to the community.
If they want to contribute, then these 50 posts shouldn't be that big of a problem, even if you're not online everyday. If you think the limit is too high, fine I lower it, these rules are just preliminary anyway.

Regardning #2 (again):

I think this rule, or at least some kind of rule has to be made for them. Their popularity is ridiculously high, and like I said, most of the people joining probably just want to claim one of them.
So yes, simply active members will be able to claim one of them. But 200 posts isn't that high of a limit as it seems, as these 200 posts can be made anywhere in MAL. But if you think it is too high, fine I'll lower it as well.

Regarding 3&4:

These two rules work well together. If we don't set any limit, and not doing any kind of activity with our claims, this club will sooner than later die.

I agree with much of what Kooks said.

Regarding the reclaiming... Hmm, that could be a way, think you'd be able to refine that one?
DarkDec 26, 2011 7:55 AM
Dec 26, 2011 12:53 PM

Apr 2010
Uuh... i dunno...
How about, when claiming starts we msg every member, lettin them know that claiming has started for... between 5 and 10days. When the claiming "season" has ended, if our previous tsundere hasnt been claimed by anyone, you can have her back.

?
Dec 26, 2011 1:05 PM

Apr 2010
You may even have gained a rank in the club, a special card or prize of some sorts :P
Congratz! You have now reached level 5 with 52 points! :P 35 points with Hitagi, 10 points with Misaki, 7 points with Sugawa!
Kayde12Dec 27, 2011 3:04 AM
Dec 27, 2011 11:00 AM

Dec 2011
Hmm, creating ranks for the members?

That might be interesting if the system could be properly fleshed out, but the only problem that I could see is that some people will be irritated by this distringuishing system.

...if the ranking system was to go through though, then specific rankings would be cool. I would suggest having a general ranking (complete with titles possibly?), but then also having a points sytem with the Tsundere that they have at the moment. They could earn points by doing things with their Tsundere, such as contributing to the running story (I'll be adding soon), or possibly vying for their tsundere in some sort of competition. Thus, after a couple seasons, you could have like 30 points for Tsundere 1, and 26 points for Tsundere 2.
Dec 27, 2011 4:52 PM
Feb 2011
yukiteru728 said:
Hmm, creating ranks for the members?

That might be interesting if the system could be properly fleshed out, but the only problem that I could see is that some people will be irritated by this distringuishing system.

...if the ranking system was to go through though, then specific rankings would be cool. I would suggest having a general ranking (complete with titles possibly?), but then also having a points sytem with the Tsundere that they have at the moment. They could earn points by doing things with their Tsundere, such as contributing to the running story (I'll be adding soon), or possibly vying for their tsundere in some sort of competition. Thus, after a couple seasons, you could have like 30 points for Tsundere 1, and 26 points for Tsundere 2.

hmm... that sounds interesting
Jan 2, 2012 7:11 AM

Mar 2010
to all mods and officers: feel free to add characters which I forgot to add :)

and im all confused about this convo now ... cause everyone thinks differently
please dont make the diff between active and non-active too much ok
Jan 2, 2012 7:26 AM

Mar 2010
still think we should stick to half a year and no re-claim or else 3 months claim and be able to re-claim or else it

and ranking sounds cool lets make badges for those but what will the ranks names be ?
also that messaging every time a period ends sounds fair enough ^^
Jan 4, 2012 1:17 AM
Feb 2011
I'm a confused admin -.-

ok, I need some work to do, like doing card/banners... but the thing is that I don't know how many of the card DarkneX have done (or even if he has done any).

DarkneX I need you to write done on every post in Claim your tsundere here! and I need the same "layout" that you are using so that the cards don't looks different

or a event need to be started (tho I think we should prioritize to give every member a "regular" cards/banners first)
Jan 4, 2012 4:53 AM

Dec 2010
Ah, yes. I don't if I can say that I'm done with any, most of them are "in progress/ Nearly completed"

About the layout... Hmmm, do I have one? I do most of them as I see fit. But I'm still pondering whether we should make the cards smaller or not. What do you think?
Jan 4, 2012 5:04 AM
Feb 2011
by layout I mean like this:

this is the layout I use(d) to "random cards", I just added a pic, name, moved the text and played some with the colors... very easy :P

hmm about the size... don't know maybe? it's not that hard to shrink them if we deside to do it
Jan 4, 2012 5:12 AM

Aug 2010
i think the layout is perfect. i don t want to have little card like other clubs -_-
Jan 4, 2012 6:16 AM

Mar 2010
think smaller is best as you can use it as signature as well like I have now ^^

and I lvoe the lay out of Thep just keeping it simple is alright ^^
Jan 4, 2012 12:41 PM

Apr 2010
I realized that something wasn't quite clear on one of the claiming rules.

"You cannot claim the same tsundere twice in a row."
Does that mean we can claim her normally again if we skip a season?
Because if so, then the "10 days on standby" rule looses importance a bit... don't you think?
Jan 4, 2012 1:15 PM

Dec 2010
Ah yes, I noticed that before. I was pondering what I should do with that rule.

If anyone hasn't claimed your tsundere the last 10 days you're free to claim her again.

Although if you skip and wait till the next claiming you don't really have to wait 10 days to claim her again, then it is simply "fastest wins"

It is simply a way of making others have the chance of claiming that tsundere. This rule will prevent anyone from keeping the most popular tsunderes time after time.
Jan 8, 2012 6:04 AM

Nov 2011
Im not a mod but got Chloe permission to post this here. Now everyone can read it in the future

We will get a banner from the claimed Tsundere. Are they the same as member cards?
Or will we have new member cards as soon as there will be some templates to choose from? Cause " claim the tsundere" banners are pretty much random. Also users can make their own banner cards so they will be very different
I think if we will have member cards in the future, we need few templates. Then everyone will have similar cards
Jan 10, 2012 8:23 AM

Mar 2010
everyone I dont mind if you change stuff and all but rules really have to be discussed by me I keep seeing new rules ... and not all are ot my likings :S
Jan 10, 2012 8:41 AM
Feb 2011
ok time for some 100+ member cards (I'll start with them this weekend)... so how do you want them?

- random (use one template/like my previous card, the member get's the tsundere they have claim, I choose the pic)

- 5-7 templates (in that case I need some tsunderes to use on them)

or shall I do some example cards and then we choose which one to use?
Jan 10, 2012 11:42 PM

Mar 2010
Thep said:
ok time for some 100+ member cards (I'll start with them this weekend)... so how do you want them?

- random (use one template/like my previous card, the member get's the tsundere they have claim, I choose the pic)

- 5-7 templates (in that case I need some tsunderes to use on them)

or shall I do some example cards and then we choose which one to use?

think with limited cards you should keep it limited and just make some templates or else it gets all messy ;)

use the main tsunderes since many love them ( louise,nagi,taiga,shana ) plus some who are popular as well perhaps kanzaki aria ? or well suggest something ^^

do show some example cards is always better ^^
Jan 11, 2012 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
Chloe-tsundere said:

use the main tsunderes since many love them ( louise,nagi,taiga,shana ) plus some who are popular as well perhaps kanzaki aria ? or well suggest something ^^

do show some example cards is always better ^^

Won't those card be to similar to the Tsundere Club Cards then? I would rather have more unique ones so anyone will know that this is a "Claim a Tsundere" member card. I would suggest making for example 3 templates with different backgrounds. After a user will claim a Tsundere you will combine her image pic with one of those template backgrounds. I know it will be more work then for Thep. So you all must decide as moderators

Temporary mod Senzu off:D
Jan 11, 2012 8:49 PM

Dec 2011
I think that that Kanzaki Aria would definitely be a more popular tsundere, as the series ran this past summer, if I am correct?

Also, does anybody remember the name of the tsundere from Baka and Test? I realized I've found red headed tsundere absolutely adorable.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Claim your tsundere here! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Gyarutsundere - Nov 30, 2011

668 by removed-user »»
Nov 18, 2021 1:46 AM

Sticky: » admins needed for designing and cards!

Gyarutsundere - Dec 1, 2011

38 by Gyarutsundere »»
Nov 14, 2021 6:42 AM

Sticky: » Claimed tsundere list

Gyarutsundere - Nov 30, 2011

20 by Gyarutsundere »»
Jan 16, 2017 5:42 AM

» Joeys Card Delivery

joey101937 - Sep 26, 2015

3 by joey101937 »»
Jan 15, 2017 3:04 PM

» introduction

Gyarutsundere - Dec 19, 2011

18 by caninesrock »»
Nov 18, 2016 7:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.