Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 18, 2011 3:34 PM

Apr 2008
WTF where is a~tan as for the story a-tan guardian is hinagiku
(just remeber a-tan calling hina to mama and hayate is papa)
and hinagiku also staying from apartment of nagi with A-Tan!
and

wtf hina new sword~ where it come from and that sword i never see that from manga
Dec 18, 2011 3:44 PM

Aug 2011
Hina used the sword in the manga during the Athena arc.
Dec 18, 2011 3:46 PM

Apr 2008
hmm~ currently finding it to my memories if realy happen~ or WAAH Can't remeber~ but u say is there~ ah i remeber from isumi and hina vs a-tan~ BUT ATAN is not here in movie~ ~
Dec 18, 2011 8:18 PM

Dec 2010
Nozila said:
hmm~ currently finding it to my memories if realy happen~ or WAAH Can't remeber~ but u say is there~ ah i remeber from isumi and hina vs a-tan~ BUT ATAN is not here in movie~ ~

Athena didn't appear right away after her arc yet Hinagiku still had the sword; the basis on my following thought is Kayura though. She is a character which only appeared recently and well after Athena appeared again so my guess on why she is not there if this is indeed after the Athena arc ( they also showed in the OP Athena with her flying swords in that fight during the Athena arc when they were showing flashbacks like when Hayate first met Nagi so this is another form of basis on why it is after) is that she was left at home; that's reaching but unless it separates from the manga timeline then i don't see how Kayura can be there without Athena.
Dec 18, 2011 8:30 PM
May 2010
I think it's okay to bring the plot from manga here?
I think it's because the setting in this movie is set to some month further than the manga now, so it's possible that Athena already restore her energy with Hinagiku.
That's why there's no Athena, she already got her power back, she no longer needs to stay with Hayate and friends.
raxarDec 18, 2011 8:48 PM
This is a signature.
Dec 19, 2011 1:26 AM

Apr 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
Nozila said:

Athena didn't appear right away after her arc yet Hinagiku still had the sword; the basis on my following thought is Kayura though. She is a character which only appeared recently and well after Athena appeared again so my guess on why she is not there if this is indeed after the Athena arc ( they also showed in the OP Athena with her flying swords in that fight during the Athena arc when they were showing flashbacks like when Hayate first met Nagi so this is another form of basis on why it is after) is that she was left at home; that's reaching but unless it separates from the manga timeline then i don't see how Kayura can be there without Athena.

yah i think it to but they can't leave a-tan bcos is a child form and from a-tan story she been follow or something~ that's why hina is there~

raxar said:
I think it's okay to bring the plot from manga here?
I think it's because the setting in this movie is set to some month further than the manga now, so it's possible that Athena already restore her energy with Hinagiku.
That's why there's no Athena, she already got her power back, she no longer needs to stay with Hayate and friends.

wah~ dunno~ kinda disspointed bcos im wait for this movies bcos a-tan will be there and totaly~ gone~ T=T but the movie is okay~ also if u said~ about further month~ look liek u are wrong bcos~ nagi and kayura talking about coming next semeter thats why story go on from vacation if u read the manga the new term is already here from last chapter right?

(Spoiler)
i kinda rember hayate saying about the a door totaly forgot wat door is this call~
Hayate saying if u open this door there a chance u will see hinagiku changing~ if u are so lucky! and open it and hina is there~ WTF~ and also from movie hina from toilet....

sory for wrong english
Dec 19, 2011 7:39 PM

Feb 2010
Okay look. Athena is currently in Alice mode. I too questioned why Alice did not follow them on the trip, so there are 3 possible reasons in my opinion.

1. Alice has already left: This would place this movie quite a bit ahead of the manga as I don't think Alice will stay there for more than what was it, 2 months? So it may be around 2-3 months in the future. Considering that this is at the end of summer that's not too unlikely but it does leave several unanswered questions.

2. Alice/Athena was left out to preserve her for the 3rd anime season. This would make the movie less canonical but makes a lot of sense. The Athena arc is HUGE (my favorite arc) and putting Alice in the movie may raise a lot of eyebrows and perhaps would lessen the impact of the Athena arc in general. Basically it could be a marketing choice.

3. Alice chose not to go! Which is... technically possible. I don't know why she wouldn't, but considering this is Hayate no Gotoku! she can can definitely get away with a 4th wall breaking line like "Because if I go, the movie will become pointless" or something like that. Which would be hilarious but still this is an interesting and rather unlikely option considering Alice is a child and needs to be with Hinagiku cause she has the Shirozakura.

As for Hina's swprd Shirozakura, it was given to her during the Athena arc by Isumi's grandma who pulled the sword from Athena's butler Machina. Ever since Hinagiku has used the Shirozakura instead of Masamune. During the Athena arc Masamune (the legendary wooden sword) was handed off to Hayate. I'm pretty sure that there is no confirmation of what happened to Masamune afterwards, but either Hayate or Isumi probably have it.

In case you still can't remember, Shirozakura allowed Hinagiku to fly, which she hated, but she had to use it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Heaven Is a Place on Earth Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

91 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 25, 2023 7:38 AM

» thoughts on the movie

Algazero - Dec 3, 2010

41 by CarbonMD »»
Dec 14, 2019 7:49 AM

» Prologue Of This Movie.

Tennouji - Mar 20, 2012

1 by tsubasalover »»
Jun 6, 2012 10:26 AM

» BD Title

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2011

2 by tsubasalover »»
Feb 27, 2012 10:51 AM

» Manga Released with the Movie

ExiaRevival - Jan 7, 2012

1 by tsubasalover »»
Feb 27, 2012 10:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.