Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 2, 2011 1:34 AM

Jul 2011
It's been a while since I've seen this but there was no threads at all for this series so whatever, I just remember how bizarre the ending was even by hentai standards. Could anyone even make out what was going on?
Jan 21, 2016 11:46 PM

May 2015
They’ve decided to confuse the hell out of us with a situation that begs the question, what the fuck is going on? With a mysterious jump to another world, perverted soldiers, shape shifting demons, an ambiguous war and some type of dimensional spiral in the sky with the Tower of Babel shooting up into it, things are about to go from mundane to crazy. It’s just too bad they never explain half of it… (°~°)

We’re first introduced to Erika and Akino as they’re taking a break on their school’s roof, but after a burst of light they’re whisked away to another world where they’re about to become the centerpiece of an all-out rape fest. Realizing they’re not in Kansas anymore, Akino is the first to fall as she gets gang raped by a group of ravenous soldiers; a prelude to the fate Erika faces shortly thereafter. Their inability to answer the soldiers’ questions incited them to; quite literally, screw the answers out of them after a little super pleasure drug injection in all the right places. (I hope for their sake they have other methods for their male prisoners…) Needless to say, their efforts are fun but futile given neither of these girls actually know anything about this messed up world. ¯\(°_o)/¯

With the help of a mysterious demon, Erika is able to escape from her confines and quickly finds herself in the middle of the resistance’s base camp. Sadly, that’s when the confusion starts, with Erika being destined to free those oppressed souls from the shackles of the soldiers and a whole bunch of other jive talk that really makes no sense. I’m sure there’s some rhyme or reason in there as to why he raped her after rescuing her, with his tentacles and enormous penis no less, but it was lost on me. At any rate, after that there’s just more rape coupled with convoluted conversations giving us bits and pieces about what’s going on, but it’s never fleshed out enough for us to actually understand what’s happening in this crazy world. At least not until the very end of the OVA, which does explain what the heck happened to our heroines, but does little more than help connect some of the many dots throughout the two episodes. Not good enough Sinners Paradise, not at all. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

So, with everything else that’s going on that they can’t competently explain there’s also a subplot between Erika and Akino friendship being told through a multitude of flashbacks. It centers on how they both used to run together, but Akino, always the fastest, found herself constantly getting slower as her ass & breasts got larger (Puberty). As Erika overtook her in speed, she became disheartened and angry with her body and with Erika (Petite body) whose breasts were almost nonexistent (ˆڡˆ) This leads to Erika saying hurtful things to Akino (without even realizing she was hurting her friend with those words) as Erika wanders around oblivious to the pain Akino is feeling. Akino get her back by having an affair with Erika love interest. And you know the rest...

The events throughout Sinners Paradise can almost be seen as a realization of and penance for their past actions "hint, hint, wink, wink" ✌(`ε´ )

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shitsurakuen Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jun 21, 2016

1 by removed-user »»
Dec 12, 2017 7:53 PM

Poll: » Shitsurakuen Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Jun 20, 2016

1 by removed-user »»
Dec 12, 2017 7:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.