Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 11, 2011 7:02 PM

Nov 2008
IamOyashiro-sama said:
Huh. So, I feel like I should post here.

Well, I am Courtney. But I'm actually Oyashiro-sama. You can call me by my name or username, but just to let you know I love it when people make up nicknames for me! :D

I'm not your typical teenage girl, but then everyone says that. I'm really open to opinions, not afraid of liking childish things, and music is not one of my interests.

Not just an anime fan - I love animated shows in general. I have a hard time liking live action shows/movies. It has to be really good/charming/funny for me to enjoy it.

Oh, and I am Canadian. o u o

K-ON will be my favourite anime forever. Also I love Ritsu Tainaka so much. :'D <3

Mind if I call you Courtney? You have the same name as my girlfriend and I have just grown to love that name. Haha.

Dec 11, 2011 7:12 PM

Jul 2010
I'm not too good with introductions, but I'll give it a shot. I'm 23 and from the Netherlands. I like most anime genres, but lately I'm not watching that much due to being busy with other stuff. Favourite anime are Steins;Gate, Gintama and Fate/Zero (to name a few). Also a big fan of the Fate/Stay Night VN, so far the only Visual Novel I liked really much. Still planning to read more in the future though.

Can't think of much else to add. If you're curious about anything, you can always visit my profile and comment there or just replying here is possible as well ofcourse :P
Dec 11, 2011 7:30 PM

Apr 2009
Not quite sure what this club is, but it seems neato, and I'm wanting to be a bit more active on MAL, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

My name's Derek. I'm 22 years old. Currently a college senior, majoring in Political Science (don't worry, I don't actually talk politics much, ESPECIALLY not to strangers). My plan is to take a year or two off and go to law school after that.

Haven't been watching much anime lately (this semester has been really tough), but my favorites are: Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, Rainbow, and Durarara!! I also quite enjoy anything that's slice of life and/or romance. I get a bit of a hard time from other male anime fans around here. ;)

Outside of anime, I quite enjoy: video games (especially fighting games), board games, and doing anything relaxing.
Please ignore any "I like my women how I like my _____" jokes. I really am just a hopeless romantic at heart. ;)
Dec 11, 2011 11:21 PM

Jul 2010
Hello. I'm 19, from Vietnam. I'm currently a university freshman. As for my name, just call me by my username (or any shortened vers of it) or Kyuu.

I can speak English and Japanese (I sucks massively at the latter though) aside from my native language. I'm a rather hard-to-approach person, but I'm willing to talk with whoever wants to talk with me.

My hobbies is anime (obviously) and martial arts (just the ones I'm training). A lil' normal, I guess.

Like some ppl above, I'm not sure what this club is, but anyway, thanks for the invitation.
Dec 11, 2011 11:33 PM

Nov 2008
PhantomZwei said:
Hello. I'm 19, from Vietnam. I'm currently a university freshman. As for my name, just call me by my username (or any shortened vers of it) or Kyuu.

I can speak English and Japanese (I sucks massively at the latter though) aside from my native language. I'm a rather hard-to-approach person, but I'm willing to talk with whoever wants to talk with me.

My hobbies is anime (obviously) and martial arts (just the ones I'm training). A lil' normal, I guess.

Like some ppl above, I'm not sure what this club is, but anyway, thanks for the invitation.

I explained it to MaryJane above if you scroll up, but if you want to know more, contact me through profile comments, or just make an appearance in the club. Pm's are fine too, so yeah enjoy!

Dec 11, 2011 11:53 PM

Jul 2010
ToxxicTeardrop said:
I explained it to MaryJane above if you scroll up, but if you want to know more, contact me through profile comments, or just make an appearance in the club. Pm's are fine too, so yeah enjoy!

Oh thanks, I must've missed it. Sorry for the trouble.
Dec 12, 2011 4:58 PM

Mar 2011
I am a University Student at the University of Durham, studying physics, it's going well, in fact it's pretty easy to keep on top of my work. I drink tea frequently, mostly Earl Grey or Darjeeling, which is of course down to my Nationality. I was also a pilgrim once, and that's about all I can think of which doesn't reveal too much about me.
Dec 13, 2011 4:55 AM

Mar 2009
ToxxicTeardrop said:
Mind if I call you Courtney? You have the same name as my girlfriend and I have just grown to love that name. Haha.

Hahaha, you can! XD
Dec 13, 2011 7:22 AM
Sep 2010
Hello i am Firemumba, or alex whichever is easier to remember.
i joined cus i wanted to join a small club so i can have a better chance of meeting people to converse about new and amazing anime.
i am 18 i am open about many shows even shojo and so on so i will listen to any recommendation out there
Dec 13, 2011 7:25 PM

Oct 2011
Hai, I'm Shana

and ummm

I was born in Canada
I'm 22 years old
I watch Anime in my spare time
I currently go to University

If you ever want to chat feel free to write a comment in my profile ^^
Dec 16, 2011 1:39 PM

Apr 2011
Hello~~ I'm Sorta New To Posting On Forums So Sorry If I'm Rusty~ But My Online Name Is Maii Because I Don't Like My Real Name.. Too Short And Ordinary.

But Nice To Meet You All~

Anyway, I Like Any Type of Anime/Manga, Would Read/Watch Anything With A Good Storyline And Cute Character, I'm Not Fussy~

I'm 15 Almost 16 In A Few Months And Would Be Leaving School Soon Thankfully!

Hobbies:
Studying Psychology
Studying Scientific Theories Into Time Travel And Stuff Like That
Watching Anime And Reading Manga
Huge Fan Of Light Novels
Writing Novels Myself But Not Very Good
Taking Photos Mainly Of Landscapes And Lights

Imagining
Writing
Music
Reading
Studying
Spoilers!

Dislikes:
People And Communicating To Them
Cold Weather And Rain
Dogs.
Men In RL

About Me:
Brown/Black Hair Often With Hair Decorations E.g. Ribbons And Hair Clips
Blue/Green Eyes
I'm Sorta Smart, Well Compared To Others
Have A Sorta God-Complex And Likes Human Observation
Like To Think I'm Adorable + Cute And Huggable ><
Extremely Nice And Kind To Online Peoples So Don't Be Afraid To Talk/Friend Request Me~~

>w< Me Over And Out! Nice To Meet You All!!~~
Dec 16, 2011 10:30 PM

May 2011
A few days late, but here I go:

Call me PeKan or Oleks, whichever.

Hm, I'm an aspiring drawer (saying artist is just too much) and am homeschooled. I'm seventeen and fairly good with people I can get along with. My interne-temper is pretty bad, and I have a tendency to swear. Tryin' to curb it a bit, though.
Um, I prefer anime with pairings, and I get pretty rage-y when my preferred female isn't successful in romances.
(I can be pretty annoying about watching an anime, since I'm pretty picky.)

I dislike annoying stuff. Go figure, huh? Lack of common sense as well.
Um, I hate obscene amounts of drama in anime; it can really ruin it for me.
Dec 17, 2011 4:39 PM

Jul 2011
Hello!

My usual forum/game/ internets handle is much the same as my MAL username. I go by Chad in the wonderful world of real life. I am 23 years old and I work in the I.T. Field as as Computer Support Technician I, which basically means I'm a glorified phone answering person who helps with computer problems.

I thoroughly enjoy watching anime and I can usually be seen watching at least 15+ shows a season. Some might think that's unhealthy, but I see it as a wonderful hobby. I've met a good decent amount of people through anime related forums so it's all been well worth it.

On the flip-side, one of the other hobbies I currently have is taking interesting photographs of inanimate objects and wide open spaces. A link to my website with all my photos can be found in my profile, and if you have any interest in photography I highly recommend checking it out. :) I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Unscripted
Life without Fear
Dec 17, 2011 10:57 PM
Mar 2011
AndyZim.
Dec 17, 2011 10:59 PM

Nov 2008
AndyZim said:
AndyZim.

Well that was.. informative..

Dec 17, 2011 11:02 PM
Mar 2011
Thank you. It took me quite some time to conjure up words that could wrap up my whole being in the smallest amount of text possible. I'm glad you could recognize my efforts.
Dec 17, 2011 11:06 PM

Nov 2008
AndyZim said:
Thank you. It took me quite some time to conjure up words that could wrap up my whole being in the smallest amount of text possible. I'm glad you could recognize my efforts.

I mean, I've been known to recognize genius almost instantly.

Dec 17, 2011 11:07 PM
Mar 2011
Really? You don't seem that observant to me.
Dec 17, 2011 11:08 PM

Nov 2008
If you don't know that part about me, then you don't know me at all, and in this case, you don't know me at all, so I wonder what that means.

Dec 17, 2011 11:10 PM
Mar 2011
I know you more than you know.
Dec 17, 2011 11:17 PM

Nov 2008
LOL. Care to explain? Creepy ass, stalker sounding anon MAL user.

Dec 17, 2011 11:20 PM
Mar 2011
Where's the fun in that?
Dec 17, 2011 11:33 PM

Nov 2008
Yeah, yeah.

Dec 18, 2011 4:48 AM

Dec 2011
Hello ?

Im Kurihabara

Im born in Indonesia, East Borneo to be exact, im a fantasy fanatics dreaming living in a world where there are castle,monster, and you know the rest of it, my hobby is playing online games and watching anime or reading manga that has a LOT OF FANTASY in it, well maybe that's all and oh i almost forgot im 17 years old by the way and a senior high school students, nice to meet you hope we can be friends :)
Dec 18, 2011 5:25 AM

Dec 2011
Hey, I just joined 2 minutes ago. My profile has some good introduction info.
I like jpop, anime, photo shop, computer programming, otaku, reading anime reviews, and being helpful. I am studying Japanese. のようにね友達の

I think of myself as fairly social, so send me text, e-mail, post a reply, or chat message and I will reply back.

Visit my MAL profile

nagisa_123Dec 18, 2011 8:19 AM
Dec 18, 2011 1:59 PM

Dec 2011
Hey guys :P my name's Oliver, but I really hate that name so people call me Jira, my middle name.

As for hobbies, I love learning about the Japanese culture, playing videogames, listening to Jrock, which is what got me into anime somehow, golfing, and anything else that catches my eye.

Oh and I'm currently 17 and am planning on moving to australia after i complete high school, where i hope to study up on the japanese language and get a degree in engineering as well :P.

I used to play the violin, guitar, clarinet, percussion, and piano, but I never could really stick with any of them, and i wasn't that great at music either hehe

People tend to see me as "that quiet guy", which is true; i don't really talk much unless i know the person, and i guess you could say i'm a little shy, but once you get to know me i'll open up.

I became a member of this site because I hardly know any people that watch anime, since no one in our school really likes it/knows what it is.

Well that's pretty much it
Dec 18, 2011 2:15 PM

Nov 2008
Nephistim said:
Hey guys :P my name's Oliver, but I really hate that name so people call me Jira, my middle name.

As for hobbies, I love learning about the Japanese culture, playing videogames, listening to Jrock, which is what got me into anime somehow, golfing, and anything else that catches my eye.

Oh and I'm currently 17 and am planning on moving to australia after i complete high school, where i hope to study up on the japanese language and get a degree in engineering as well :P.

I used to play the violin, guitar, clarinet, percussion, and piano, but I never could really stick with any of them, and i wasn't that great at music either hehe

People tend to see me as "that quiet guy", which is true; i don't really talk much unless i know the person, and i guess you could say i'm a little shy, but once you get to know me i'll open up.

I became a member of this site because I hardly know any people that watch anime, since no one in our school really likes it/knows what it is.

Well that's pretty much it

I enjoyed reading that, very informative and inspiring for some!
Hope you enjoy your stay and check out and participate in our Christmas Event if you want ~!

Dec 18, 2011 4:08 PM

Dec 2011
ToxxicTeardrop said:

I enjoyed reading that, very informative and inspiring for some!
Hope you enjoy your stay and check out and participate in our Christmas Event if you want ~!

I would but I have no idea how to make stuff like that D:
Dec 18, 2011 6:29 PM

Nov 2009
Nephistim said:

I would but I have no idea how to make stuff like that D:

easily fixed. Just watch some youtube tutorials on making banners or forum sigs with photoshop. Thats how I learned.

Dec 18, 2011 7:46 PM

Jul 2011
I'm new here just a few day ago but keep busy and don't ever have a time to introduce myself.
I am Yukihara Koyuki, just call me Koyuki~
Nice to meet everyone~
Dec 19, 2011 5:00 AM

Jun 2011
Konnichiwa desu!~ I go by the name Sheia here in MAL. I've been a member of this club right after it started but has been real busy and lazy that I didn't bother visiting this thread until now. To those who don't know me yet, I always use this shade of pink when commenting and the like so try not to be annoyed by it. I'm not actually the flirty type, I just want to be unique and so I use pink HAHA Anyway, I'm nice so don't be afraid to speak and ask favors from me. Ja!~ Gonna edit this soon. Lazy again to complete it HAHAHA
Dec 19, 2011 6:08 AM

Oct 2011
Name's InuyashaKurosaki. Shorter to call me Yash. Just joined this club coz it looked like a good club
HELLOOOO EVERYONE!!!
Dec 19, 2011 10:07 AM

Feb 2011
My username is VGCKenny, a combination of two other internet names I have. I guess I just joined because I liked what I saw, and I want to get into it more. I hope maybe to expand this club so I can get into it more.

Top 5 Anime:
5. Death Note
4. Daughter of Twenty Faces
3. Kashimashi~Girl Meets Girl~ (And OVA)
2. Ikoku Meiro no Croisee (Plus Bouns episode)
1. Hellsing (Origianl Series, have not seen Ultimate)
Dec 19, 2011 4:08 PM

May 2010
Hi minna-san....I'm kanon-chan nyuu~

My username derives from one of my favorite anime series, Kanon(the KyoAni version), I have loved anime since getting into it ten years ago and ever since then my fave genres include; sci-fi, drama, romance, comedy, cyberpunk, mecha, psychological, and action. Aside from anime, I love to cook, read and write, watch J-dramas and films, do what I can to help others, and spending time with loved ones(family, friends, and my boyfriend).
Dec 19, 2011 5:35 PM

Jul 2009
Hello, people~
I won't be very active here, since I don't usually enter the MAL website to see what's up on the clubs I participate, but... I'll come here when/if I remember to do so~ XD

I still have to find out how to add an avatar and signature here, btw...
Dec 23, 2011 7:06 AM

Jul 2009
Hello, I'm DarkHero093. I'm not really active on clubs, or posting in general on sites like this, but I think I might start posting a lot here. If you wanna know something about me, just ask.
... Even if I'm hated, even if I'm despised, even if I'm useless, I want to prove that I'm better than the main characters! - Misogi Kumagawa; Medaka Box
Dec 27, 2011 1:25 AM

Apr 2011
Hello, my name and identity are omitted. Then again, I believe that names are a way to restrict yourself to the material world.

But since I do have a username, let's just go with that. Strawberry Parfait will do. ^^

If that's too long then... I don't know... Berry? Ichi? Straw? Oh well. It doesn't matter to me~

I'm not a very active person when it comes to forums and such, but I can try since it's almost New Year. Gotta try something new to keep one occupied, after all.

When it comes to anime, I usually prefer Comedy and Supernatural. My favorite settings/plot tend to be clash of magic/tradition versus science/technology.

I love RPGs, but mostly the MMO kind. My hobbies are spell cards... yes. As in, that popular children's card game.

I'm looking forward to the experience in this club.
Satisfaction is the death of desire.
Dec 28, 2011 12:15 AM

Feb 2011
Ichigopafe said:
Hello, my name and identity are omitted. Then again, I believe that names are a way to restrict yourself to the material world.

But since I do have a username, let's just go with that. Strawberry Parfait will do. ^^

If that's too long then... I don't know... Berry? Ichi? Straw? Oh well. It doesn't matter to me~

I'm not a very active person when it comes to forums and such, but I can try since it's almost New Year. Gotta try something new to keep one occupied, after all.

When it comes to anime, I usually prefer Comedy and Supernatural. My favorite settings/plot tend to be clash of magic/tradition versus science/technology.

I love RPGs, but mostly the MMO kind. My hobbies are spell cards... yes. As in, that popular children's card game.

I'm looking forward to the experience in this club.

First, can we call you rrystra?

Second, are you interested in RPs at all?

Third, are you interested in card games, on MOTORCYCLES?!

Finally, welcome.
Dec 28, 2011 1:25 AM

Apr 2011
VGCKenny said:
First, can we call you rrystra?

Second, are you interested in RPs at all?

Third, are you interested in card games, on MOTORCYCLES?!

Finally, welcome.

1. Interesting choice.

2. Yes.

3. YES!

Thank you for the welcome~
Satisfaction is the death of desire.
Jan 1, 2012 6:25 PM

Nov 2008
*Bump*

Jan 2, 2012 5:41 PM

Aug 2011
'Sup everyone, my name is Tissnu, thats my nickname from real life so I tend to use it on the internets as well. I like watching anime and I have recently started reading a ton of shoujo manga as well, even though I am a guy. I joined the club cause it seemed interesting with plenty of active and social members.
Jan 3, 2012 7:06 AM

Jan 2012
Hi there.

I just joined the club and MAL as well.
My name is Kostantin but you can call whatever you like.
I'm 17 in Highschool.
As you can see i'm not very good in introductions but i try my best.
I currently live in Bulgaria, but i want to go to Japan some day.

My hobbies are as follows ---> watching anime, playing online games, and drawing.

My likes are ---> Horror related animes, eating popcorn while watching

My dislikes are ---> boys love animes

I'm not good at all at programming but i want to be so i learn step by step(gonna learn how to make banners and forum sigs next 'couse it's a step to perfection).

I guess this is all for now. If you would like to chat or anything i'll be glad to answer to anyone.

As for help I'm the one who will be needing it rather than giving it. (T.T)
Jan 3, 2012 9:17 AM

Jul 2011
Welcome Tissnu, Ushiromiya-san!

@Ushiromiya
Dislike yaoi?!

Feel free to ask anything, I'll help out with what I can. In case you didn't know Helpfulness is my middle name, along with Danger.
..God I really went for that horrible joke-.-
Anyway, signature making is not related to programming in any way, but I get your point.

Ohh and by the way, you're not all bad at introducing yourself, welcome to the club both of you.
datfagJan 3, 2012 9:20 AM
The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.
Jan 3, 2012 11:00 AM

Jan 2012
Thank you very much! I'll keep you in mind if I need help. :)
Jan 3, 2012 11:13 AM
Oct 2011
Evaporation said:

@Ushiromiya
Dislike yaoi?!

lol xD

hello ^^ nice to meet you, I'm kokuen17, i like physiological anime and manga, I'm really lazy and am greatly confused about many things on MAL and forums generally, lol, i think I'm just technophobic though xD

i am not very outgoing so sorry if i offend people by not talking and stuff^-^"

i love cows, they're so kawaii :3

... don't really know what else to say...
Jan 3, 2012 11:18 AM

Aug 2011
Kokuen17 said:

You don't really need much more than that imo. :)
Jan 3, 2012 12:01 PM
Oct 2011
Tissnu said:
Kokuen17 said:

awww! i do love cows so much! :3 it is my aim in life to have a pet cow and spoil her rotten ^_^"
Jan 3, 2012 1:07 PM

Sep 2011
Hey everyone! :)

Turned 18 a few months ago, feels the same... For my name, let's go with Naturalbrawler...always have that feeling if I put my name, someone will look me up & come knocking on my door but that's just all the movies I've watched talking. I live in the United States :D I'm a freshmen in college. My first anime was Dragonball Z back when I was a kid, but that's cause it came on Cartoonnetwork. My real start in Anime has been about a year & a few months ago with Darker Than Black....& I owe that to Netflix because now I love Anime!!

My hobbies are-- Martial Arts(Got my blackbelt in Taekwondo in March 2011 but had to stop continuing because they relocated so now I take Muay Thai), I love traveling(Really wanna go to Japan, the closest I have been is Hong Kong), I loves sports, mostly American sports & Rugby(Just became a fan since the Rugby Finals!), I love watching movies & I really can't think of anymore hobbies...oh yeah, Anime of course :)

Just started joining clubs & stuff so I can meet new people & talk about anime with them lol.

So in conclusion.....what's up :D!
Vandelay Industries, this is George Can’t-Stand-Ya speaking, how may I assist you?
Jan 3, 2012 1:19 PM

Jul 2011
Welcome Kokuen17, naturalbrawler.
Since the admins don't seem to bother, I'll just embrace you guys with a warm welcome. ;D
Please go on and check out all the stuff this club has to offer. There's no reason to be shy, we're a fairly laid-back club :)
-------------------------------------------

Tissnu said:
Kokuen17 said:

True, I would've been fine with just that one line. ;Þ
The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.
Jan 3, 2012 2:42 PM

Dec 2008
Hello!~

I'm Cal- and my real name is, well, it's Cal :)
I'm not very active at all, although I'm starting to be more now. I may even join in with group things :P
Some may know me as Kimi-'s fiance, which I am! :) so don't try anything with her or I may HAVE TO KILL YOU!!! Mwahahahahehehe~ ye, I'm evil.
kinda evil. a little. when I need to be. ... :D

well, me, I'm 23, live in England, like anime/manga etc.., have a dreary office job (which is how I like it, I don't want to have to think at work), Video games are a passion of mine as much as anime/manga is. I like to draw, but not enough to make me very good at it. I have 2 kittens and am a vegetarian.
what else...? hmmm.. I'll leave it at that. unless you'd like to know something else? :p
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Graphic Requests ( 1 2 )

ToxxicTeardrop - Jan 15, 2012

78 by ezlord »»
Apr 18, 2015 7:31 PM

» Keeping in Touch - Aim, MSN, Skype, WHATEVER

ToxxicTeardrop - Jan 1, 2012

25 by hfinity »»
Apr 10, 2014 7:12 AM

» Game - What in the hell? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ToxxicTeardrop - Dec 11, 2011

1036 by PirateKing3421 »»
Apr 30, 2013 4:30 PM

» Game - Take or Pass ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ToxxicTeardrop - Dec 18, 2011

664 by PirateKing3421 »»
Apr 30, 2013 4:06 PM

» Game - Lie to Me ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ToxxicTeardrop - Jan 1, 2012

588 by Nike »»
May 10, 2012 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.