Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 4, 2008 9:36 PM
Jul 2008
I was just wondering about the small features that would make it impossible for Randou to impersonate Yuna. (i.e. his voice, to imitate the real Yuna he must've had a pretty feminine voice)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 4, 2008 11:18 PM
Jun 2008
some girls have very deep voices, so it would be pretty easy for Randou to pretend being a girl without having to change his voice too much (Japanese boys usually have pretty feminine voices too)~~~my theory anyway ^^
>>A friend once told me, "Happiness is like peeing in your pants. They can see it but only you can feel the warmth."
Aug 4, 2008 11:56 PM
Jul 2008
cerulean said:
some girls have very deep voices, so it would be pretty easy for Randou to pretend being a girl without having to change his voice too much (Japanese boys usually have pretty feminine voices too)~~~my theory anyway ^^

True, what's your opinion about the hands? im sure Randou has done karate long enough to have rough hands, as compared to yuna's (But then again no one even remembers the real yuna at their school and rina is a little oblivious when it comes to telling 2 different people apart)
Aug 5, 2008 7:06 AM
Mar 2008
Well, if i were to say, it'd be totally impossible, at least with the current medical technology XD
It's manga, fiction, after all... :p
A male would definately differ from a female rite?
Hehe..
Aug 5, 2008 6:15 PM
Jan 2008
The whole lack of boobs should have given him away right from the start.
Aug 6, 2008 1:07 PM
Jun 2008
fatfreelife1 said:
True, what's your opinion about the hands? im sure Randou has done karate long enough to have rough hands, as compared to yuna's (But then again no one even remembers the real yuna at their school and rina is a little oblivious when it comes to telling 2 different people apart)

Well, there's an explanation about that in the manga. After being in a coma for a year (was it?), Randou's muscles have returned to their initial size. I think that's a pretty realistic explanation, if they're not worked, muscles shrunk easily, also Japanese boys have small conformations, and Randou was not very tall either, so I'd say the explanation goes pretty well. (again with my theories^^')
>>A friend once told me, "Happiness is like peeing in your pants. They can see it but only you can feel the warmth."
Oct 18, 2008 7:27 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Believe me I have met asian males that can pass for females (in real life). I am not joking but even his voice is that of a girl.....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 17, 2009 1:27 AM

Aug 2009
really?ive never met an asian reallife so i dont know but that everyone doesnt see its randoh is very unreal he cant change the way he acts
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Mar 19, 2010 11:57 PM

Mar 2010
Well, since it is manga and it is fiction I guess we could leave those small details up to our imagination. I agree about how a certain amount of asian males are able to impersonate their female counter parts.
May 1, 2010 11:29 PM

Sep 2007
Besides being able to impersonate him I'd notice another problem when they switch back. When the real Yuna loses the strength and personality Rando has been displaying in her place I wonder what they'd think. If Yuna comes back with her degree while the rest believes she graduated alongside her sister, what would they think? A number of post end matters they leave unexplained.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What would you do?

GothicLust - Aug 2, 2008

12 by SojiroUtaite »»
Oct 17, 2011 11:47 PM

» Favorite characters

GothicLust - Jun 6, 2010

0 by GothicLust »»
Jun 6, 2010 12:49 AM

» Your anime life

GothicLust - Jun 6, 2010

0 by GothicLust »»
Jun 6, 2010 12:48 AM

» Volume 1 discussion

GothicLust - Aug 30, 2008

0 by GothicLust »»
Aug 30, 2008 12:20 PM

» discussing the manga

cerulean_ - Aug 12, 2008

2 by cerulean_ »»
Aug 12, 2008 6:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.