Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 2, 2008 2:27 PM
Feb 2008
It Would Be fun :) To Try :b

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/6022725/what-male-katekyo-hitman-reborn-character-are-you

That's What i Got: ;)

Your Result
You are...Gokudera! You're a little bit of a lost puppy and tend to feel neglected easily, but on the flip side you feel very loved with just the slightest bit of attention. You're loyal to a fault and will do absolutely anything if a friend needs you. You're sometimes hot tempered, but you're calmed easily. You can seem scary and unfriendly to people who don't know you, but your friends know you're just being yourself and they love you for it. Go you, you're a great friend!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 3, 2008 5:30 AM

Oct 2007
I'm also Gokudera, kinda fits my personalty (maybe that's why I like him so much xD).
Aug 3, 2008 1:42 PM

Jul 2008
XD
You are...Dino! You act as a big brother to most of your friends. You can be clumsy and silly, but you have good sense and know how to read people and situations so you rarely stick your foot in your mouth so to speak. As a kind and generally cool guy you've got the makings of being the best big brother in the world! Cool!

hum XD
Aug 4, 2008 5:11 PM

Jul 2007
You are...Tsuna! You're a bit shy and you don't like things to go different then planed or get crazy. You're a creature of habit and therefore to not like change very much, but happily you adjust quickly once you've accepted things. You tend to be careless and don't like to have responsibilities but you'll do what you need to when push comes to shove. You're very protective of your friends and in turn they are of you. You're very kind and thoughtful. How cute!

D :
Aug 4, 2008 5:15 PM

Aug 2007
I knew from the 2nd question I was going to end up being Tsuna. lol. The sports question especially...
Aug 4, 2008 5:24 PM

Jul 2008
I'm a girl but took the test anyways-
You are...Reborn! You know a lot more then people generally give you credit for. You know how to take advantage of the way people perceive you and use this to your advantage often. You can seem rash and uncaring, but you really do care and just want to help. Even if you choose to display these emotions in odd, and sometimes insane ways.
You like to be in charge and always are unless you choose for some reason not to be.
You're a leader and a good and crazy friend! Neat!

:-$

Aug 4, 2008 6:26 PM

Sep 2007
You are...Reborn! You know a lot more then people generally give you credit for. You know how to take advantage of the way people perceive you and use this to your advantage often. You can seem rash and uncaring, but you really do care and just want to help. Even if you choose to display these emotions in odd, and sometimes insane ways.
You like to be in charge and always are unless you choose for some reason not to be.

Aug 5, 2008 2:13 PM

Jun 2008
Tsuna.
Aug 6, 2008 1:48 PM
Apr 2008
Your Result
You are...Tsuna! You're a bit shy and you don't like things to go different then planed or get crazy. You're a creature of habit and therefore to not like change very much, but happily you adjust quickly once you've accepted things. You tend to be careless and don't like to have responsibilities but you'll do what you need to when push comes to shove. You're very protective of your friends and in turn they are of you. You're very kind and thoughtful. How cute!

Aug 6, 2008 2:32 PM

Jul 2007
Hey...this is the quiz I made! Coolness! ^___^

My result:
You are...Ryouhei! You're very loud and energetic. You tend to be the center of attention no matter where you are or what you're doing. You're a great friend, but you can probably be a little labor intensive at times.
But since most your friends are probably just like you it doesn't matter. Go you, grab that star!

Aug 8, 2008 5:55 AM

Dec 2007
I have taken this before.

and my result is

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Aug 9, 2008 12:52 PM
Jun 2008
i am reborn :D
Nov 15, 2009 10:50 AM

Jan 2009

Me Tsuna, huh? I don't believe it >.>
Nov 21, 2009 5:46 AM

Jan 2009
Lol xD

Your Result
You are...Hibari. You're cold and distant and don't really like people. You're a loner to the extreme and hate being in a group. You're very smart and calculating, you've got a very 'look out for number 1' attitude. Not that this is all bad. If anybody does manage to become your friend you'll protect them no matter what!(Meaning beat the crap out of anyone who bothers them) Try being a little less anti-social. But you're really cool this way so feel free to ignore that last comment!
Jan 30, 2010 5:41 AM

Dec 2009
You are...Lambo! You're crazy and love to have crazy fun! You like being the center of attention and thanks to your cute crazyness you usually are! You're hurt easily, but forgive and forget quickly. Lots of people consider themselves your friends and while you're friendly with these people you only consider a few people you're real friends. You can sometimes go over the top when joking or teasing, but every knows you don't really mean it. You're fun and wild, w00t!
Jan 30, 2010 4:19 PM
Mar 2008
You are...Dino! You act as a big brother to most of your friends. You can be clumsy and silly, but you have good sense and know how to read people and situations so you rarely stick your foot in your mouth so to speak. As a kind and generally cool guy you've got the makings of being the best big brother in the world! Cool!
yo...
Mar 8, 2010 8:49 AM

May 2009
You are...Takeshi! You're outgoing, adventurous, and friendly. You're very loyal and you'd do anything for your friends. As a good person at heart, or all around nice guy, you'd rather get hurt yourself then let anyone else come to harm. You might act absent minded sometimes but you know when it's time to get serious. Go you, you're the nicest guy in the world!
Jul 3, 2010 9:08 AM
Jun 2010
You are...Hibari. You're cold and distant and don't really like people. You're a loner to the extreme and hate being in a group. You're very smart and calculating, you've got a very 'look out for number 1' attitude. Not that this is all bad. If anybody does manage to become your friend you'll protect them no matter what!(Meaning beat the crap out of anyone who bothers them) Try being a little less anti-social. But you're really cool this way so feel free to ignore that last comment!
Nov 8, 2010 5:33 AM

Oct 2010
I remember this from another place...I got Yamamoto :D Am I really that oblivious?
alter/blast/catch/die/energise/flick/grab/halt/intercept/joke/kill/lock/murder/nick/open/pull/quash/react/smash/track/undermine/vectorise/water/x-ray/yell/zap
---
PRIORITY PETS :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Bring Reborn! Back!

kamuka7 - Jun 5, 2013

0 by kamuka7 »»
Jun 5, 2013 6:27 PM

» Which Ring Type Suits You ^^

narutebayo - Aug 4, 2008

18 by Fukitsu »»
Feb 19, 2013 7:21 AM

» Who is your Katekyo Hitman Reborn Guy? (VongolaChiavorone Version) Girls Only

karrupin - Aug 8, 2008

6 by FishyMatter »»
Nov 8, 2010 5:41 AM

» What FEMALE Katekyo Hitman Reborn character are you?

narutebayo - Aug 2, 2008

17 by FishyMatter »»
Nov 8, 2010 5:32 AM

» Favorite Varia-guy

narutebayo - Aug 3, 2008

16 by FishyMatter »»
Nov 8, 2010 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.