Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Who should Kodaka choose? Mikazuki Yozora or Kashiwazaki Sena?! Let's discuss! (+Other club members)

New
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 19, 2011 6:58 PM

Jun 2011
LittleStar said:
I love childhood friends/classmates couples,
but Yozora is really mean...

I don't like bullies...
No wonder why she don't have friends... -.-
I hope she will change...

I really hate watching how she leads Sena to cry...
Really have hope she will change.

For now Sena x Kodaka wins for me.

In my opinion it is very obvious that Yozora will change. It indisputable that she is the character with most potential for significant character development as we discussed earlier in this discussion. Don't give up on Yozora yet.

GodlyKyon said:
I voted Kobato because I knew everyone will vote for Yozora and Sena

Good to see people finally stopped fagging over Yozora.

Fagging? Really? How childish can you get? :P

Whatever, Kobato is a good choice. Incest is wincest.
MonkOnLSDNov 19, 2011 7:07 PM
Nov 19, 2011 7:04 PM

Dec 2010
Yozora is a bitch, Sena is rich and I hate rich. I choose Yukimura, because I love my traps and I love maids.

MAY the ship WARS, Begin! Come at me, monkeys!
Nov 19, 2011 8:48 PM

Sep 2011
NukeninIzaya said:
LittleStar said:
I love childhood friends/classmates couples,
but Yozora is really mean...

I don't like bullies...
No wonder why she don't have friends... -.-
I hope she will change...

I really hate watching how she leads Sena to cry...
Really have hope she will change.

For now Sena x Kodaka wins for me.

In my opinion it is very obvious that Yozora will change. It indisputable that she is the character with most potential for significant character development as we discussed earlier in this discussion. Don't give up on Yozora yet.

GodlyKyon said:
I voted Kobato because I knew everyone will vote for Yozora and Sena

Good to see people finally stopped fagging over Yozora.

Fagging? Really? How childish can you get? :P

Whatever, Kobato is a good choice. Incest is wincest.

How up to date are you with the Light Novels?

What change? Define how you think it is. I will give you a reply if you do so.

And check the early comments. Everyone was saying how awesome Yozora was but tight now a significant number of people like Sena instead. It pissed me off because I knew what Yozora us like later.

Lauriet said:
Yozora is a bitch, Sena is rich and I hate rich. I choose Yukimura, because I love my traps and I love maids.

MAY the ship WARS, Begin! Come at me, monkeys!

Yukimura is good. And what u said in the spoiler is what I love about Yukimura also.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 21, 2011 10:22 AM

Jan 2009
i dont see any reason for them to want kodaka and i don't see any reason for kodaka to want them either xD they all suck in their own way srsly =))
fluttershy said:

If Yozora really was the super bitch that everyone was flaming she wouldn't want to try to make friends in the first place, She just needs a bit of guidance.

yozora is a sadist + masochist imo since while she teases sena she wants to be friend with her
Nov 21, 2011 10:23 AM
Nov 2011
I love Yozora x Kodaka ;D
Does anyone know how many episodes this anime will have?
Kyoun or whatever, I don't know where you're getting this information from, but on this poll at least, its head to head.
Your opinion =/= everyone else's
Don't why you're bragging that you knew some people would stop liking Yozora, when you can't even speak proper English. I'm guessing it isn't your first language, so I'll let it slide.

I still hope for Yozora x Kodaka
KigenNov 21, 2011 10:58 AM
Nov 22, 2011 11:32 AM

Nov 2009
I say Sena *-* I think she is the most beautiful one <3
And I hate Yozora , actually I like tsunderes but Yozora is too mean and bad :/
Nov 23, 2011 4:30 PM
Nov 2009
Yozora is awesome and tragic. Sena is annoyingly weak and stupid. It is true that yozora can be a bitch though, and her constant bullying of sena is beginning to get crueller now that sena's getting closer to kodaka. Still, meat pisses me off being such a crybaby. Also, she's just a milk-cow for the show and relies too much on her bouncing juggernauts for popularity. Don't misunderstand me, i enjoy watching meat. But only because she serves as an easy target for hilarious verbal abuse. At the end of the day if it's a relationship, meat would be incredibly BORING after a while. Yozora with her sharp wit and sharp tongue is far more exciting.
Nov 24, 2011 11:07 AM
Dec 2007
Johkkers said:
Yozora is awesome and tragic. Sena is annoyingly weak and stupid. It is true that yozora can be a bitch though, and her constant bullying of sena is beginning to get crueller now that sena's getting closer to kodaka. Still, meat pisses me off being such a crybaby. Also, she's just a milk-cow for the show and relies too much on her bouncing juggernauts for popularity. Don't misunderstand me, i enjoy watching meat. But only because she serves as an easy target for hilarious verbal abuse. At the end of the day if it's a relationship, meat would be incredibly BORING after a while. Yozora with her sharp wit and sharp tongue is far more exciting.
So many masochists in MAL seriously.

Nov 24, 2011 5:34 PM
Apr 2010
Since Yozora's the most annoying character since Kagome from Inuyasha, I'm just going to go ahead and say Sena.

Sena's not perfect, but at least she doesn't go around bullying and manipulating anyone she wants all the time. Sena doesn't deserve any of the abuse she gets all the time, even if she's not confident enough to fight back to people like Yozora. :/
Nov 25, 2011 1:53 AM
Sep 2011
Kobato is my favorite in this show but then it comes to romance i want Sena to be the one for Kodaka.
Nov 25, 2011 8:40 AM

Jan 2008
I think the reason people bash Yozora is because well.... she's kind of unlikable and a bit of a bitch. Out of all characters, she's the only one who doesn't have any friends because of how she acts. Sena doesn't have any friends because she's too pretty and thus is intimidating. Rika is just weird, but she really does want friends, and is nice to the people she likes. Yukimura well... has issues that came from being raised like that. Kobato is actually pretty sociable but creeps people out with the vampire stuff. Maria is... well... kind of stupid, but she's only 10.

So far, Yozora has done pretty much nothing to get anyone to like her. She constantly insults and abuses people, and has no problems with bullying people. She slapped Maria twice to trick her into getting the club, she spammed Sena's phone out of jealousy... why WOULD anyone want to be friends with her? So far, she does not deserve any friends.
Nov 25, 2011 10:08 AM

Feb 2010
Sena, of course! ;D
Nov 25, 2011 11:21 AM

May 2010
I think these Yozora disliking arguments are quite interesting, most people have decent points...

Long, post is long:

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to read that ^ lol.

Question: Anyone can see Kodaka with anyone at all? Seriously speaking and not just picking favorites. I ship YozoraxSena because of "chemistry" - don't really see anything like that in Kodaka with anyone in the anime - besides that whole phone thing that him and Yozora were bonding over. And no - I don't really take that whole Kodaka/Sena pool "date" seriously, as it was all one-sided, IMO.

Also interesting to see how little people ship MariaxKodaka...Kobato surely won the battle for her Onii-chan.
Nov 25, 2011 12:24 PM
Apr 2010
A quick difference between Sena's "superior" attitude and Yozora's annoying attitude is that Sena never actually made anyone kiss or lick her feet. She's only speaking in jest as far as I'm concerned. She generally seems like a nice person to everyone and in fact, her strongest jab at Yozora, the person who bullies her every single day, to date was tickling her while she's playing a video game. When it comes to other characters in anime who actually think they're superior to others, they'll say things like "I don't want to be touched by the likes of you!" or "You're disgusting!", to which I'd also react to negatively, like Yozora, but Sena's never actually done anything like that. If she really did think of herself as a person of a higher class, she'd be more like the rich girl from the first season of The World Only God Knows who made the main character basically act as a butler to her before she'd even give him attention.

Yozora ACTUALLY INSULTS AND MANIPULATES PEOPLE, sometimes with a blank or accomplished expression and seems to find her behavior completely acceptable and justified. It isn't. This is the behavior of a bully and the fact that she comes back every single day and bullies Sena and Maria just makes it worse. It's not funny, just annoying and whenever Yozora is not speaking, I enjoy the anime.:/
Shia-Neko-ChanNov 25, 2011 12:31 PM
Nov 25, 2011 4:42 PM
Nov 2011
It seems as if some people relate Yozora bullying to real life. Shit.
Nov 25, 2011 6:53 PM
Nov 2010
The next poll should be which character's fans are butthurt 90% of the time...
Nov 25, 2011 7:47 PM
Nov 2011
potplant said:
The next poll should be which character's fans are butthurt 90% of the time...

This. After reading the light novels, I accept Sena now. I'd rather him be with Yozora, but I'm fine with him being with Sena as well.
GodlyKyon said:
^ you who posted comments above me:

1. I speak Chinese 1st
2. I am on an IPhone 90% of the time. So, im a little bit sorry if I Mispell any words.
3. Sena is for a fact the most popular character in the series, that is almost a fact.
But I rather not say the back ups I have unless you request it.
4. Have this poll prove to you enough? At first more people liked Yozora. She also gave mr the better initial impression. However, it was proven to me a long time ago that she is a bitch-bully. And it seems people are starting to agree.
Then again this isn't al poll for that :p

Though you're kind of right as I did learn to accept Sena a little, its not a fact that she is more popular. MAL doesn't even represent everyone's opinion. Possibly a fact on MAL, but not the fans in general. You may still be right though, but don't be so sure.
Nov 25, 2011 8:03 PM

Sep 2011
Oh no, I am VERY sure, not because of the opinions here on MAL.

But as I previously posted, I have provided a list of sources and reactions from various site. The conclusion was: Sena is more liked by fans in general. But more prominently the Japanese forums, where Kobato is popular as well.

Oh yeah, and that I have read the Light Novels up to Vol. 4 and came to the conclusion that Yozora has terrible reasons as to why she does the things. For example, why she didn't tell Kodaka taht she was Sora, his Childhood friend.
Nov 25, 2011 8:21 PM
Nov 2011
Possibly because she doesn't want that as her main reason for them to be together? Hmm, I guess you're right then. I still hope for Yozora x Kodaka still. I'm gonna be extremely pissed if its one of those harems where Kodaka doesn't choose anyone.

Have you seen the
Nov 25, 2011 8:32 PM

May 2010
GodlyKyon said:
Oh yeah, and that I have read the Light Novels up to Vol. 4 and came to the conclusion that Yozora has terrible reasons as to why she does the things. For example, why she didn't tell Kodaka taht she was Sora, his Childhood friend.

She didn't want Kodaka to see her as a boy again and was more than likely hesitant to because she was going to reveal that she was a girl 10years ago but then he moved. Plus, she wanted him to remember himself, which seems a bit more logical then just abruptly saying that she is Sora.

Kigen said:

Have you seen the

Nov 25, 2011 8:45 PM

Mar 2008
GodlyKyon said:

In the novel she explained that she knew that he was Taka the very moment she saw her but she was a bit annoyed that she was the only one that remembered so she wanted to have him remember as well.
Nov 25, 2011 10:54 PM

Sep 2011
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
GodlyKyon said:

In the novel she explained that she knew that he was Taka the very moment she saw her but she was a bit annoyed that she was the only one that remembered so she wanted to have him remember as well.

I know this...... But you guys should put spoiler tags.

Oh whatever, everyone clicks them.

SPOILER

She was "annoyed". That was what I was annoyed by. What did you expect? 10 years ago you KNEW he thought you were a boy. There was nicest he would've though of you, a beautiful girl with long hair, as his long lost male childhood friend. Which it was your fault he didn't realize you were a girl in the first place. And yet that was the reason? I expected a more emotional reason!!

Huge let down of character development + bullying + unreasonable motives = bitch

SPOILER END
Nov 25, 2011 11:22 PM
Nov 2011
Nov 25, 2011 11:34 PM

Dec 2010
Definitely Sena.

Nov 25, 2011 11:37 PM

Dec 2010
Kaboto > Sena > Yozora > rika.
Nov 26, 2011 7:17 AM

Feb 2011
SenaXYozora

tsundere meets dere-tsun xD
Nov 27, 2011 6:34 AM

Aug 2009
Yozora x Kodaka FTW.

Sena just suit to kodaka to be his friend. that's it.
Nov 27, 2011 9:34 AM

Aug 2010
I think SenaxKodaka makes the most sense.
Nov 27, 2011 12:22 PM

Sep 2011
So little development on Yozora. I will be very angry if he ends up with Yozora. Just because she is the Childhood friend.

seriously. they have wayyy too much of an advantage. Fuck that
Nov 27, 2011 12:34 PM

Jun 2009
Yozora's the main heroine of the series so it'd be some ridiculous shit if author suddenly decided to let Kodaka end up with Sena.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 27, 2011 12:57 PM

Sep 2008
Sena isn't one of the main charas?
Nov 27, 2011 2:15 PM

Sep 2011
OrochiPL said:
Yozora's the main heroine of the series so it'd be some ridiculous shit if author suddenly decided to let Kodaka end up with Sena.

Not true. Sena is ONE OF the main herones. Kobato, Yukimura etc are the minor heroines. It'll be ridiculous if THEY end up with Kodaka.

But things have been developing into the Sena Route for a while now. Hey, Yozora doesn't take actions, only ficking cockblocking via bullying. If she loses, I wouldn't be sad. I would find it natural.
Its just like how Misaka and Charlotte made me felt in their series.
Nov 27, 2011 2:19 PM

May 2010
There's a reason why there's an alternate Manga for Sena.
Nov 27, 2011 3:21 PM

May 2010
Lol, No. I meant that she has her own alternate manga from her view because the original - Has Yozora start the club and be the "leader" which gets more focus.. Boku + changes it to Sena.

Don't really care about this popularity talk. Was just implying that Yozora is kinda the main girl in Boku wa Tomdachi ga Sukunai, while Sena gets her own spin-off, for of course, more $$, and because this thread obviously shows, that there's other fans that like other "shippings". I wouldn't mind a spin-off manga that focuses on Kobato though.

.....Wouldn't mind one on Rika either, but that's mostly for the lulz.
Nov 27, 2011 7:39 PM

Nov 2011
,.if its not harem end then... I vote for Yozora..
Nov 28, 2011 12:23 AM

May 2010
GodlyKyon said:
I knew that. But the popularity if a certain character can influence a series's ending.

Yes, but was only implying to the comments that was made about who was the actual "main girl" in the original works - not "who he will end up in the anime with" anyways.

But, just to add - it doesn't always influence a series ending. Plus, in all honesty - I don't think he will end up with anyone in the end of the anime. Unless there's a second season, which is possible for it's popularity.
Nov 28, 2011 8:40 AM

Oct 2010
Yozora is too troll, Sena FTW!
Nov 28, 2011 10:20 AM
Jul 2018
Although I would like to see Yozora x Kodaka I doubt that will happen due to the childhood backstory, and also due to sena interacting with him more and actually getting along well unlike Yozora who's always silent or sadistic which would cause Kodaka to fear her possibly.

Though it's more likely going to be everyone makes friends in the end as that is the plot of this anime
Nov 28, 2011 10:54 AM
Dec 2007
RealScreamer said:
GodlyKyon said:
I knew that. But the popularity if a certain character can influence a series's ending.

Yes, but was only implying to the comments that was made about who was the actual "main girl" in the original works - not "who he will end up in the anime with" anyways.

But, just to add - it doesn't always influence a series ending. Plus, in all honesty - I don't think he will end up with anyone in the end of the anime. Unless there's a second season, which is possible for it's popularity.
Just because a character gets their own spinoff manga doesn't mean the author will just alienate a large portion of the Light Novel fans. It'd end up in less LN sales after all.

Personally, the stretches some of you are going to defend Yozora is pathetic. She was selfishly wanting to be remembered even though she made no effort to clear the misunderstanding. After all, Kodaka does remember "him", and she even know it. Basically, shes far more insecure than Sena is. Those are just the worst kind of women.

Nov 28, 2011 11:41 AM

May 2010
Leon-Gun said:
Just because a character gets their own spinoff manga doesn't mean the author will just alienate a large portion of the Light Novel fans. It'd end up in less LN sales after all.

Personally, the stretches some of you are going to defend Yozora is pathetic. She was selfishly wanting to be remembered even though she made no effort to clear the misunderstanding. After all, Kodaka does remember "him", and she even know it. Basically, shes far more insecure than Sena is. Those are just the worst kind of women.

Never said that the manga would alienate the Light Novel fans - just implied that some people would enjoy it more since their favorite would be the main girl "in her point of view".

Just to clear things up, I don't think my "defending" of Yozora is pathetic. I'm not even truly defending her, I'm more or less trying to be reasonable here. I don't go out of my way and say "OMG U GUYS SUCK!!11 YOZORA IS WAY BETTER THAN THE WHOLE CAST!! YOU ARE ALl JST DISTRACTED BY SENA'S' TITS!11" (which is stupid, since as I stated, I like all the characters equally) - As I posted earlier, I thought the points people were making, were interesting, and I wanted to add some points/understandings as to why Yozora is a "bitch" from Novel details as I kinda feel like I get her character more, since in the anime - they haven't even begun development.

I even gave up, as it seems people can't see both sides and just automatically point to the reason of just being a bitch. And she's not that way just because Kodaka doesn't "remember him", was never "defending" her on that... I won't deny, her words are cruel - but, there are reasons to everything. For example, I'm sure if she had been raped/molested people would have been way more sympathetic, but since it's just a social-problem past that first build her "loniliness", people think that's the weakest excuse. Which I feel is shit, since they don't know how it feels.

No shit, of course she's more insecure than Sena, compared to Sena's past and attitude, Yozora is bound to be the most insecure between the two. I think that's a harsh statement. The "worst kind of women" comparing to Yozora, is truly ridiculous, since there are much far worse things women have done, to men and to other women, hell - even animals, than just insults that gullible people actually take seriously.

Also - To counter your statement, I think it's pathetic how some people judge/bash a character without being in there shoes or going through what they did, also not showing the slightest bit of sympathy. Episode 8, everyone basically blamed Yozora only for leaving, when Rika was also involved in her social sickness - so It's blind hate most of the time, from what I see...A character who truly has no excuse, is someone like Haruhi Suzumiya - demanding and a bitch for no reason with not much of a big development.

Then again, I probably don't see the whole "negative aspects" of a character, not much of a big deal since the anime is only comedy to me with no real depth, I most of the time don't take characters in comedies too seriously either and just laugh.
Nov 28, 2011 2:45 PM
Nov 2011
Rima-chi said:
guanhian said:
Sozora said:

I'm a pro-Yozora so... I'd prefer not to see him end up with Sena(though I saw on the net that Sena is more popular than Yozora because she likes eroge -big argument-, because she's "moar feminine"...). I really like Yozora's "S" side, which is really funny to me ^.^

So... Yozora x Kodaka ftw _o//

I'm so AGREE with you. you're so right.
I dislike that popular of Sena in Net. and her super boobs!.
The appearence is not that important!! :).

some reasons why I dislike Sena :
1- I think Sena is silly and her actions.
2- she like to be with silly boys around her.
3- she's crying easily and falling in love too!

*I like Yozora's appearence when she was child hehe a cute boy!.

Yozora × Kodaka <3
Nov 28, 2011 3:52 PM

Sep 2011
Leon-Gun said:
RealScreamer said:
GodlyKyon said:

Yes, but was only implying to the comments that was made about who was the
actual "main girl" in the original works - not "who he will end up in the anime with" anyways.

For the most part I do agree. Yozora's lack of effort and full of Bullying/"Trolling" is what make me dislike her, and I don't see the appeal in her......

Oh well, I guess some people just like pure sadist characters
Nov 28, 2011 3:56 PM

Sep 2011
Oh yeah, by the way. I am not sure whether you actually can call it Alienate either way. Because if Yozora ends up with Kodaka. Some will assume it to be canon and had no influence.

But if Sena ends up with Kodaka, whom is the more popular main heroine, the sales may boost because Sena fans will buy those novels like crazy. or else it can also decrease if Yozora fans won't buy those novels at all(If there are fans like that, quit the series if you don't even have the will to accept it's ending).

it's more likely to have multiple endings or no heroine endings at all. but I think no heroines endings are shitty so

"ORE NO HAREMU!!!!!"
Nov 28, 2011 6:12 PM
Nov 2010
I like Sena in general, though at times she doesn't make sense from her own settings, and to be honest there are many who just look at her appearance and settings and largely ignored the finer points. She is just magically perfect yet rather dumb at the same time, more like a trope to me.

Sena currently values Yozora's acknowledgement equally, if not more than her feelings for Kodaka, both feelings she has not formally recognised yet. She may have set a few flags but calling that 'development' is a stretch. It just so happens her starting personality is more tolorable for some.

Yozora on the other hand is the most tragic character therefore carries the most emotional load. It was 10 years of missed opportunity. And we know 10 years ago, she had this fateful encounter with Kodaka and forged a friendship, a rare event for 2 people obviously with issues making friends back then just like now. Her fans should be rightly frustrated with her slow progress but that's just her personality. Just like 'have a go' is Sena's personality, and there are consequences as well because Sena ignores other's feeling when 'having a go'. Of course Yozora's not going to go and tell Kodaka outright, what if he just doesn't remember? And even if she did, what next? That they become bros again? That's not necessarily what Yozora wants.

I'm somewhat surprised that many Yozora haters cannot relate to the obviously feminim thinking pattern by Yozora, or claim an insecure woman is the worst....I liked her better because of it - she obviously cared and cared about the issue a great deal.
Nov 28, 2011 6:54 PM

Dec 2009
So far I would say no one, because I don't have enough love for Yozora or Sena.
So I won't say anything for them.

but the best I'm rooting for is: Kodaka X Kobato!
Nov 28, 2011 7:51 PM
Nov 2011
We need to have a Kodaka bump into Yozora naked moment, so they get a long better. Obvious in Harems.

Plus he's seen Sena at least
Nov 28, 2011 8:47 PM

Sep 2011
potplant said:
I like Sena in general, though at times she doesn't make sense from her own settings, and to be honest there are many who just look at her appearance and settings and largely ignored the finer points. She is just magically perfect yet rather dumb at the same time, more like a trope to me.

Sena currently values Yozora's acknowledgement equally, if not more than her feelings for Kodaka, both feelings she has not formally recognised yet. She may have set a few flags but calling that 'development' is a stretch. It just so happens her starting personality is more tolorable for some.

Yozora on the other hand is the most tragic character therefore carries the most emotional load. It was 10 years of missed opportunity. And we know 10 years ago, she had this fateful encounter with Kodaka and forged a friendship, a rare event for 2 people obviously with issues making friends back then just like now. Her fans should be rightly frustrated with her slow progress but that's just her personality. Just like 'have a go' is Sena's personality, and there are consequences as well because Sena ignores other's feeling when 'having a go'. Of course Yozora's not going to go and tell Kodaka outright, what if he just doesn't remember? And even if she did, what next? That they become bros again? That's not necessarily what Yozora wants.

I'm somewhat surprised that many Yozora haters cannot relate to the obviously feminim thinking pattern by Yozora, or claim an insecure woman is the worst....I liked her better because of it - she obviously cared and cared about the issue a great deal.

Ok. So Yozora is tragic and deeply wanted to be friends with Kodaka.

Their first encounter tells me 1 thing. She tried to avoid him, so she was obviously max about the incident 10 years ago. Or else she tried to contain her excitement. Ok, that's good. Mid-class is not a time for expressions of emotions either.

But now. This established Yozora has control over her emotions. Any other attempt to reveal herself would be obviously in her agenda. Assuming she still likes Kodaka.

But the way she presented herself to Kodaka IA what frustrated me, and all that bullying. with zero sweetness and only Kodaka exclaiming her beauty pissed me off a lot. Abd in the first encounter they had in the series, made it seem Luke it was their first timemeeting. But she knew perfectly who Kodaka was. But she didn't reveal herself. The reason is said in the novel, it could nor be any lamer and stupid.

If she loses, her fault for not triggering enough flags.

Btw I voted for Kobato. She is So. C-U-T-E. And if it's a sister and they're able to love. That means something.

@ Kigen...... Ugh. No. That would ruin her character.
Nov 28, 2011 8:48 PM

Sep 2011
How many times has Kobato been naked in the series so far?

Quite a bit!
I don't recall Rika bring naked in the novels so far. Her and Yozora are the only ones. Funny.....
Nov 29, 2011 8:21 PM

Mar 2011
Sena:D
Nov 29, 2011 8:30 PM

Nov 2009
Rika just feels it is necessary to note that voting for Rika x Kodaka is not the same as voting for Kodaka x Rika, but both possibilities intrigue her.

Hell, I think every possibility on this list would intrigue her both ways and twice on Sunday.

There should be no winner, the series is funnier when there's more insults and less attempts at romance.
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.