Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2008 8:50 AM

May 2008
I really feel they rushed the anime. It feels wrong... the voices, the drawing, the way the anime cuts to different scenes... etc, I wasnt impressed. I love the manga, not so much the anime...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 4, 2008 12:01 PM

Oct 2007
I did not expect Mitsubi to have such a voice, okay it's good for the "age" of the caracter... , but her "hungry" voice seems to be even 10 years older. It's just wrong.^^ There is to much boobs in the ecchi scenes, that they can not be really good adopted to the anime. -_- :P

She had an orgams. XD

Style is good just as the manga, but animations seem to be decent... could be the quality. I' male, so will watch the next episodes of "Fanservice" too.
SchabrakJul 4, 2008 12:08 PM
^_^ ^_^
Jul 4, 2008 11:00 PM

Nov 2007
Just finished watching it, and here's my thoughts.

It felt rushed, with lots of things from the manga taken out and some parts out of place, which they seemed to go back and forth in teh manga which was confusing :P

For example Minato rung his sister for some of her old clothes for Musubi. Now the problem with the anime is that they have already been kicked out of the apartment. While in the manga the next day she pops (with a kinky maid uniform) in and takes Musubi out shopping.

Or even introducing Homura and Kazehana too, though they'll probably be later on in the series.

From what we can gather at the start with the whole Yumi thing, is that they will be going all the way up the big fight with the discipline squad at the bridge. Now the manga only finished with that not long ago, so i can't help but think it will be in a whole, rushed.
Jul 5, 2008 4:21 AM

Oct 2007
But is it not a good thing, that it is not completly like in the Manga? I kind of hate it to see the very same story moments again if I read or watch the original.
^_^ ^_^
Jul 5, 2008 11:24 PM

Nov 2007
Schabrak said:
But is it not a good thing, that it is not completely like in the manga? I kind of hate it to see the very same story moments again if I read or watch the original.

I'm just comparing the TV series to the manga is all. I'm all for changes as long as it comes out right or better. The problem i had was the pacing of the scenes, some seemed out of place, but on the other hand i can fully understand why they made Musubi winged during the fight, for a fuller effect.

The art imo was spot on, and the animation did seem good too.
Jul 6, 2008 10:37 PM

May 2008
I agree with most of what Firana said, but I don't agree about the animation... The art was ok. But the scenes are, like you said, out of placed. And it does feel rushed. But what can we expect, people want and need money ASAP, in Japan, America or anywhere else.
Jul 8, 2008 10:51 AM

Aug 2007
I also agree that Musubi's voice was out of place, it's just not what I've pictured her voice to be when reading the the manga. Another thing is that the whole thing seems to have been rushed, as many think as well.

The art and animation are good though (art was really similar to the manga), but I don't see me watching this religiously, rather every once and a while.
Jul 9, 2008 3:22 PM

Nov 2007
Musubi's voice reminded me of Azusa Fuyutsuki from GTO, but i checked it out to see if they were the same VA but it wasn't lol
Jun 11, 2015 10:29 PM
Jul 2012
For the first episode, I liked it very much. Especially that Minato get kissed by Musubi not just once, but twice. In fact, they just befriends with one another,then next, Musubi is already fallen in love with him. Which is great. Love is at first sight. I really loved it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» who is your favorite Sekirei?

SUZUKAFAN - Nov 25, 2007

30 by AmbiDreaming »»
Feb 24, 2019 8:18 PM

Poll: » which sekirei?

kage-bunshin - Aug 28, 2008

3 by Chaos-Zero »»
Jun 11, 2015 10:32 PM

Poll: » Kazehana VS Karasuba [ #03 vs #04 ]

sarroush - May 26, 2009

0 by sarroush »»
May 26, 2009 6:05 PM

» manga into anime

kage-bunshin - Aug 1, 2008

4 by JustiX-NL »»
Sep 11, 2008 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.