Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (58) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 15, 2011 11:00 AM

Feb 2009
lol i remember playing streets of rage with my cousin all the time great game.

i play CoD pretty often tho not so much anymore i stopped at 10th prestige got all my perks pro cept scout since i suck at sniping, though i did it a lot in battlefield since it actually was more realistic and fun trying to lead and Kentucky windage all the time. i play on XBOX with high school buddies that i still talk to

GAME ID: BukakiONallU
Oct 15, 2011 11:25 AM

Aug 2011
haha if i get a xbox ill add ya. have a i think 9th prestige account i play solo or w friends from school (a couple buddies gf's like playing w me lol)

i made a try hard account that i play with some gamebattles players and such just to see how my stats look...my kdr is like a 3.4ish on that one
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/GregRocks&sclick=1">

"Gravity is just a myth. Jon Fitch is holding everything down. He's like the opposite of Atlas, he's got the world under his shoulder."
Oct 15, 2011 11:28 AM

Jan 2011
@corsair
bukaki is part of your ID?!! BWAHAHAHAHA that's great ;P
Oct 23, 2011 7:06 AM

Aug 2011
Is anyone excited for the new devil may cry? I've seen the promos and I don't know what to make of it

"Gravity is just a myth. Jon Fitch is holding everything down. He's like the opposite of Atlas, he's got the world under his shoulder."
Oct 23, 2011 10:49 AM

Feb 2009
yeah its def not a pre order lol. The HD pack comes out soon too if you want the older ones REMASTERED in HD. but ill wait until there is some reviews before i commit to 5
Oct 29, 2011 3:52 AM

Aug 2010
Played 15 levels of Angry Birds in a row. Anyone else addicted to that game? ;D

Oct 29, 2011 8:22 AM

Apr 2011
When I first played angry birds I played for over an hour, but then I got bored of it
Oct 29, 2011 10:25 AM

Aug 2011
played some fish knock off of it and loved it lol

never played it tho

Oct 29, 2011 1:36 PM

Sep 2009
@Lumikki ahaha i just tried it, it's fun :)
Megpoid-CowardlyMontblancsigsecond05defs
Art by: akka
Oct 30, 2011 1:14 AM

Aug 2010
@Catpaw

With what platform? I'm currently playing the Google Chrome version. I also have Seasons and original in my phone.

Yesterday I noticed that Angry Birds are everywhere. I was in the movies and 3 different commercials had Angry Birds in them.

If you want to try a volcano version of Angry Birds : http://fazer.angrybirds.com/
it's sponsored by the candy factory Fazer.

And the secret code is 532337-191967, you can unlock more levels with that code.
LumikkiOct 30, 2011 1:22 AM

Oct 30, 2011 2:00 AM

Sep 2009
Well i didn't know there were platforms... i just googled "angry birds" and followed the first link. I played it on Firefox, i normally use it to browse. Unfortunately it didn't save my progress, maybe because i didn't use Chrome. I lost 20 levels :(
Thanks for the links, i'll try it ^_^

Edit: damnit now it's saving the progress, looks like i did something stupid yesterday ç_ç
Do you know Sushi Cat? It's a funny flash game, you should try it ^w^
CatpawOct 30, 2011 2:05 AM
Oct 30, 2011 2:14 AM

Aug 2010
Yes you can download it to your phone if you got :

Nokia (Symbian, Meego), iPhone or Android. There are very good free versions available. The full version isn't that expensive either.

Haven't heard about Sushi Cat. The name is fun anyway, so I will try that .^^

Oct 30, 2011 3:08 AM

Sep 2009
Unfortunately i'm not equipped with the latest technology, i don't have i-phone, tablet and even a laptop. I'm too old fashioned to be this "young" xD

Sushi cat is a really simple game, you have to drop a round and giggly cat in a maze like thingie to make it eat sushi. 3 games have been released so far: Sushi Cat, Sushi Cat Honeymoon and Sushi Cat 2. You should play them in order to understand the simple but funny storyline ^o^
It's playable for free on flash game sites like armorgames and newgrounds. Hope you like it ^w^
Oct 30, 2011 5:23 AM

Oct 2011
I'm pretty big or used to be big on gaming, but right now I'm kinda taking a break of gaming and spending my time on anime (yet, my list is still amazingly short, heh), both because after you game so much (I prefer, RPG's, platformers, racers, and third person shooters), it becomes really mundane and loses its purpose to entertain (if it feels like work - it is!).

I hope to get back in hard and heavy with NiNoKuni on the PS3 ;)
xen20Oct 30, 2011 12:30 PM
Oct 30, 2011 12:07 PM

Aug 2010
@Catpaw

Haha, I have a laptop and smartphone, but not a tablet yet, waiting when they get cheaper. My aim now is the find a new phone, maybe one with Windows?

Is this you phone then?

@xen

I'm taking a break from the games atm too. Haven't played with my Nintendo DS for ages. Just Angry Birds for me now LOL.

Oct 30, 2011 1:59 PM

Sep 2009
Almost... I would be still using my beloved 3210 if the battery didn't die on me years ago, it was indestructible! It literally flew for about 4-5 meters and no damage, just a crack in the removable cover. Do that with a smart phone ;P
Like i said, almost: i'm using a 1680 now, and i'm not changing it until it needs the cable to function, like all of my previous phones :D

I forgot about one thing: i have a tablet indeed, but it's a graphic tablet, a Wacom, so let's say i like technologic trinkets only if i really need them xD
Oct 30, 2011 5:32 PM

Feb 2009
anyone playing battlefield 3 on 360? been wasting a decent chunk of my free time on that among other things.

posted my live tag earlier but if have not accepted your request put anime list on your request or ill deny it.
XBOX LIVE: BukakiONallU
Nov 2, 2011 6:45 AM

Oct 2011
I totally like games and I really can be obsessive...

I played Diablo I and Diablo II (from release on), DII online and very obsessive. I still can tell you most of the runewords from my mind :P I quit playing, because the dupes and cheats are way too much. I am waiting desperately for DIII :D

Further I play poker online, exsessive as well some time ago. Lost some, so I withdraw myself a bit :) But I am still active some times on pstars.

Just a while ago I began playin Runes of Magic, and I like it somehow. I'll see where i leads me :P

And I really like Adventures. Atm i am playing Black Mirror 2. The first one really was a nice one O.o.

Does anyone know true love? XD I loved that, when I was younger ^^
Nov 2, 2011 9:14 AM

Sep 2011
Anyone playing DotA ?
Have you cuddled yer spoon recently ?

Nov 2, 2011 10:25 AM

Sep 2009
I tried it against bots 2-3 years ago, i haven't been playing WC3 for ages, and never tried it online.
I'm waiting for the SC2 version though, i'm a pure rts player but might be good to have something different than Aiur Chef to relax with :D
Nov 2, 2011 11:39 AM

Sep 2011
Catpaw said:
I tried it against bots 2-3 years ago, i haven't been playing WC3 for ages, and never tried it online.
I'm waiting for the SC2 version though, i'm a pure rts player but might be good to have something different than Aiur Chef to relax with :D

Ah too bad. You should give it a try online. It's pretty dope.

Yeah, the SC 2 version should be really intense. I actually prefer it more than War.

Nov 2, 2011 12:28 PM

Aug 2011
My bro has, he loves it. Id play it too but I know mw3 is where ill be on all my free time. Took work off so I can be there at midnight

Corsair857 said:
anyone playing battlefield 3 on 360? been wasting a decent chunk of my free time on that among other things.

posted my live tag earlier but if have not accepted your request put anime list on your request or ill deny it.
XBOX LIVE: BukakiONallU

Nov 2, 2011 10:30 PM

Feb 2009
lol Live i guess just updated their bad word library and i had to change my gamertag after having bukaki in my name for like 4 months now :(
Now i am getoutofcorner yeah not very creative but i got lazy
Nov 5, 2011 4:19 AM

Aug 2009
@Catpaw
Oh, I looove 'angry birds'!!! I only wish Google would make more levels soon! *-*
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Nov 5, 2011 6:39 AM
Apr 2009
I am a very casual gamer, although more pertaining to my dedication to gaming... rather than my selection of games. I am not a bejeweled whore.

I used to PC game a few years ago, my favorite game ever on the PC was Baldur's Gate 2 and it's expansions. But alas, in time I learned to despise sitting in front of a computer for hours handling a mouse and keyboard. Now I exclusively Console game.

I like to lay down upside down on my couch, or casually sprawled out on a beanbag or something, and just lazily game with a single controller. I own an xbox360 because when I purchased mine, the PS3 did not have a very good game library. I prefer a good game selection over mere trumping of hardware specs. I own a bunch of games for my xbox, and play it ever now and then. I don't currently have LIVE enabled for my account, although I do have a card for a year that I have been saving until I have better internet. ^^ My gamertag is Omnimalevolent for anyone interested. I am massively stoked for the release of Skyrim and the new Assassin's Creed.

I actually got paid to get my xbox... in a rather interesting anecdote. While going to University, they gave me some credit which I could use to buy things from the bookstore. One week, I noticed that their system actually was crediting me additional money, rather than deducting it. I could buy things from their bookstore, and it would give me the money instead of them... &gt;_&gt; After years of being fucked by the University system, I decided to cash in on this opportunity... I "bought" myself an xbox360, some accessories, and a 1TB HDD (Was really large back then). Sure enough, it actually credited the money to me (which I later used to pay for food at the cafeteria for the rest of the year)... although the next time I went to the bookstore, it started charging me as normal.

Oh... and I also own a gamecube (with literally every good game worth owning for it, including the rare ones like MGS Twin Snakes and the various collector Zelda sets). I also own a DS, which I have pathetic game library for... pretty much the only thing of mention in it all is Pokemon... which I used to play like a zealot. Although after completing every facet of the game (complete national dex), and naturally breeding, training, and leveling 4 full teams of lvl 100s, I ran out of much to do on it. I occasionally go online and battle someone... but not often.
Omnimalevolent1Nov 5, 2011 6:44 AM
Nov 5, 2011 6:53 AM

Aug 2011
Haha been on mw2 all day to get ready for mw3, goin to the midnight lauch w some friends too

Nov 5, 2011 11:44 AM

Sep 2011
Is anyone Elder Scrolls fanatic ? Preferably Morrowind.

Nov 5, 2011 11:50 AM

Apr 2011
@ gregrocks

whats your k/d ratio :p

i stopped playing mw2, but im definitely going to get mw3 when its released

@ dokubachi

never played elder scrolls but im probably going to get skyrim i hear lots of good things about it
Nov 5, 2011 12:17 PM

Feb 2009
i dunno if im going to get MW3 yet or not and i have never been a big elder scrolls guy tho i do love the standard RPG
Nov 5, 2011 1:19 PM

Aug 2011
@bbmello

Depends like a 1.9ish I think. I have another account that I tryhard on and its a 3.23 but that's full parties, camping, spawn trapping etc

Nov 5, 2011 2:38 PM

Apr 2011
I've been playing Pilot Wings 64 with a Nintendo 64 emulator

@Dokubachi

Yeah, I've played Morrowind quite a bit in the past. I'd like to try Oblivion or Skyrim at some point too.
Nov 5, 2011 2:42 PM

Oct 2011
Heh, was it thanks to my suggestion? :D
If you have a PS3 or 360 controller handy, you could use that as well.

I'm not playing anything ATM, but I did get a Wii and Xenoblade Chronicles for once I recover from my slump.
Nov 5, 2011 3:00 PM

Apr 2011
@xen20
Yeah, thanks for the tip. I'm using an xbox 360 controller. I don't own a 360, I bought it just for playing computer games
Nov 6, 2011 6:02 PM

Jul 2010
Ive been playing Resdent Evil 5 alot lately as FF14 is about to start up my time will probably go to that once it is out in about a week or 2. Im getting a new speed in internet and cable added in so im kinda excited XD now that ill be able to play without lag ect.

Nov 7, 2011 3:05 AM

Sep 2011
Lotus97 said:

@Dokubachi

Yeah, I've played Morrowind quite a bit in the past. I'd like to try Oblivion or Skyrim at some point too.

I just recently got into Morrowind. It is so addictive -- tons of quests, from side to main, rare items, etc. Heck I even went that far that I read tons of pages about Morrowind history and religion.

Nov 7, 2011 8:33 AM

Apr 2011
Dokubachi said:
Lotus97 said:

@Dokubachi

I just recently got into Morrowind. It is so addictive -- tons of quests, from side to main, rare items, etc. Heck I even went that far that I read tons of pages about Morrowind history and religion.

There's also tons of mods you can download
Nov 7, 2011 11:03 AM

Sep 2011
Yeah I know. I even tried to make my own mod. Don't ask how it ended...

I'm currently satisfied with Morrowind + Bloodmoon + Tribunal expansion, and the massive ownage I'm displaying with my Wood Elf Assassin.

Nov 8, 2011 2:08 PM

Feb 2010
I have been "playing" a couple of visual novels lately, currently I'm going through Saya no Uta. It is really a masterpiece and one of the most distressing fictional stories I have came across. Gen Urobuchi is a Wizard.
Nov 8, 2011 5:29 PM

Aug 2011
anybody enjoying mw3?

Nov 8, 2011 6:13 PM
Nov 2011
Hey guys, I just joined the club and this looked like a promising place to start.

I enjoy some good video games and I play mostly any type of game there is. I own all the consoles from NES on (minus sega consoles sadly :-( ) use my 360 for FPS games and PS3 for about everything else. I just got MW3 and my gamertag is TrustiestKarma so if anyone will be playing that hit me up.

I also just built a new computer not too long ago (though its on the fritz right now and working on getting it fixed) and used to play WOW but stopped and League of Legends has pretty much dominated my gaming life for the past year an a half. I am on it a lot, and would love to have more people to play with because I hate flying solo. My summoner name on that is TrustiestKarma (main) as well and microsack is another one I am leveling by only playing a select few champs and I'm on it mostly when I'm alone. So add me if you would like more people to play with!

That's about all my gaming for the time being.
Nov 9, 2011 4:20 PM

Feb 2009
yeah i have been playing MW3 tho i am kinda dissapointed in it the maps and movement seem way different and not in good way
Nov 10, 2011 9:33 PM

Jul 2010
I need to buy MW3 im not big of a shooter type person unless its like a zombie game like Resdent Evil but i see Greg on all the time XD playing MW3... when im playing RE5 lol i should get MW3 and play with yall.

Nov 11, 2011 12:57 PM

Aug 2011
id be down

i havnt been in game much so idk the maps very well yet. thats whats pissing me off the most, go to cap a flag and get killed by a guy in a corner. once i know them ill be able to judge it better

Nov 13, 2011 1:57 PM

Aug 2011
really starting to like MW3 now that im getting used to the maps

Nov 14, 2011 12:35 PM

Sep 2009
I played Duke Nukem Forever for a couple of days, it may be stupid but some parts are incredibly fun :)
Nov 14, 2011 12:49 PM

Apr 2011
I remember the old duke nukem games. I was more into doom 2 though back then.
Nov 14, 2011 8:20 PM
Apr 2009
I have just been playing Skyrim on and off the last few days.
The new Assassin's Creed comes out tomorrow, I am wondering how I am actually gonna manage the two of them. :\ Maybe put Skyrim on hold, since I can been Assassin's Creed 100% way faster than completing even all the main quest lines in Skyrim. sigh**
Nov 15, 2011 2:48 PM

Sep 2009
@Lotus97 dn3d was great! I loved it, Duke is the man.
I played Doom 2 and 3 but i've never been a fan of it, i'm more into sci-fi "space things" than demons. I like Quake 2 and 4 a lot too.
Duke is not famous for cutting edge graphics and amazing storylines, but for his badassery and hilarious catchphrases, if you like that kind of comedy of course.

Its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and i'm all out of gum. xD
Nov 17, 2011 12:21 AM

Feb 2009
im guessing a lot of people are going to get Diablo 3, but who else is getting the collectors edition beside me? i think its well worth the extra money it looks like a badass CE.
Nov 17, 2011 3:56 AM

Oct 2011
Catpaw said:
@Lotus97 dn3d was great! I loved it, Duke is the man.
I played Doom 2 and 3 but i've never been a fan of it, i'm more into sci-fi "space things" than demons. I like Quake 2 and 4 a lot too.
Duke is not famous for cutting edge graphics and amazing storylines, but for his badassery and hilarious catchphrases, if you like that kind of comedy of course.

Its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and i'm all out of gum. xD

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (58) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.