Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 11, 2011 6:40 PM

Dec 2009
Take some online quizzes and tell us your results! :D

Which Tokyo Majin Character are You Most Like?
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/13299077/which-tokyo-majin-character-are-you-most-like

Your Tokyo Majin Boyfriend
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/17412919/your-tokyo-majin-boyfriend

What's your Tokyo Majin Life?
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/7974007/whats-your-tokyo-majin-life
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 13, 2011 2:14 AM

Jan 2008
A--ahah--ahah...

[Aoi Misato]

You are very caring, nice, loving and a bit stubborn. You are dedicated to protecting those around you. You are a true friend and someone that everyone can count on. You may not have the strength it takes to fight, but you are very brave and determined! Go you!^^

Name: Maddi Hitsu Looks: Blonde hair, brown eyes, somewhat gothic. Lover/crush: Tatsuma Hiyuu Background/what they think of you: Orphaned at the age of 7, Maddi was adopted by loving foster parents. Much like Tatsuma, Maddi never quite fit in. Tatsuma: Maddi makes me happy, and I make her happy that's all that matters. Kyouichi: She's HOT! Too bad Tatsuma got to her first... Yuuya: She's nice and gives me advice on how to win Sakurai's heart. Tendo: She just gives that boy more power! I must control her or kill her! *grumbles* Aoi: She makes Tatsuma happy, and I know that they'll end up together in the end. Sakurai: She's... nice... but, still tough she never gives up. Anako: I still haven't gotten a scoop on her... Claire Marie: She annoys Tendo, it's so funny!

.. not doing the boyfriend one ;P
TsunamuApr 19, 2011 6:10 AM
Apr 13, 2011 1:01 PM

Apr 2008
I am most like...Aoi Misato! X)

My TM boyfriend would be...Yuuya Daigo! Bwah hah hah!

My TM life would be...cool. Name: Hana Roshi Looks: blonde hair w/ brown streaks, crimson eyes, tattoos Lover/crush: Kyouichi Houraiji Background/what they think of you: A tough chick, you're still a little girly sometimes. You live alone in an old warehouse.
Apr 18, 2011 2:12 PM

Dec 2009
The character I'm most like is: Aoi Misato. (Everyone's getting Aoi! o__O) I can't argue with that since I am pretty sensitive and way too nice, I get walked on a lot.

My boyfriend would be: Tatsuma Hiyuu. (The quiz result actually says Tatsuma Hyou, but we can assume they mean Hiyuu-kun.) I'm fine with that match! He's sweet and quiet (so he'd probably handle my hot-temper and over-emotional tantrums well LOL) but a kick-ass warrior! Me like. XD

My life would be: O.o
Name: Eva Fire. Looks: Silver hair, red eyes, plain out evil. Lover/crush: Tendo Background/what they think of you: You're a veeeeeeeeeery evil person. Tatsuma: She likes Tendo so she has to be my enemy. Kyouichi: I WILL kill her. someday... Yuuya: ................... Tendo: *drooling over you* Aoi: She might have some good in her if only the others would see it... Sakurai: HOW does she like TENDO?!?!? Anako: she scares me... Claire Marie: She grosses me out when she frenches Tendo *shudder*

LMAO! Of course I really wanted to be evil, but I seriously didn't expect this result. So my boyfriend would be Tatsuma, but my secret crush and boy-toy would be Tendou? XD :D Too funny!!
Apr 19, 2011 12:04 AM

Jan 2010
The character I'm most like is: Komaki Sakurai. That's true I guess

My Boyfriend would be: Kyouichi Houriji. I pictured Komaki and Kyouichi together after that... no good. On the other hand, I'm glad with the results XD

My life would be: .....

Name: Hana Roshi Looks: blonde hair w/ brown streaks, crimson eyes, tatoos Lover/crush: Kyouichi Horaji Background/what they think of you: A tough chick, you're still a little girly sometimes. You live alone in an old warehouse. Tatsuma: I can't help but feel bad for her, she has nothing but always stands up for anyone no matter what... Kyouichi: *grins* she's tough *slight blush* I like that... Yuuya: She has a temper sometimes... Tendo: She cut off my other hand! Aoi: definatly Kyouichi's match made in heaven *or hell* Sakurai: *shaking head* she likes Kyouichi Anako: She breaks my camera all the time... Claire Marie: She hates Tendo and cut off his other hand! *hysterically laughing*
Apr 19, 2011 5:02 AM

May 2009
1. Komaki Sakurai
You are headstrong, bold, emotional and completely clueless. No offense. You may know the battle field, but are clueless when it comes to love and controlling you emotions. But you are a true friend. Nothing can stop you from protecting what means most to you.

2. Kyouichi Houriji
Your ' Kyouichi Houriji 's match made in hevean or hell. you are tempermental and keep to your self but once you open to people you show them a side that you forgot it was there.
Apr 29, 2011 3:43 PM

Jul 2008
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ XD

1. Kyouichi Horaiji *MAJOR NOSEBLEEDING*

You are tough, quick, and have a bit of a temper. . .Ramen us like the greatest thing in the world to! Most people don't like because you are misunderstood. You care about all your friends, but think that if you show it, it would make you look weak. But everyone knows you arn't and can always count on you to kick some serious monster @$$!

2.OMG 0_O SERIOUSLY ***MORE MAJOR NOSEBLEEDING*** WHY real life is not like this test XD

Kyouichi Houriji

Your ' Kyouichi Houriji 's match made in hevean or hell. you are tempermental and keep to your self but once you open to people you show them a side that you forgot it was there.

3. cool

Name: Hana Roshi Looks: blonde hair w/ brown streaks, crimson eyes, tatoos Lover/crush: Kyouichi Horaji Background/what they think of you: A tough chick, you're still a little girly sometimes. You live alone in an old warehouse. Tatsuma: I can't help but feel bad for her, she has nothing but always stands up for anyone no matter what... Kyouichi: *grins* she's tough *slight blush* I like that... Yuuya: She has a temper sometimes... Tendo: She cut off my other hand! Aoi: definatly Kyouichi's match made in heaven *or hell* Sakurai: *shaking head* she likes Kyouichi Anako: She breaks my camera all the time... Claire Marie: She hates Tendo and cut off his other hand! *hysterically laughing*

O.k this is a little creepy Hana in Japanese have the same meaning for my real life name...0_________O
May 1, 2011 9:45 AM

Apr 2010
which character are you: Aoi Misato

You are very caring, nice, loving and a bit stubborn. You are dedicated to protecting those around you. You are a true friend and someone that everyone can count on. You may not have the strength it takes to fight, but you are very brave and determined! Go you!^^

definitely not xD

boyfriend: Tatsuma
Your Tatsuma Hyou's match. you are a little shy but you open up without even trying. you let peop;e see the real you. keep it up

no thank you xP

TM life: Name: Hana Roshi Looks: blonde hair w/ brown streaks, crimson eyes, tatoos Lover/crush: Kyouichi Horaji Background/what they think of you: A tough chick, you're still a little girly sometimes. You live alone in an old warehouse. Tatsuma: I can't help but feel bad for her, she has nothing but always stands up for anyone no matter what... Kyouichi: *grins* she's tough *slight blush* I like that... Yuuya: She has a temper sometimes... Tendo: She cut off my other hand! Aoi: definatly Kyouichi's match made in heaven *or hell* Sakurai: *shaking head* she likes Kyouichi Anako: She breaks my camera all the time... Claire Marie: She hates Tendo and cut off his other hand! *hysterically laughing*

where is the point? O.o
May 8, 2011 8:13 AM

Oct 2010
1/Which Tokyo Majin Character are You Most Like?
Tatsuma Hiyuu

non-female character ahh;3

2/Your Tokyo Majin Boyfriend
Tatsuma
Your Tatsuma Hyou's match. you are a little shy but you open up without even trying. you let people see the real you. keep it up

lol again :D

3/What's your Tokyo Majin Life?
Yay!
Name: Maddi Hitsu Looks: Blonde hair, brown eyes, somewhat gothic. Lover/crush: Tatsuma Hiyuu Background/what they think of you: Orphaned at the age of 7, Maddi was adopted by loving foster parents. Much like Tatsuma, Maddi never quite fit in. Tatsuma: Maddi makes me happy, and I make her happy that's all that matters. Kyouichi: She's HOT! Too bad Tatsuma got to her first... Yuuya: She's nice and gives me advice on how to win Sakurai's heart. Tendo: She just gives that boy more power! I must control her or kill her! *grumbles* Aoi: She makes Tatsuma happy, and I know that they'll end up together in the end. Sakurai: She's... nice... but, still tough she never gives up. Anako: I still haven't gotten a scoop on her... Claire Marie: She annoys Tendo, it's so funny!

XD
Aug 20, 2011 7:58 PM

Dec 2010
1.) Aoi Misato

2.) Tatsuma Hiyuu
Your Tatsuma Hyuu's match. you are a little shy but you open up without even trying. you let peop;e see the real you. keep it up

3.) Name: Hana Roshi Looks: blonde hair w/ brown streaks, crimson eyes, tatoos
Lover/crush: Kyouichi Horaji Background/what they think of you: A tough chick, you're still a little girly sometimes. You live alone in an old warehouse. Tatsuma: I can't help but feel bad for her, she has nothing but always stands up for anyone no matter what... Kyouichi: *grins* she's tough *slight blush* I like that... Yuuya: She has a temper sometimes... Tendo: She cut off my other hand! Aoi: definatly Kyouichi's match made in heaven *or hell* Sakurai: *shaking head* she likes Kyouichi Anako: She breaks my camera all the time... Claire Marie: She hates Tendo and cut off his other hand! *hysterically laughing*

I can't tell you how hard I laughed. I can imagine cutting of Tendo's other hand...(Still laughing) Sorry Tendo, your awesome, but LOL!

So... My boyfriend is supposed to be Tatsuma, yet i'm with Kyouichi... lol. I can sense a rivalry soon!
Huh? What?! A zoo? A world zoo?! Do not touch or feed the nations?! ~ Spain, Hetaoni
Jan 31, 2012 4:46 PM

Jan 2012
Character I'm Most Like:
Aoi Misato - You are very caring, nice, loving and a bit stubborn. You are dedicated to protecting those around you. You are a true friend and someone that everyone can count on. You may not have the strength it takes to fight, but you are very brave and determined! Go you!^^

Tokyo Majin Boyfriend:
Kyouichi Houriji - You're Kyouichi Houriji 's match made in hevean or hell. you are tempermental and keep to your self but once you open to people you show them a side that you forgot it was there.

Tokyo Majin Life:
Mar 3, 2012 3:14 PM
Feb 2012
Character: Tatsuma Hiyuu

You are smart, caring, cute, funny, and keep to yourself most of the time. Almost everyone likes you. ^^ Your friends are very important to you and keeping civilians safe is your top priority! Trying to keep the spirits up in a gloomy room is what you do best! ;)

oh how nice ^^ xD

Life in Tokyo Majin:

normal

Name: Hoshi Kimoco Looks: black hair brown eyes Lover/crush: none Background/what they think of you: Just a normal girl Tatsuma: I think she sits behind me in math... Kyouichi: who the hell is that? Yuuya: umm who? Tendo: a random human i have no use for Aoi: I think I might know her... or maybe not... Sakurai: who? Anako: I know many things about her. Like her favorite food is lasana. (me: of course Anako knows you...) Claire Marie: ?
I desire money. Not because I am poor or because I am greedy. It is because with money I will gain power and with that power I will be able to change the world.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Questions, theories and facts (spoilers & pic heavy)

hlwar - Aug 5, 2010

48 by Timbauros »»
Mar 2, 2021 2:40 PM

» Tokyo Majin Gakuen Games

hlwar - Jun 3, 2013

1 by Yuki_Nitta »»
Jul 30, 2016 10:26 PM

» [CLOSED] Member Cards

hlwar - Jul 15, 2010

40 by hlwar »»
Jan 5, 2013 11:04 AM

» ACID ♫♪

hlwar - May 4, 2010

18 by hlwar »»
Jan 5, 2013 10:54 AM

» Claim a Character [Round One OPEN]

hlwar - Sep 9, 2010

8 by KyousukeImadori »»
Dec 7, 2012 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.