Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 10, 2011 6:16 PM
Jan 2011
ok... for those who haven't read chapter 50 of the break blade manga DON'T READ MY OPINON! though it doesn't really matter

from what i can see on some screen caps of the upcoming 6th volume, it seems the anime is going for a different end to this battle with Rygart and Borcuse

i say this because there are number a things that hints it:
1. the derfringe or delphine 5th armor looks completely different from the manga ver. (it's dark blue? with a whip weapon?)
2. cleo is still in krishna
3. many different scenes that were not in the manga
4. with 6 one hour long episodes to cover 50+ chapters it's kind've hard not to create your own ending

so i'm pretty curious on what the anime end is gonna be like, hope they don't kill someone off like Rygart or Sigyn...ugh
Apr 18, 2011 11:58 AM
Nov 2010
Hopefully there will be a happy ending with Rygart and Sigyn together.^^
Apr 26, 2011 2:01 PM

Jul 2010
TDream said:

But she's married... although it would be nice.
May 28, 2011 3:28 PM
May 28, 2011 9:13 PM

Apr 2010
TDream said:
http://www.watchanimeon.com/break-blade-movie-episode-5/

ENDING RAGE

Well that is peculiar, because it looks like it's the sixth movie (the final one). And there are no raws of 5th movie...
St_RangerMay 28, 2011 9:23 PM
May 29, 2011 7:30 AM

May 2010
That really is the 6th movie, it was ripped from the bandai channel. Someone made a mistake with the naming. And yeah, there's still no RAW of movie 5.
May 29, 2011 2:38 PM

Jul 2008
I just saw the last two movies......
May 29, 2011 2:44 PM
Jan 2011
wow didn't expect the 6th movie to be out now before the 5th movie...

well i'm not gonna spoil myself. ill wait til the 5th is out and subbed first and as for the 6th well idk... how's the quality on the 6th movie?
May 29, 2011 4:09 PM

Feb 2008
Hmm, yep the ending was different with a few flaws:
There are many other things one could complain about, but generally speaking ending was acceptable and anime has many other great things like animation and music. Yes, MUSIC, specially sixth movie's endning - "Nageki no Oto" by Kokia. I want this song right now *__________*
eneviMay 29, 2011 4:56 PM
May 29, 2011 4:17 PM

Jul 2008
Xawddre said:

well i'm not gonna spoil myself. ill wait til the 5th is out and subbed first and as for the 6th well idk... how's the quality on the 6th movie?

let's just say that if you havent read the manga you'll find the ending to be good though inconclusive.....but if you've read the manga(like me)you'll think it could've been so much better
May 29, 2011 7:16 PM
Jan 2011
ali3rd said:
Xawddre said:

let's just say that if you havent read the manga you'll find the ending to be good though inconclusive.....but if you've read the manga(like me)you'll think it could've been so much better

yea i already figure it would be a different end as i already stated my opinion from the beginning (my top post)

i'm asking how the video quality of the 6th movie is, since it's been ripped and all i wonder if it's any good.
May 29, 2011 8:49 PM

Jul 2008
Xawddre said:
ali3rd said:
Xawddre said:

yea i already figure it would be a different end as i already stated my opinion from the beginning (my top post)

i'm asking how the video quality of the 6th movie is, since it's been ripped and all i wonder if it's any good.

it's alright about MQ at best except a few with fast paced scenes, but i havent found a downloadable version yet. but if you patience i recommend to wait for an HQ version, and if dont have patience(like me :P) watch it at anime44
May 30, 2011 3:55 AM

May 2010
Here you can download the torrent for the ripped version of the 6th movie:
http://tokyotosho.se/details.php?id=413283

As stated above the ending is quite different from its manga counterpart but I enjoyed it nevertheless. And it seems quite open, I have hope for some future movies which I would gladly watch.
XNathanaelMay 30, 2011 4:03 AM
May 30, 2011 1:10 PM
Nov 2010
I m wondering what the picture drama will be about that will be included in the 6 bd vol and maybe they will continue this if it sells well who knows.
Jun 4, 2011 8:53 PM

Jul 2008
Would have been nice to have a "Season 2", another batch of 6 movies LOL

Go Bandai! There's no Gundam yet anyway except for Unicorn which takes even longer than Break Blade LOLOLOLOL
Jun 5, 2011 1:51 AM

Jan 2009
ah nice that Borcuse is dead he is one tough monster

this anime is mediocre overall but a good watch and its not bad at all
Jun 8, 2011 7:26 AM

May 2008
Yay fo open endings. I need to read the manga. I don't like being left hanging about the best final battle of the whole series. Zess and Rygart need another opportunity. :D
Jun 16, 2011 9:20 AM

Apr 2008
Scene before credits laugh, rygart laught madly, and Sygn and Hodr look depressed. Ma initial thought was that they seem like thinking "Oh my, now he's going totally nuts."

Then I went ahead looking at how Manga handles content from last Movie.
I already though it was very very strange, like arraying one wannabe-bad-ass scene after another, but now, this sucks. Really.
Aug 29, 2011 6:42 PM

Jun 2007
I haven't read the manga yet but I thought the overall series was put together very well. This episode did have a lot of unexplained or incomplete elements. The whole part with Rygart's brother at the end was very random. I mean sure, we did see a scene of him wandering the dessert heading towards the capital but they could have done meeting at the end so much better.

It really felt like they where planning for a 7th movie...and I'm guessing they left it open ended like that for when the manga ends (assuming it's still going on right now). I can only hope they make another movie because I really enjoyed this series.
Aug 31, 2011 4:06 AM

Oct 2010
I'm not sure what was with Rygart's final laugh, but I felt that it was his response to the whole situation. After all, he must be asking himself "What the hell was I fighting for?" at the end. Ties in nicely with the 2nd ED lyrics though.
Sep 14, 2011 3:48 PM

Jul 2011
They could also do the anime folowing the manga more closely in an alternate setting, just my idea though.

PS: I really wanted Rygart and the Queen to get together since she only married the King to be able to use the research methods >_<
Mar 4, 2012 7:03 AM

Jan 2008
I hope there's another installment. The manga is still ongoing.

Omnime said:
TDream said:

But she's married... although it would be nice.

It's floating in my mind. It would be nice but it's impossible as long there's Hodr or divorce is not yet legal at that time and setting. I do not like the sound of the word affair between Rygart and Sigyn.
Aug 20, 2012 5:11 AM

Oct 2011
Well, I'll look forward for a new season/movie. I really like all of the movies although I don't enjoy watching mecha that much.
Oct 14, 2012 2:31 PM

Jan 2011
So, the ending was very inconclusie. The assault failed, but the war is far from over, unless Athens decides to end it because even the insane Borcuse failed at winning, and it cost a lot.

But my biggest gripe is the stupidity of the soldiers, especially Krisna's. 30 of them position on the wall, trying to a hit a standing target, or a group of moving Athens golems..not a single hit usually. As soon as the first one of them dies, they stop shooting and wait for their turn to die.

The average Athen's soldier is similar incapable when pitted against a named soldier of Krisna's army, but they still manage to beat several Krisna soldiers without a scratch.

They might have wanted to display an extrem difference in skill between a random grunt and the officers, but no army in the world field soliders like this. They would not pass any single entry test, and it's probably more efficient to not using them for anything instead of relying on them and them failing every single time.

They even appear incapable compared to the average grunt in other anime, like, to stay within the subgenre, the unnamed pilots of hundred to thousands of mechs in Escaflowne, Fafner or Gundam. Those soldiers are either better trained, or they manage to present themselves better.

The irony is, that while i wouldn't be surprised seeing Athen employ soldiers as plain cannonfodder - i seem to remember some scenes where they did exactly that - actually has the more well trained soldiers and better golems, while Krisna, - pictured as the perfect country, with a benevolent king who has nothing but the weill-being of his people in his mind, and who is hindered neither by bureaucracy nor by ill-meaning advisors or scheming generals - is the one who is actually shown doing it, even if it's not meant like that.

So yeah, i'd love a new season, but tone done that stupidity.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Break Blade 6: Doukoku no Toride Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

greenmarty - Dec 4, 2012

121 by Comander-07 »»
Mar 17, 2022 10:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.