Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 27, 2011 10:05 AM
Oct 2009
If you haven't watched it then spoilers!
At the very end why did the boy Chiaki leave? Whyd din't he just stay with her. Wasn't her Era better anyways?
Also she said she would come running aftwer him. But how can she, she doens't have any leaps left? So how are they suppose to meet up again?
Mar 27, 2011 10:27 AM

Aug 2010
First, wrong place to post this question. This should have been posted in 'The girl who leapt though time' anime discussion.
Now to answer your questions...
Chiaki left because he was only an 'additive' to her era. He didn't belong in her tie; simple as that. That would be the best found solution if time leaping would be invented anyway.
Next, another simple answer. He will wait for her and she will search for him. Their time-lines should coincide anyway at one point. I would even make it sci-fi and say she is his mother, but hey, that doesn't matter anyway xD
Mar 27, 2011 10:31 AM
Oct 2009
koleare said:
First, wrong place to post this question. This should have been posted in 'The girl who leapt though time' anime discussion.
Now to answer your questions...
Chiaki left because he was only an 'additive' to her era. He didn't belong in her tie; simple as that. That would be the best found solution if time leaping would be invented anyway.
Next, another simple answer. He will wait for her and she will search for him. Their time-lines should coincide anyway at one point. I would even make it sci-fi and say she is his mother, but hey, that doesn't matter anyway xD

So sue me for getting it in the wrong area....
Also I don't think theyr'e time lines could collide due to a thing called aging. And the romance part of it would be reallly creepy. Because she'd be old and he'd be young. Plus it sounded like he lived in a really far away future, due to the things he talked about so she may be dead before he's even born...
Sep 3, 2013 1:41 AM
Sep 2012
Hope. That's the answer. He couldn't stay because he didn't belong, and he made it clear that he was being monitored somehow. It would have been too painful for the other if either of them confessed their love, but saying what they said conveys the same feelings and provides that miniscule ray of hope. Hope that should the unpredictable hands of fate provide them with just one more chance to be together, they both will be ready to seize it.
Nov 4, 2013 10:10 AM
Oct 2013
This had just too many plot holes. Was this supposed to be a Romantic Movie? About some lost unknown Painting? Time Leaping/Rolling like a Ball? It would have been better as just some short Anime Films.

Chiaki was just kinda thrown in and the Story didn't even build on their Relationship.

And what was that Painting???

I'd give this a 1 time watch. 4-6/10. 4 for the what the hell was this about? 6 for effort. The scenes requesting for emotional response were kinda ok, although because we aren't deeply introduced into the characters and their story it was kind of flat... This would have probably been better as a 13 Episode Series just to build up some relationship and story for each Character.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo Discussion (GO WATCH THIS) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Faust721 - May 11, 2007

502 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 24, 9:59 AM

» plot hole

Algazero - Nov 10, 2010

18 by Khashishi »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:15 PM

» The Painting

itz_lelouch - Mar 12, 2023

5 by waalex11 »»
Apr 1, 2023 4:42 AM

» Awkward/Funny Scene

Rand_al-Thorfinn - Aug 26, 2022

5 by omen- »»
Sep 13, 2022 4:19 AM

» When is Chiaki actually from

iamhim - Nov 9, 2020

3 by Tsunamii_ »»
Aug 1, 2022 12:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.