Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 5, 2011 12:31 PM

Sep 2010
Hi~
I haven't really been active lately, but I've had to install my computer from the beginning and now I have to download software again lol, but I think I'll be able to make cards again~
Sorry that I haven't participated in club activities for so long ;__; [if someone doesn't know, my previous username was ooamenohime 8D]

also I wonder, can I become a Display Pic maker for the Requests thread? >w<
Jul 8, 2011 2:21 AM

May 2010
Minna-san.....soon will have 250+ members.....I suggest Nature Theme since is summer......

What about you guys ?

I've opened a Harry Potter SE thread....if you wanna participate please post your cards until 10th July, open date: 11 July...see ya there
patry16dbzJul 8, 2011 7:14 AM
Jul 8, 2011 12:25 PM

Apr 2010
i'm sorry since i fly to vienna next week i don't think i will be able to participate ind the 250+ le and this weekend i won't have time either, so i don't think i will be able to participate in the harry potter le as well, but i will try^^

so i want to announce officially that i'm on holiday from the 13th until the 18th^^
Jul 8, 2011 4:11 PM
Aug 2010
I'm back guys!!!
I'm catching up on what's happening, but I guess not much, hehe!

And Nature Theme, lol
I was just camping out in the woods and I saw plenty of nature
I think it's a good idea
Perhaps it's time to use the 'Useful Picture for LE' Thread now?
I'll start it up!!

Ceresia said:
also I wonder, can I become a Display Pic maker for the Requests thread? >w<

sure I guess
it's not really a big job
I just did it because I thought some LE's were quite important like milestone LE's (like 100+ Members, 200+ Members... etc)
But I'm sure we could use a helping hand like you!
Thanks for coming back to the club as well, we really appreciate your contribution!
Jul 9, 2011 2:19 AM

May 2009
Dear friends,

I am saddened to inform all of you that I'm quitting as one of the admins in your respective club. This is not an easy decision for me but I just came to realize that I have to make a choice nevertheless.

I will be very busy at this point since I will be embarking in a different journey towards the dream of my rents and me as well to be in the corporate world. I know that all of you will understand since I am fully aware that I'm with the good souls these previous years.

Please don't think that this is an end to the friendship that we all shared. The memories will stay the same. I wish you all the best.

Sincerely yours,
amukid08
Jul 9, 2011 3:47 AM

May 2010
xRay-chanx said:
i'm sorry since i fly to vienna next week i don't think i will be able to participate ind the 250+ le and this weekend i won't have time either, so i don't think i will be able to participate in the harry potter le as well, but i will try^^

so i want to announce officially that i'm on holiday from the 13th until the 18th^^

it's OK, have a nice vacation

amiriteC said:
I'm back guys!!!
I'm catching up on what's happening, but I guess not much, hehe!

And Nature Theme, lol
I was just camping out in the woods and I saw plenty of nature
I think it's a good idea
Perhaps it's time to use the 'Useful Picture for LE' Thread now?
I'll start it up!!

welcome back

amukid08 said:
Dear friends,

I am saddened to inform all of you that I'm quitting as one of the admins in your respective club. This is not an easy decision for me but I just came to realize that I have to make a choice nevertheless.

I will be very busy at this point since I will be embarking in a different journey towards the dream of my rents and me as well to be in the corporate world. I know that all of you will understand since I am fully aware that I'm with the good souls these previous years.

Please don't think that this is an end to the friendship that we all shared. The memories will stay the same. I wish you all the best.

Sincerely yours,
amukid08

we will miss you :(
Jul 9, 2011 4:42 AM

Jun 2010
patry16dbz said:
Emiko_Chan said:
ReenaMisa said:
Hi,

Due with my inactivity,

Mss Messenger: convince people to be an admin
Admins: 1 or 2 of you need to change the staff pictures
Cards: More please!

who has the templates for the staff pictures? I wouldn't mind doing that...

Not me, but I have an ideea, if you don't mind...we can ask all the staff to send you the pic they want to have...

Not A bad idea.... i go with it.

Emiko_Chan said:
ReenaMisa said:
Hi,

Due with my inactivity,

Mss Messenger: convince people to be an admin
Admins: 1 or 2 of you need to change the staff pictures
Cards: More please!

who has the templates for the staff pictures? I wouldn't mind doing that...

Emiko-chan, you have the job.
Jul 9, 2011 8:21 AM
Aug 2010
amukid08 said:
Dear friends,

Sincerely yours,
amukid08

D: Oh no... that's too bad

I would like to say that I wrote stuff in the Useful Picture for LE thread
modified and edited it.
I added rules that I thought was a basic start.
Admins, feel free to go around editing them and adding your own ideas. It was jsut a start
I hope to hear feedback, and I know my job wasn't very well done, sorry
Jul 9, 2011 12:11 PM

Sep 2010
It was really a good idea to edit that, amiriteC! I made it a sticky, since it will be easier to find this topic that way.

I also cleared our forum and removed some dead topic, including the ones with closed cards.
I haven't deleted all of them, because I wasn't sure has everyone delivered their requests. So please check on them and respond can I delete them! Thanks!
K-on! SE
Tegami Bachi LE
Pirates LE

Vocaloid/Utau LE - this one has been created a long time ago and has never opened; the only cards in this topic were created by Ray-chan. So I'm not sure should I delete it or not?

Spring Contest Voting - I don't know should I delete this topic. Maybe we should just make a separate topic for all contest entries to display them there?

Also, I've been wondering: can one of the admins open a fast and short Limited Edition without asking, and putting only his/her cards? I'm asking because I don't really want to wait for that theme or anime to show after few months >___<

PS. If you haven't done it yet, please post your cards in the Harry Potter SE topic! This edition is supposed to be open soon, but so far I'm the only one who posted cards there >____<
Jul 9, 2011 12:28 PM

Nov 2009
I haven't deleted all of them, because I wasn't sure has everyone delivered their requests. So please check on them and respond can I delete them! Thanks!

Please don't delete the Sad and Happy LE and June LE [Rin Okumura and Pandora Hearts].... I haven't delivered the cards yet, I had a problem I was too lazy yeah..

I'm going in holiday ^^
I will be gone from 15th until the end of the month.. So I don't think I will be able to create some cards when we will reach 250 users [and I wanted to participate too :( well, it will always be a next time, right?] Also, I don't think I will be able to participate in the Anime of July...
Have a nice day, admins !~ Sorry because I will be so unnactive this month, but I neeeeeeed this holiday a lot..
Foxxy20Jul 9, 2011 12:34 PM
Jul 9, 2011 2:16 PM

May 2010
Foxxyy said:

Please don't delete the Sad and Happy LE and June LE [Rin Okumura and Pandora Hearts].... I haven't delivered the cards yet, I had a problem I was too lazy yeah..

I'm going in holiday ^^
I will be gone from 15th until the end of the month.. So I don't think I will be able to create some cards when we will reach 250 users [and I wanted to participate too :( well, it will always be a next time, right?] Also, I don't think I will be able to participate in the Anime of July...
Have a nice day, admins !~ Sorry because I will be so unnactive this month, but I neeeeeeed this holiday a lot..

no worries.....take your time

Ceresia said:

K-on! SE
Tegami Bachi LE
Pirates LE

Also, I've been wondering: can one of the admins open a fast and short Limited Edition without asking, and putting only his/her cards? I'm asking because I don't really want to wait for that theme or anime to show after few months >___<

PS. If you haven't done it yet, please post your cards in the Harry Potter SE topic! This edition is supposed to be open soon, but so far I'm the only one who posted cards there >____<

As for me , the LEs you linked I've done & delivered them
Yeah, any admin can open whatever LE he/she wanna, but let's keep it PG 13, ne ?
I'll post my Harry Potter cards tomorrow
Jul 10, 2011 12:37 PM

Apr 2010
Ceresia said:

Vocaloid/Utau LE - this one has been created a long time ago and has never opened; the only cards in this topic were created by Ray-chan. So I'm not sure should I delete it or not?

ahh great you want to delete my cards.. seems like my work is really apreciated
Jul 11, 2011 1:42 AM

May 2010
xRay-chanx said:
Ceresia said:

poor Ray-chan :(.....let's open it, if you still wanna make & deliver them
Jul 11, 2011 6:42 AM

Sep 2010
xRay-chanx said:
Ceresia said:

I haven't written I want to delete them; I just wanted to remind other admins of this LE, because it looks like it hasn't been active since March?
Jul 11, 2011 12:02 PM

Apr 2010
well since they are old they don't look very well, but i always waited for the thread to open
Jul 12, 2011 3:46 AM

May 2010
Minna-san, what to you think of a Watermelon LE since is summer? Post date: 15th July, open: 16th July...see ya there

If you have ideas about LEs, please share it, I also opened a thread were members suggest themes here & feel free to open whatever LE you wanna (as long it is PG 13 lol )

I feel like the boss here, tellin' you the upcoming LE, but I noticed if I'm not sayin' anythink, nobody does....OK ?
patry16dbzJul 12, 2011 3:56 AM
Jul 16, 2011 12:58 PM
Aug 2010
HI guys, I was thinking that we should update the 'Admins Needed' topic because I can't handle updating both the Birthday and Official Card Number list.
I want to edit topic so I could get another updater so he/she could help me out a bit
sound okay to you guys?
Jul 17, 2011 5:32 AM

May 2010
yes
Jul 17, 2011 6:29 AM

Jun 2010
i'm feeling like we need to recruit new admins/officers.
Jul 17, 2011 1:14 PM
Aug 2010
so... I edited the admins needed thread, and I just did stuff that I thought was basic and all
go ahead and edit it all you want, cahnge a few things, add or take away jobs from the Needed list
anything really
I hope it was okay
I hope I can find an updater soon :)

Good luck with the LE's guys!
Jul 18, 2011 6:41 AM

Sep 2010
I can take the job of thread updater^^
Jul 18, 2011 7:39 AM
Aug 2010
Really? Yay!
Okay, so now can you help me out with either the birthday thread or official card number?
Choose whichever one you want!

Also, I noticed we have quite the amount of unactive admins
I understand if they're on a hiatus, vacation or something like that, but some are quite active these days but don't participate in the club at all
Do you think we should message them? What do you guys think?
amiriteCJul 18, 2011 7:49 AM
Jul 18, 2011 12:58 PM

Nov 2009
amiriteC said:

Also, I noticed we have quite the amount of unactive admins
I understand if they're on a hiatus, vacation or something like that, but some are quite active these days but don't participate in the club at all
Do you think we should message them? What do you guys think?

I'm leaving tomorrow or the day after tomorrow in vacation, so I won't be active until the end of the month.. Sorry, but I need this vacation more than ever :]
Yes, I believe that they should be messaged so that they could know and help more the club in the future.
Jul 18, 2011 2:15 PM
Aug 2010
Oh... have a good time at your vacation, we're glad you told us! We're going to miss your fantastic cards!

I'll message the admins, they can choose to either be active, or to quit, whichever they want, sounds good?

If anyone wants to object, then go right ahead! I'll message them in an hour or so
Jul 19, 2011 1:40 AM

May 2010
amiriteC said:
Oh... have a good time at your vacation, we're glad you told us! We're going to miss your fantastic cards!

I'll message the admins, they can choose to either be active, or to quit, whichever they want, sounds good?

If anyone wants to object, then go right ahead! I'll message them in an hour or so

I tought so a long a go, good that someone shares my opinion
Jul 19, 2011 2:51 AM

Apr 2010
hey guys^^ i'm back from my holiday :3

oh and i think it's a good idea amiriteC^^
Jul 19, 2011 7:54 AM

Sep 2010
@amirite - just choose one of them for me ^^"
Jul 19, 2011 8:06 AM
Aug 2010
Okay, since I'm a forgetful idiot, I didn't message the unactive admins yet
so I'll do it now

@Ceresia
Hmm... I'll give you the "Official card Number" Thread because that one's easier to update than the birthday thread!
Jul 19, 2011 8:10 AM
Aug 2010
so here's how I planned out the message:

Can you guys help me classify the inactive admins? I can't seem to remember who does what and how much they did
ehehehe, I know, I fail
amiriteCJul 19, 2011 10:26 AM
Jul 19, 2011 10:27 AM

Nov 2009

Thanks :3 I'm going to miss MAL.. everyone has wonderful cards here XD not only me ^^
uuhh, when I'm returning, I have a lot of deliveries to do.. 4 editions? o_o that will take a while..
Jul 20, 2011 6:36 AM

Sep 2010
I just added my cards to the Watermelon LE, but I will be able to deliver them sometime in August, because my parents decided to take me to the seaside >___<
So please wait until I deliver them, don't delete the topic/cards ^^"
Jul 20, 2011 7:10 AM
Aug 2010
Okay, so I sent out a messge to these inactive admins:

Athena_Tennos
Hinaaa
kballetbeauty
kisa28
Melissamine
miharo
mikio-chan
Silkechi
Z-Tiger

tell me if I missed one or sent one out to someone who is active
please do, it'll help a lot!

@Ceresia
don't forget to put a number or letter beside your card so the members can easily classify them :) really amazing cards though!
Jul 21, 2011 1:45 AM

May 2010
amiriteC said:
Okay, so I sent out a messge to these inactive admins:

Athena_Tennos
Hinaaa
kballetbeauty
kisa28
Melissamine
miharo
mikio-chan
Silkechi
Z-Tiger

I quess they are
Jul 21, 2011 5:41 AM

Sep 2010
Oh right, thanks Amirite! I forgot about that xD
Jul 22, 2011 3:45 AM

May 2010
Minna-san, the results of the July's polls are:
Anime - Code geass
Chara - Hinamori Amu

and so will have the SE:
Code Geass - post date 27th July, open 28th July
Hinamori Amu - post date 30th July, open 31th July

For August....what do you think of Bleach vs Naruto
Ciel Phantomhive vs Alois Tracy ???
Jul 22, 2011 11:55 AM

Aug 2010
things have been quite busy for me lately but i plan on working hard again for the club :D

Jul 22, 2011 3:34 PM

Dec 2010
I am sorry for my inactivity in the club. I went to Disney World expecting internet and ended up with none until today, otherwise I would have informed you. I do plan to be active in the club agiain around Thursday or Friday. Thanks for your patience everyone!
Deliveries go here pls <3
Candy Kingdom
(∩^o^)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Jul 24, 2011 10:45 AM

May 2010
patry16dbz said:
Minna-san, the results of the July's polls are:
Anime - Code geass
Chara - Hinamori Amu

and so will have the SE:
Code Geass - post date 27th July, open 28th July
Hinamori Amu - post date 30th July, open 31th July

For August....what do you think of Bleach vs Naruto
Ciel Phantomhive vs Alois Tracy ???

I like the Bleach vs Naruto
&
Ciel Phantomhive vs Alois Tracy idea! :D

♥ Bleach ♥
xD
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jul 25, 2011 6:34 AM

Apr 2010
do you think it's a good idea to make ciel vs alois? O.o
Jul 25, 2011 7:47 AM
Aug 2010
I don't know either of those characters and I didn't watch either of those anime...
I'll think of something and then post it here later
amiriteCJul 25, 2011 6:02 PM
Jul 25, 2011 11:19 AM

May 2010
xRay-chanx said:
do you think it's a good idea to make ciel vs alois? O.o

I always said to share your ideas, minna....oshiete, ne :)
Jul 28, 2011 12:57 PM
Aug 2010
Sorry about this guys, but I'll have to suspend my club activities until Wednesday or Tuedsay
I'm sorry, I'll be gone at New York
Real sorry :(

I might be able to check on the club, but there isn't a huge chance
Jul 29, 2011 12:16 PM

May 2010
come on guys, nobody wants to participate in the code geass & 250 LE ???
Aug 1, 2011 12:12 AM

Sep 2010
I would like to participate, but I can't, since I don't have any graphic program at the moment ;_; Sorry!

I think Ciel vs. Alois would be a good idea... Or Yukio vs. Rin (Ao no Exorcist)? ^^"
Aug 1, 2011 12:32 AM

May 2010
Ceresia said:
I would like to participate, but I can't, since I don't have any graphic program at the moment ;_; Sorry!

don't worry, I was talking about the others admins ....
Aug 2, 2011 6:22 AM

Nov 2009
patry16dbz said:
Ceresia said:

don't worry, I was talking about the others admins ....

I just came back from my vacation, now going back to work on the cards deliveries.
me me mee XD I want to participate in the Code Geass LE <3 one of my favorite series, so I am sure I want to participate XD I will edit the topic tomorrow, today I want to make some of the deliveries [I have a loot o_o more than 6]
Aug 2, 2011 11:59 AM

May 2010
ok....glad somebody will post in that topic :)
Aug 3, 2011 12:56 PM

May 2010
Minna-san, I'd like to announce that I'll be away, in vacantion from friday 5 Aug to saturday 13 Aug.....see ya when I come back. Yoroshiku ne ^_^
Aug 3, 2011 1:29 PM

Nov 2009
patry16dbz said:
Minna-san, I'd like to announce that I'll be away, in vacantion from friday 5 Aug to saturday 13 Aug.....see ya when I come back. Yoroshiku ne ^_^

Have a lot of fun, patry ^^
Aug 3, 2011 1:32 PM

May 2010
Foxxyy said:
patry16dbz said:

Have a lot of fun, patry ^^

TKS :) :*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Ideas for LEs

patry16dbz - Jun 22, 2011

7 by BlinkOtaku »»
Aug 31, 2017 11:56 PM

Sticky: » [Open] Official Card Number ( 1 2 3 4 )

ReenaMisa - Dec 30, 2010

188 by BlinkOtaku »»
Aug 30, 2017 10:49 PM

» [GAME] Counting up or down ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

patry16dbz - Apr 19, 2011

947 by animelly »»
Jun 13, 2016 6:32 PM

» Where are you from ? ( 1 2 )

patry16dbz - Apr 19, 2011

73 by Minene-sama »»
Jul 26, 2012 11:59 AM

Sticky: » Admin Needed (OPEN)

ReenaMisa - Dec 30, 2010

42 by ReenaMisa »»
May 1, 2012 1:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.