Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 27, 2011 1:53 PM

Jan 2010
*zen is busy doing what looks like calligraphy when his old sensei comes in his house*

sensei: is this a bad time?

zen: *looks* oh i didnt see you there...

sensei: i didnt wear any metal

zen: you sly bastard haha

sensei: is this important or are you able to talk

zen: oh this? this is just the replacement for the scroll that i lost in the sand village, i havent been able to summon kunais since. whats up?

sensei: i have just received word about your parents they are-

zen: dont tell me theyre.....

sensei: no theyre still alive and well but they havent been seen the last few days, it is believed that during the night they went ahead of their campsite in an attempt to beat the head bandit there.

zen: does anyone know where they are?

sensei: well the place is laced with booby traps so those at the campsite were waiting till they located every single trap before they made their move.

zen: wouldnt the bandits set up more traps by the time they destroying the old ones

sensei: thats exactly what your father said-

zen: now i really wonder how long that letter was you got

sensei: *looks drowsy* it wasnt a letter it was an essay, and it was so boring....

zen: so when do we leave?

sensei: leave?

zen: you are coming too right? you knew that i would react this way and you past attempts to stop me have failed one way or another.

sensei: dont remind me. i cant go the kage sama wants me to do a mission for me. i cant send people with you right now but i can send you some back up, just promise me youll be careful

zen: i will. as soon as i get done with this ill go to bed and leave in the morning. thanks for bringing the news to me

sensei: of course

*sensei leaves and zens keeps working on the seal for his weapon scroll*
wolfman2299Jan 27, 2011 2:53 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 27, 2011 9:06 PM

Jan 2010
*zen finishes his scroll and hangs it up to dry while he goes upstairs to his bed and gets some sleep. when he wakes up he notices that its still dark outside but it is morning so he gets out of his bed and goes to take a bath*

ahh the waters cold, its gonna take awhile for it to heat up i should get some breakfast ready

*zen takes about an hour to make a few trays of breakfast and finish them. then he goes to check the water*

ahh just right

*zen indulges himself in a nice bath before getting ready and heading for the gate. once he arrives he sees his sensei waiting for him*
Jan 29, 2011 3:06 PM

Jan 2010
*zen arrives to greet his sensei*

zen: hey sensei i didnt know you would be here

sensei: i just came to give you a few last minute pointers before you went off

zen: haha im not in your class anymore, remember i passed the academy....

sensei: yeah dont get too cocky especially around these guys...

zen: oh is this you starting the pointers?

sensei: yes, also it may be tempting but dont make a camp fire when you are in enemy territory. it will give your position away. zen this is considered a b-rank mission, the only reason im letting you go is because this deals with your parents. this is basically a stealth mission into the southern country below the rock but not yet in the sand. try not to be caught by anyone because you are dealing with C to A rank criminals. once inside the country go to the rock village campsite to rest for the night and to gather information.

zen: got it i wont let you down

sensei: oh and zen... here is a scroll to summon my personal tent for mission. please take good care of it and if danger comes, dismiss the summon. ill see you soon i hope. *sensei gives him a scroll then dashes away*

zen: ok see ya

*after traveling for a couple miles zen becomes hungry and searches for some food, however it took him longer than he thought to distinguish between poisonous fruits and edible fruits and it started to become dark.*

its at least a 2 days trip down that way and im not even halfway. this is gonna be a long adventure

*zen goes to sleep*
Feb 2, 2011 10:32 AM

Jan 2010
*when he wakes up he unsummons the tent his sensei let him borrow and heads on out to the squad campsite. after another two nights of the same ritual he finally arrives at the campsite. he sees the head of the camp and goes to talk to him, as he approaches blades are stuck at his neck by fellow shinobi.*

??: did you think we would let you inside without a series of tests to prove who you are?

*after 3 long hours the tests are done and its dark outside as everyone gathers by the campfire after a long days work. zen approaches the head of the camp again after proving to them who he was.*

head: im sorry about that, its procedures

zen: no its fine i understand, so you know my parents?

head: yeah believe it or not we used to go on missions together when we were kids. but once your father sets his mind to something, there is nothing in this world that can sway him. he has the iron will of the rock thats for sure.

zen: so then you know why im here right?

head: of course youre here to tell your mother and father that their decision is too risky and even though they are right to try to take out the head bandit, it may cost their lives to get past an army of bandits. well talk about this more in the morning, and dont try to escape i am really trying to help you. relax youve had a long trip getting here.

*the head of the campsite goes to his tent and zen watches to campfire and thinks about his parents for about an hour before heading to bed too*
Feb 2, 2011 5:27 PM

Jan 2010
*in the morning zen wakes up to the sound of a loud clash*

???: sorry everyone my bad

*zen looks outside the tent to see a man picking up pots and pans. zen looks at the sky to see that its still dark out and its still fairly early. but zen was used to not getting much sleep by now, he had been having nightmares for a couple of weeks. while he was looking out his eyes meet the glare of the head of the campsite.*

head: sorry about the clash hes still new

zen: its not a problem i was gonna head out early anyways

head: where are you going?

zen: i was hoping youd tell haha

head: this isnt fun and games here boy. what we are dealing with here is serious. im sure i cant sway you against this like i couldnt with your father but promise me you wont be stupid...

zen: dont worry, im nothing but serious when it comes to a mission

*after a pause the head guy speaks again*

head: your parents are around the head bandits headquarters just a few miles south from here. we used to receive letters from them but as they got closer and closer the letters started to come to a halt. if they were to keep sending letters from their current position, their position would be compromised. your mother is not the one to be caught or die easily im sure she and your father are planning their attack as we speak. your parents are not idiots, when the time is right they will signal us and we will attack bringing the bandits attention this way instead of at their own base. when that happens your parents will strike the leader.now you have 2 options: you can either go on ahead in hopes of getting past all the bandits unseen and reuniting with your parents, or you can wait here and charge in while their leaders distracted. the choice is yours. take your time.

*zen sits down by a newly started fire and thinks over his options*
Feb 3, 2011 9:49 AM

Jan 2010
*after about two hours the camp head goes over to rest his hand on zen but it passes right through.*

head: haha that no good runt i wonder when he slipped off leaving a clone, but its gonna take more than tricks like that to fool c to a rank missing nin

*zen took off after 15 minutes of thinking, to be exact it actually didnt take him long to decide which plan he was gonna use. the rest of the 15 minutes was spent figuring out a way to sneak off camp grounds without anyone noticing. he even managed to stop by the head of the campsites tent and copy his own version of the heads map. along the way he started noticing alot of bear traps and he sensed traps that would sling kunais at any introders. he carefully passed each one without setting them off. it was time to be serious now, as he would get closer and closer he would have to sneak passed higher ranked missing nin.*
Feb 8, 2011 3:47 PM

Jan 2010
*as he got closer and closer he saw more and more bandits, he tried his best to stay out of sight at all times. after a few minutes a hawk with a scroll attached to its leg approached a high ranked looking bandit and he read to his fellow bandits what it said. zen tried to listen in on what it said but he was too far away. after the bandit scanned through the note he looked at his teammates and they dashed in the direction zen came from. what if theyre doing a surprise attack on the campsite? zen couldnt afford to blow his cover so he continued on. even though it was bad for the campsite it was good for him because most of the bandits probably got that note and headed off leaving only a few behind. he kept going until he reached a river that surrounded a fortress, getting inside would not be easy and as he scanned the area he spotted a high number of bandits still around. RIGHT as he was thinking that a loud bang was heard and smoke came from the inside. all of the bandits rushed inside. if zen was going to go, now would be the time. so he jumped over the river and started to climb the fortress walls. he had no idea what he would see over that wall but he would have to deal with high ranked enemies.*
Feb 8, 2011 4:02 PM

Jan 2010
*he looked over once he got to the top and saw a mass amount of explosions but his parents were not in sight. before climbing over to the other side he saw alot of dead bandits and one alive bandit made eye contact with zen. zen quickly jumped over and tried to jump out of sight but apparently not quick enough as the bandit was already where he was jumping*

??: just where do you think youre going? i may only be a c-rank missing nin according to the bingo book but i narus of the mist will strike you down. *he does an overly dramatic pose*

zen: uhhhh...... *speechless* ....... im sorry but i dont have time for this *zen starts to walk away*

narus: hold up there you! i will not be insulted like this

*narus throws 5 needles at zen but zen quickly turns around and uses his magnetic release to send the needles back at narus and inside his stomach*

zen: those needles were heavier than they should be which means you probably have poison on them....... good night narus, i might remember youre name...... maybe well meet again and have a fair fight

*narus looks drowsy and passes out. zen jumps into cover and spots his parents finally. they are fighting a man that looks very strong. as soon as he makes his way over there his parents are both stabbed by the man and his parents stab the man in various places across his back*

zen: nooooooooo!

*zens cry makes the three injured shinobi look at him*
Feb 10, 2011 6:20 PM

Jan 2010
dad: ZEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!?

mom: leave now before you get yourself killed, this isnt the time to be playing around.

*the bandit coughs up blood then smiles at zen*

???: so you must be their brat....?

zen: im nobodys brat! youre gonna pay for this *he points at his parents bleeding wounds*

???: what and youre gonna beat me? i may be injured but need i remind or that im an a-rank criminal. im way out of your league kid, youre the bottom of the food chain.

*the man laughs hysterically as zen tightens his fists in anger*

???: have you even had your first kill yet?

*zen looks down at the ground for a brief moment*

???: hahaha i didnt think so..... this is just too good!

*zens takes advantage of the opponent laughing a brings his chains that he sent below the ground to wrap around the bandits legs and bring him to his knees. then he uses lightning chakra in his fist to make a zeus and punches at him but the bandit stops the punch in its tracks by ramming his elbows into the sides of zens wrist.... fracturing his bones.*

???: you forgot to bind my hands haha *he coughs up more blood from the blades in his back*
Feb 10, 2011 7:30 PM

Jan 2010
*zens collapes and holds his wrist in pains as the chains on the bandit losen up. the bandit gets up and walks over to zens mom and sticks 3 knives one by one into her stomach*

???: while youre just kneeling in pain let me show you something *first stab* this is what happens when you MESS *second stab* with me...... zen was it....? *third stab* youre responsible for these wounds and many more if you keep coming at me.

zen: you bastard!

*stabs zens mom again*

???: what was that?

*if i try to grab the blade with my magnetic release hell stop me cause hes much stronger than me, and then hell torture my mother even more. what should i do?*

???: yeah thats what i thought
Feb 10, 2011 8:05 PM

Jan 2010
*zett brings zen into an internal dream state to have a talk with him. the dream state surroundings are a castle garden square and the sky is swirling with darkness*

zen: where am i?

zett:in my world. this is your repressed subconscious. i brought you here because you know what must be done yet youre doing nothing....

zen: i cant do anything, if i do then my parents die

zett: OUR, parents are going to die anyways. there is nothing that we can do except honor their memory and their mission by killing him

zen: you dont know that. they still have a fighting chance.

zett: zen i am everything you repress. you have already realized how close to death they are but you keep denying it to yourself because it sounds better to have hope. well im here to tell you that there is no hope and if you arent willing to kill him then at least let me.

zen: im not supposed to let you loose yo-

zett: why? who specifically told you to hold me back...... thats right nobody. we are supposed to be able to work together yet you hold me behind these chains.

zen: fine, but you better not kill anyone on our side or i will never let you see the light of day again...

zett: i solemnly swear

*zen trades places with zett and stays at the castle while zett takes control of their body*
Feb 11, 2011 8:03 AM

Jan 2010
*zett awakens and faces his opponent, knowing what he must do*

???: hahahahaha how did you think this fight was gonna go? you were gonna help your parents who are jonin and special jonin ranks against a missing nin on the verge of becoming a s-rank? i cant believe your logic here kid, it is severly flawed.

zett: you never shut up do you?

???: what was that? need i remind you that a ha-

*zett rushes in with two summoned fuma shurikens spining rapidly around his wrists with his magnetic release*

???: well thats new, youve completely changed your fighting style, its almost like youre a whole nother person.

*the bandit dodges quickly jumping back but gasps in pain from the swords still in his back*

???: its not gonna be that easy, water release: water whip

*as the bandit whips his water at zett, zett charges lightning chakra around the blades and shocks them up the bandits whip shocking him*

-5 weapon summoning
-1 magnetic control
-1 lightning chakra
24-7=17 total cp
Feb 11, 2011 8:40 AM

Jan 2010
???: thats it!

*the bandits charges zett full speed*

-zen: looks like you could use some help-

*zen brings the blades in the bandits back towards him deepening the wounds. the bandits yells in pain and frustration*

-zett: thanks, im glad you have my back-

-zen: lets take him on together and share this body for the fight-

*zen summons 2 more fuma shurikens that spin and rotate around their body, while zett keeps spining 2 around his wrists. the bandit coughs up more blood*

???: how are you able to have that much focus? youre only a genin....

zett/zen: because im not the only one in this body, my brother is here and hes got my back.

zen: i handle long range

zett: and i handle short range

*zen summons another fuma shuriken and spins it horizontal in front of them*

together we are unstopable!!!

*zett jumps on the shuriken making his body spin around rapidly as well. and the tornado of fuma shurikens heads towards the bandit*

-5 initial weapon summoning
-1 control weapons
-5 weapon summoning
-1 control weapons
17-12= 5 total cp
Feb 11, 2011 9:37 AM

Jan 2010
*the bandit dodges the first attack but just barely as he grunts in pains from the swords in his back. then zen pulls on the swords to bring him toward the shurikens and they strike at him a second time, shredding through every part of the missing nins body*

zen: i finally got my first kill

zett: and it was an a-rank nin huh

zen: mom and dad! i almost forgot

*they head over to their mom but there is no pulse. then they head over to their dad and he is just barely living*

dad: im proud of you son. i see you finally did emerge from my son zett, well im glad you were on our side. we need more shinobi like you.

zett: im always on your side dad.

dad: and zen, im proud of you for figuring out how for you both to help each other. now i was saving a sword that i made for your birthday but youll find that you gaining the ownership is also in my will. you will need a bond to use this sword. a bond like the two of you share in that body.

*dad reaches in his pocket and pulls out a seal*

dad: and now i pass that bond on to you *dad touches zen with the seal, then his body goes limp*

zen: DAD! NOOOOOOO!
Feb 11, 2011 12:57 PM

Jan 2010

*the next few days seemed to go by very slowly, the sun was shinning down and the sky was blue as many gathered for the funeral of zen's parents. he could see little kids playing in a waterpool nearby from where he was standing at the funeral. they looked so happy, this only made the funeral so much worse. if a funeral wasnt going on and his parents werent dead, this would be the most perfect beautiful day. after the service his sensei took him to the ramen shop for a meal. the ramen tasted amazing, it was like this day was mocking zen on purpose. his sensei was saying something to him but did it really matter? zen listened only enough for the sensei to not have to repeat himself while being able to forget what he said 3 seconds later. on his way home it started to rain but the sky was still clear, still a clear blue sunny sky and now a rainbow started to stretch across the sky. once he got home there was a note from his cousin.*

zen this is emal, ill be staying with you from now on. the weapon shop was handed for me for the time being until you reach an age where you can lift it from my shoulders. im sorry for your loss. the clan weeps for our fallen comrade and thanks you for avenging him. come see me when youre ready, you must be having a rough day. take your time, just know that theres something here for you from the will of your father.

*zen finishes reading the note and then goes upstairs to his bed. he couldnt sleep, all he could do was stare up at the ceiling and think about everything.*
wolfman2299Feb 11, 2011 1:11 PM
Feb 12, 2011 12:07 AM

Jan 2010
*zens wakes up and realizes that he actually got some sleep and decided after 15 minutes of staring at the ceiling that he should go downstairs. when he arrives he sees his cousin emal*

emal: oh hey, youre up. i couldnt sleep so i was weapon smithing

zen: .....

emal: well like i said in the note, your dad gave you something from his will. its in the broom closet. i made some breakfast so you can have at it, im just gonna get back to the forge.

*emal leaves and zen opens the broom closet and picks up his brand.... new..... sword. on the side of the sword it says the pendulum on it. zen picks it up and after 10 minutes of messing with it he doesnt feel like the sword is that special, in fact it feels just like any olf sword except that its built to last, its built from titanium. his dad mentioned something about a bond but he didnt know what that meant.*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.