Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 6, 2014 8:49 PM

Jul 2014
Cirris said:
Wardog442 said:
God damnit, so was 16.5 real or not? (As in made by the novels author and not fan made)

The chapter was posted on Reki's website where he had posted all his SAO content before he had it published.

But there was a debate over whether he wrote it or not. To the point Baka Tsuki took it down long before they took down the entire series when it gained English publication. They had questioned it being canon or whether he wrote it.

But Reki admits to writing it as sort of an experimental thought. He doesn't like talking about it much. I can see why. It's rather embarrassing chapter. But he did say it officially wasn't canon.

Part of me thinks his stance on the chapter is to cover his work form excess criticism and scrutiny.

http://www.t-ono.net/sakura-con-2013/Reki-Kawahara-Panel-Sakura-Con-2013.html

------------------------------

On a side thought.

I had a hilarious thought about the chapter as well. I was thinking "What if Sugaha was at the Hospital visiting when Kirito and Asuna consummated their virtual relationship?"

She would be moping around changing his flowers and just tidying up and taking turns just sitting by the bed holding his hand.

While sitting in the chair and looking across his bed, she would suddenly notice that there's a bulge under the sheets. At first she jumps up and says "what is that!?" Being curious she would awkwardly check it out. Obviously it would be with a few tsundere freak out moments of second guessing her actions. Then she finally gets the nerve to pull off the sheets and flips his gown to the side and there's his Penis poking out, throbbing away at full attention. She freaks out again. But then she notices it pulsating. She leans in to look at it closer. Just then, in the virtual world, Kirito is climaxing with Asuna. AND, in the real world, his penis suddenly explodes like Mount St Helen all over Suguha's face, hair, and chest, with some of it even going in her shocked mouth. She falls back into the chair beside the bed while being literally drenched in 2 years of built up seamen.

Then, a staff nurse would walk in briskly to check on the patient cause she noticed a strong change in Kirito bio signs, She finds Suguha covered in goo and Suguha's face turns beet red and she rushes out the room with her bag and runs home. The nurse giggles and turns around to notice the mess Kirito made and giggles some more. Then she says something cute and proceeds to clean up Kirito, change his bedding and gown. Then the nurse will tuck Kirito in, lean in and say "pleasant dreams", and walks out the room. The End.

And that nurse was Aki and then´d grab the ass of Kirito :v

PD
I think in 16.6 and 16.7 16.5 it is kinda stablished as canon since it states it wasn´t their first time
And that they had more sex when married
Sep 16, 2014 11:59 AM

Mar 2009
Cirris said:
On a side thought.

I had a hilarious thought about the chapter as well. I was thinking "What if Sugaha was at the Hospital visiting when Kirito and Asuna consummated their virtual relationship?"

She would be moping around changing his flowers and just tidying up and taking turns just sitting by the bed holding his hand.

While sitting in the chair and looking across his bed, she would suddenly notice that there's a bulge under the sheets. At first she jumps up and says "what is that!?" Being curious she would awkwardly check it out. Obviously it would be with a few tsundere freak out moments of second guessing her actions. Then she finally gets the nerve to pull off the sheets and flips his gown to the side and there's his Penis poking out, throbbing away at full attention. She freaks out again. But then she notices it pulsating. She leans in to look at it closer. Just then, in the virtual world, Kirito is climaxing with Asuna. AND, in the real world, his penis suddenly explodes like Mount St Helen all over Suguha's face, hair, and chest, with some of it even going in her shocked mouth. She falls back into the chair beside the bed while being literally drenched in 2 years of built up seamen.

Then, a staff nurse would walk in briskly to check on the patient cause she noticed a strong change in Kirito bio signs, She finds Suguha covered in goo and Suguha's face turns beet red and she rushes out the room with her bag and runs home. The nurse giggles and turns around to notice the mess Kirito made and giggles some more. Then she says something cute and proceeds to clean up Kirito, change his bedding and gown. Then the nurse will tuck Kirito in, lean in and say "pleasant dreams", and walks out the room. The End.

That was better than 16.5. :thumbsup:
Oct 14, 2014 6:31 AM
Aug 2014
KeizoAttacks said:
I apologise if this isn't allowed, and feel free to disregard this post if that is the case, but..

Where can I find this chapter? It's not included in any of the ones I've found.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8539671/1/Sword-Art-Online-Extra-Chapter-16-5

=
Can someone tell me if this is actually canon? It just seems a bit out of context to have virtual game sex after they just moved in, at their age aswell.
Jan 25, 2016 10:14 PM

Jun 2009
Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna.
Jul 1, 2016 12:01 AM
May 2016
I really hate when people post about this and it makes me uncomfortable.
I have some stuff to say:
It was made on a FAN FICTION website.
This chapter was made by the author of sao, but this is not an official chapter. Dont think this is some official official official chapter or something, its not.

Sincerely,
IhateAsunaILoveKirito<3
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Stuff that made you lower your score/rating? [Spoilers]

Kazu-chan-san - Feb 17

7 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 18, 10:26 AM

» Still feels rushed

Cneq - Nov 14, 2022

7 by Saynarra »»
Jan 19, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Volume 4 Chapter 9 Discussion

Shadow_Strider - Dec 4, 2012

2 by eleonora_43 »»
Oct 14, 2023 4:23 AM

» Continue the LN after the last season

baltazak - Apr 5, 2023

2 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Oct 13, 2023 2:52 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Chapter 2 Discussion

Kiba_Senpai - Nov 27, 2022

0 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Nov 27, 2022 4:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.