Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 129 130 [131] 132 133 » ... Last »
Mar 20, 2015 8:58 PM

Sep 2012
Sky was streaming on Twitch 2 days ago and then an argument broke out over Twitter over this video that he posted:

I'm not sure exactly what started it, I'm pretty sure there was a female streamer that took offense and sent him a death threat and/or something regarding to Sky's dead friend, but I do know that Kaceytron attempted to try and argue with him over Twitter and that's what started it. Sky brought Kaceytron over Skype and Kacetron brought Destiny (to act as her whiteknight).

They argue for a while and Destiny proves that he's HORRRRRRRRIBLE at arguing because he's throwing fallacies like strawmen and slippery slopes left and right like it's his job to be an idiot. Eventually, Siv HD joins the call to help Sky out because Destiny is cause Sky to struggle hardcore in speaking what's on his mind.

He helps a little bit, but then Totalbiscuit joins the call OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE. Mind you that this was a League stream and Totalbiscuit has had nothing to do with League since he helped it initially get off the ground back in season 1, so I was flabbergasted that my FUCKING IDOL randomly appeared on the stream out of nowhere.

Anyways, it's immediately like a king amongst peasants. Totalbiscuit is a law school graduate and it very much shows. He helped set all the bullshit straight and now Sky has a better understanding of what the hell is going on, and he's going to make a follow-up video soon.

Ugh, why do I not have a Twitter account, seriously. I'm missing out on so much action regarding my favorite people.

Anyway, there's a lot of Vods showcasing the argument which was pretty entertaining to watch. You can watch one of them here:

https://youtu.be/Ta8Dt24G8XU Part 1
https://youtu.be/EmROWu3bMI8 Part 2
https://youtu.be/St-FyJodHvQ Part 3

Totalbiscuit doesn't come in until 45 minutes into Part 1 if you wanna save yourself some time.
KorrvoMar 20, 2015 9:02 PM
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Mar 20, 2015 9:08 PM

Sep 2012
I'm still nerding out. Having some of my favorite people join in one place (Sky, Siv HD, TOTALBISCUIT) seemingly completely randomly in a stream I just happened to be randomly watching, especially when one of them has been your FUCKING IDOL for YEARS, is one of the best things ever.

Especially when said idol shows off exactly one of the reasons why he's so amazing to so many people that may or may not even be familiar with him.

Although who isn't familiar with TB, cmon. He's TB.

I find myself rewatching this conversation again just to hear TB speak. Everything this man says is music.
KorrvoMar 20, 2015 9:15 PM
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Mar 21, 2015 12:15 AM

Oct 2011
I didn't watch all of it cuz yah, but one of the points Sky made about girls exactly like kaceytron do is they literally promote people to trash on girls and that's how she profits and trolls, however exactly what sky said though is it promotes people to do it to other girl streamers though also which is bad and can taint the atmosphere entirely for girls.

and then totalbiscuit comes in or w/e and says that it's a market ? I don't care who he is, is he fucking retarded ? , basically saying it's ok to do anything for money...... no it's not. And what kaceytron does harms women more then it helps them, that bitch should fuck off and someone should punch her in the face (I wouldn't even care if it was a guy or a girl)

I also love how destiny just dick rode everything totalbicuit said cause he can't even think for himself, he can take his major in music and shove it up his ass, maybe kacey will marry him one day and they can fuck and make more retarded brain dead babies

ty end of my rant :)

I only watched roughly 2 videos but that's my deduction of what I saw.

Note.... I did not watch sky's original video yet, but his one argument that I touched on above and how everyone ganged up on him on that 1 simple point I agree with was just ridiculous, don't get me wrong though there we other things sky was arguing and talking in circle about that I heard and he was most definitely wrong talking about why people tune into his stream but then turning back and saying stuff like that should maybe be censored and focused on game play, he was really confused at points but the one point I did agree with.
Mar 21, 2015 8:02 AM

Sep 2012
Solvanas said:
I didn't watch all of it cuz yah, but one of the points Sky made about girls exactly like kaceytron do is they literally promote people to trash on girls and that's how she profits and trolls, however exactly what sky said though is it promotes people to do it to other girl streamers though also which is bad and can taint the atmosphere entirely for girls.

and then totalbiscuit comes in or w/e and says that it's a market ? I don't care who he is, is he fucking retarded ? , basically saying it's ok to do anything for money...... no it's not. And what kaceytron does harms women more then it helps them, that bitch should fuck off and someone should punch her in the face (I wouldn't even care if it was a guy or a girl)
Totalbiscuit never said "it was okay to do anything for money" and even gave examples as to certain situations that made certain people scum that should be thrown in the trash.

I know the conversation was a bit hard to follow, and you didn't even watch it all anyway, but that's exactly why you shouldn't jump to conclusions like that.
Mar 21, 2015 9:08 AM

Feb 2015
Sejuani has got to be one of the most fun champs to play <3
:::|| ---A N I M E L I S T--- || ---M A N G A L I S T--- || ---S I G N A T U R E S--- || ---C A R D S--- ||:::
Mar 21, 2015 9:15 AM

Nov 2013
Porofy said:
Sejuani has got to be one of the most fun champs to play <3

She is pretty much the new Elise imo, either tank or AP both really really fun!
Mar 21, 2015 1:11 PM

Oct 2011
Korrvo said:
Solvanas said:

Totalbiscuit never said "it was okay to do anything for money" and even gave examples as to certain situations that made certain people scum that should be thrown in the trash.

I know the conversation was a bit hard to follow, and you didn't even watch it all anyway, but that's exactly why you shouldn't jump to conclusions like that.

That point I'm talking about though was around when totalbiscuit did jump in, and he did argue against sky on that 1 point , so did destiny and ofc and kacey and yah there retarded if they think what kaceytron does is simply a market and doesn't taint the atmosphere for female streamers.

They didn't talk about that 1 specific point for very long before moving on but they did all argue against it, that was the 1 point sky made though that made sense and I 100% agree with.

I watched most of video 2 and the reason why I stopped is because after that sky brought up other points that he was confused on and didn't really make sense, they also moved on and only talked about each other point sky made briefly, and a lot of it was just ideas at that point of what to censor or what should be censored, or how streamers create fake atmospheres to treat their viewers like "friends" or "boyfriends" or w/e, was somewhat interesting but at that point it seemed boring, destiny was just going to cock ride totalbiscuit and everything he said which made me want to puke, so at that point it just seemed like a discussion between total and sky which I got bored of.

So don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about when I do, sky did mention what I said, I don't even know if it was meant to be a point or if it was just an attack on Kacey cause he was mad during it but it was so true lol and then they all mindlessly argued it for some reason rofl.
Ahri-Mar 21, 2015 1:19 PM
Mar 21, 2015 11:11 PM
Feb 2014
I think Zac is back....
Mar 21, 2015 11:14 PM

Sep 2012
Nightblue3 said that the current Zac sucked on his stream and I laughed.

That guy is so bad at figuring out what's good and what's bad, I swear...

I die a little each and every time he tries to play a new champ or just in general figure out anything he's not already familiar with.
Mar 22, 2015 12:38 AM

Oct 2011
UniBlubber said:
I think Zac is back....

I've seen him a lot in norms, not sso much ranked, I think people are still testing the waters..... lets hope not tho, on the weekends I frequently end up playing ranked 5's or norms with large pre mades and let's just say the past 3-4 days I have literally quit my main role adc b/c of it

mid or gtfo xd
Mar 22, 2015 2:12 AM
Feb 2011
Korrvo said:

I die a little each and every time he tries to play a new champ or just in general figure out anything he's not already familiar with.

I still remember when he said that ad Rek'sai wasn't good and you should build ap on her when she was released, while testing her out in his sub games a wrecking those scrubs with like 700ap...
dfsafsafMar 22, 2015 2:17 AM
Mar 22, 2015 4:44 AM

Nov 2013
Korrvo said:

He's a mechanically good player and knows how soloqueue works. It's so weird how he knows nothing about champions and always over or undervalues certain ones.
Despite the hate he's getting, I like him as a streamer. I think he's a decent entertainer.

I'm so done with this season, tank meta is the most boring meta of all..
Mar 22, 2015 9:05 AM

May 2011
EUNE someone?
Mar 22, 2015 10:33 AM
Pokémon Master

Apr 2014
UniBlubber said:
I think Zac is back....

AP Zac hurts sooo much.
Mar 22, 2015 10:35 AM

May 2013
PandahHeart said:
UniBlubber said:
I think Zac is back....

AP Zac hurts sooo much.

I always play him with lots of AP and I can confirm this.
Mar 22, 2015 1:49 PM

Oct 2011
The zac's I see don't really build ap, more so tanky, sunfire and such, maybe 1 ap item later.
Mar 22, 2015 4:22 PM

Nov 2013
Tried Zac today. Had not played him for over a year I think. Went pretty well.
Mar 22, 2015 4:47 PM

Sep 2012
lol

The ol s3 jungler in me has come back to life. It's suddenly so easy to carry with junglers again.

Outrageous said:
I still remember when he said that ad Rek'sai wasn't good and you should build ap on her when she was released, while testing her out in his sub games a wrecking those scrubs with like 700ap...
"I think this champ is weak" and then suddenly the champ turns out to be a metaking.

Classic nightblue
Mar 22, 2015 4:56 PM

Nov 2013
Tank meta... yay.. At least there's way more viable junglers now, which is nice.
Mar 22, 2015 4:57 PM

Jul 2014
I guess I should start learning the new jungle, huh? :P
Mar 22, 2015 4:59 PM

Nov 2013
Nah, play 1 role mainly. You'll improve way faster and you'll get the gist of what other roles are doing meanwhile.
Mar 22, 2015 4:59 PM

Jul 2014
I'm a main plat V top laner but I suck at all other roles :D
Mar 22, 2015 5:01 PM

Nov 2013
That's because top is the easiest role to play really. But there's a lot of similar champs to jungle.
Mar 22, 2015 5:40 PM

Oct 2011
I think tops hard lol, I hate trying to do melee trades, I'm a adc/support main tho, mind 2nd xd
Mar 22, 2015 5:42 PM

Sep 2012
oh right, I forgot

that's why I hate this fucking game

almost slipped my mind there for a second, almost thought this game was reasonably enjoyable there for a little bit

Was camped to hell all game in addition to the team that wanted to lose. Literally 1v9.
Mar 22, 2015 5:46 PM

Aug 2014
I main juggle
Mar 22, 2015 5:48 PM

Nov 2013
Solvanas said:
I think tops hard lol, I hate trying to do melee trades, I'm a adc/support main tho, mind 2nd xd

Top is the most basic of mechanics. If you can play AD you can play top.

Korrvo said:
oh right, I forgot

almost slipped my mind there for a second, almost thought this game was reasonably enjoyable there for a little bit

Was camped to hell all game in addition to the team that wanted to lose. Literally 1v9.

Welcome to soloqueue
Mar 22, 2015 5:58 PM

Jan 2008
PurpleJaeden said:
That's because top is the easiest role to play really. But there's a lot of similar champs to jungle.

All roles are hard in their own way and there isn't a single 'most easy role'. I think the hardest thing about Top Lane is how contributive you can be in teamfights and objective control. Since it is the lane farthest away from the important objectives like Dragon Control, you have to make use of teleports or to roam without losing your lane.

That is exceedingly hard if the enemy top laner is a great split pusher and it's a constant juggle between TPing to a teamfight and force a 5v4 or staying in lane to stop the enemy from splitpushing.

Top Lane can be a nightmare because in the grand scheme of things, if you don't use TP well or snowball hard to push your lane, you don't contribute in teamfights or have ways to catch up. Jungle, Mid and Bot Lane have more options to turn the game around.

PurpleJaeden said:
Solvanas said:

Current landscape doesn't favour AD tops that well. Top Lane is more about utility, AP and insane tank stats (Kennen, Rumble, Sion, Hecarim, Gnar, etc).

Well, there's Irelia too I guess.
SolitaryYatesMar 22, 2015 6:01 PM
Mar 22, 2015 6:12 PM

Nov 2013
TheBritishBear said:

Current landscape doesn't favour AD tops that well. Top Lane is more about utility, AP and insane tank stats (Kennen, Rumble, Sion, Hecarim, Gnar, etc).

Well, there's Irelia too I guess.

I'm not saying you should play an AD top. I'm saying if you can play the role marksman you can play toplane.

Top Lane can be a nightmare because in the grand scheme of things, if you don't use TP well or snowball hard to push your lane, you don't contribute in teamfights or have ways to catch up. Jungle, Mid and Bot Lane have more options to turn the game around.

You don't have to snowball to push your lane. If you don't use TP well you should learn it or not play with TP.

Any champ in the game can contribute in a teamfight, no matter how far you're behind or what role you're playing. You just got to figure out the right way.
--
I'm not saying top is easy. I'm saying it's the easiest role to play.
This is pretty much what you do in toplane:
- Pressure enemy toplaner
- Push your lane
- Pressure enemy jungler
Mar 22, 2015 7:18 PM

Sep 2012
Mar 22, 2015 10:31 PM

Oct 2011
PurpleJaeden said:
Solvanas said:

Korrvo said:
oh right, I forgot

Welcome to soloqueue

I seriously suk ass top, unless irelia with ignite :P , and I play riven mid LOL

Also i thought I beat league of legends tonight guys, and then I got the cancer 2/12 rager, it was a swain top

Janna Mechanics open for ama about bot lane :^)

Mar 22, 2015 11:26 PM

Oct 2013
JANNA APPRECIATION THREAD

Mar 23, 2015 1:22 AM
Feb 2011
Fuck the boring TP in top lane, just take ignite and an go HAM. From my experience, at least in plat V-III that's a lot easier way to impact the game than to try to do good TP plays since that shit is also dependant on your team. TP is probably a lot better the higher your rating is, but when it's not that high, ignite can help you snowball the lane so hard the enemies will simply lose because of their constant flaming of their own top laner and his feeding.
Or just play Hecarim top and have both TP and ignite.
dfsafsafMar 23, 2015 1:25 AM
Mar 23, 2015 2:46 AM
DORIFTU!!!!

Oct 2013
Played my first ranked game this season, I don't think I want to do this anymore ;-; But I want plat ;-;
:D
Mar 23, 2015 3:35 AM
Jan 2014
maybe its time for me to start playing league for real again, but this meta is atrocious.
Mar 23, 2015 6:35 AM

Jul 2014
I don't find top to be that easy, one mistake from one of the top laners can easily end up with the enemy laner snowballing or zoning him for the rest of the laning phase. All the other lanes are way more forgiving, as mids are usually long range mages with good waveclear who can still farm up decently when behind or gank other lanes to set up a lead. Bot meanwhile is a 2v2 lane, so one laner can more easily correct the other's mistakes.

In top lane you need better knowledge about your match ups than in other lanes, as falling behind in top lane means you pretty much won't make it back into the game unless your jungler ganks (and most top laners can 2v1 even when only slightly fed).

I agree that most top lane champs are rather easy to play and have a low skill ceiling but knowing how to play your champ isn't everything top is about.
Mar 23, 2015 8:02 AM

Oct 2014
After a really long time, played a few games of LoL. Yep, pretty much the same. Still see a lot of similar heroes like Master Yi, Garen and Fizz just to name a few. Just played as Malphite before writing this comment. Yep, the usual again. Me tanking the fuck out and launching myself headlong into battle while my teammates join in....and take all the kills, leaving me only 3 throughout the whole match. Well, at least I didn't die at all.

For once, I actually bought a skin from the market, yeah, the DJ Sona skin which wow, gotta say I actually like it a lot. Makes playing her a lot more fun.
Mar 23, 2015 8:05 AM

Nov 2013
PrettyJ said:
Idon't find top to be that easy, one mistake from one of the top laners can easily end up with the enemy laner snowballing or zoning him for the rest of the laning phase. All the other lanes are way more forgiving, as mids are usually long range mages with good waveclear who can still farm up decently when behind or gank other lanes to set up a lead. Bot meanwhile is a 2v2 lane, so one laner can more easily correct the other's mistakes.

I think this is a big fantasy people live in. Top lane is no different in forms of snowballing or being behind than any other lane.

PrettyJ said:

In top lane you need better knowledge about your match ups than in other lanes, as falling behind in top lane means you pretty much won't make it back into the game unless your jungler ganks (and most top laners can 2v1 even when only slightly fed).

Yes you need better knowledge about your match up because you're mainly on a solo island for most of the game.

Thinking that you won't make it back in the game because you gave up a kill is absolute bullshit. Even if you're getting zoned there's a LOT of things you can do as a toplaner to impact the game greatly.

Going 0-3 in lane is never an excuse. You need to know you should hold back if you're behind and strike on the right time and opportunity.
Mar 23, 2015 11:27 AM

Jul 2014
Melee champs with no ranged waveclear are way easier to zone than long range mages who can clear a full wave in 2 skills, that makes knowing match ups for top lane more necessary than knowing those of mid lane, for example, so as to avoid being completely zoned from the wave for the rest of the game. That alone makes top a much harder role than mid and makes coming back from a bad laning phase harder.

Also, for top you actually need some knowledge on wave control, when in mid or bot you just shove your lane non-stop for the most part.

So yeah, top is by no means the easiest role to play.

Edit: And yeah, I don't play much bot lane or jungle so I can't speak for those, even though I find adc a pretty easy role to play as well.
ThatHandsomePalMar 23, 2015 11:30 AM
Mar 23, 2015 12:44 PM

Oct 2013
muh role is the hardest no one else can know the suffering of having to use mechanic x and y to truly succeed in my specific field!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 23, 2015 4:04 PM

Oct 2011
Hai hai all how is your day ?

Also is there any people interested in getting a plat boarder in 5's this season ? either post on my profile or come join my club (League of Legends Fanclub) and mention it in the comments and well make a thread or something.

Looking to do this somewhat easily since I got scammed out of my plat boarder in 5's last season from someone afking on a team and we decayed like 5x :/ , so I think we should aim for high plat+ players last season xd
Mar 24, 2015 2:46 AM

Nov 2013
Last season I played up until my plat promos on my smurf and the last day of the season I was playing normals on that account. People kept telling me to play ranked and stop being such a tryhard in normal x_x. I totally forgot it was in promos.

Trying for masters this season. Probably as ADC since I haven't mained that role yet.
Mar 24, 2015 4:14 AM

Oct 2011
Round #2 tonight , I did it, I beat League of Legends

Janna Mechanics ama xd
Mar 24, 2015 4:56 AM

Jun 2011
I really love Sivir now. Something about her just feels great to play as. And clearing minion waves in under a sec feels oddly therapeutic xD
Mar 24, 2015 7:37 AM

Nov 2013
Solvanas said:
Round #2 tonight , I did it, I beat League of Legends
Janna Mechanics ama xd

Upgrade your trinket, pleb!
Mar 24, 2015 12:08 PM

Nov 2014
Finally a series from gold to plat, wish me luck ^^
Mar 24, 2015 1:00 PM

Jul 2010
darksasuke96 said:

how lucky, I'm forever gold T~T
Mar 24, 2015 1:22 PM

Feb 2015
freduy5 said:
darksasuke96 said:

how lucky, I'm forever gold T~T

Ditto~
gl!
:::|| ---A N I M E L I S T--- || ---M A N G A L I S T--- || ---S I G N A T U R E S--- || ---C A R D S--- ||:::
Mar 24, 2015 2:17 PM

Nov 2013
Filthy low elo peasants
Mar 24, 2015 2:27 PM

Aug 2014
I was plat last season as a fiddle main, the jungle changes and nerfs haven't been kind to him though, so atm I'm at a bit of a loss since I have no main. Going to try for diamond or at least plat this summer to be able to queue with a friend again, sad thing I'm too busy with studies atm.

Still love jungle and mid though. Mostly play vlad top, a variety of mids and jungles though, I've never liked the adc role.
~Dar-Raksada, The medievalist~
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 129 130 [131] 132 133 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

523 by lcee_15 »»
44 minutes ago

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

141 by Kajiuran »»
3 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
Yesterday, 9:54 PM

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
Yesterday, 6:16 PM

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.