Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 86 87 [88] 89 90 » ... Last »
Jul 25, 2014 1:20 PM
Jan 2014
pay2lose
Jul 25, 2014 2:00 PM
Jan 2014
Bought atlantean fizz and save lots of RP. atlantean looks pretty nice and simple. well worth the 520 RP.
Jul 25, 2014 2:33 PM
Jun 2014
I gave up on this game after my 3 shameful performance as Jinx. I did so well in the first few games, but then it started pairing me against people waaaay past my level. Dat 3 and 14 lyfe tbh
Kronie is mai waifu.
Enema is my master.
Shadowslave13 is my loli milk provider.
Flume is my dark magic buddy cop sidekick™.
And Afshar was my first MAL friend ;-;

I have coveted these people, so that I may one day sacrifice them in the name of love.
Jul 25, 2014 4:20 PM

Jun 2011
Pentobarbidoll said:
I gave up on this game after my 3 shameful performance as Jinx. I did so well in the first few games, but then it started pairing me against people waaaay past my level. Dat 3 and 14 lyfe tbh

You shouldn't be so quick to give up. Losing 3 games in a row is very normal. I've had losing streaks of like 15~ games. Levels 1-29 should be just treated as a tutorial. I was often paired against level 30s when I was still level 12, and I just viewed that as a chance to learn matchups and what not.

=========

Just lost a 5v4...zzz....

So hard to siege a tower against Xerath, Jayce, Cait, and Blitz. They clear the waves so quick. I tried splitpushing at first, but then the rest of my team would die. Then I tried sticking with the team, but then they'd stall until Blitz hooks someone. Our Renekton kept getting hooked so our 5v4 always became a 4v4 in their favor. What should I have done?
Jul 26, 2014 2:17 AM

May 2012
Endycia said:
Bought atlantean fizz and save lots of RP. atlantean looks pretty nice and simple. well worth the 520 RP.

The skin made you carry the game 10/10. Only reason.
S H O U T _ O L D _ B U T _ G O L D
Jul 26, 2014 8:56 PM
Pokémon Master

Apr 2014
Endycia said:

I didn't even realize it was 520rp now lol. I got it a while ago when it was 975rp and it was my absolute favorite. I really like Void Fizz but I don't really buy another skin for the champion unless it's a holiday/legacy skin. ^^
Jul 26, 2014 9:29 PM

Apr 2014
My mains are:
- Nami
- Draven (that mustache)
- Leona
- Amumu

I usually play support when shit get serious.
Jul 26, 2014 10:28 PM

Jun 2011
Off to try out blue build karma... I'll let you know how it goes xD

EDIT: Lol, it doesn't work xD
Revenant_Jul 27, 2014 3:29 AM
Jul 27, 2014 8:06 AM

Dec 2013
Ambient_ said:

I don't know Karma's mana costs enough to really be sure about this, but isn't the mana just from the IBG enough? Couldn't you through a Liandrys in place of the Seraphs embrace for a bit more ummph?
Jul 27, 2014 8:20 AM

Sep 2012
euphoriia said:

I don't know Karma's mana costs enough to really be sure about this, but isn't the mana just from the IBG enough? Couldn't you through a Liandrys in place of the Seraphs embrace for a bit more ummph?
I don't think IBG gives enough mana unless you're really conservative about it, which doesn't happen considering you tend to use Q for poking a lot.

You'd need an archangels or an Athenes on Karma to be able to cast freely.

Ambient_ said:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ccQxabG.png[/I MG]

I like the idea but I would ditch the DFG for a Deathcap. Karma isn't much of a one-shot champ as she is a poke/support champ with great AP ratios.

And considering how much AP you're getting from a full Archangels + Iceborn gauntlet's mana that scales with archangels + void + hourglass, you'll have plenty of AP.

DFG might be a fun gimmick for when you get fed on Karma, but you'll fall off if you don't eventually get a deathcap with such an AP centric build.

EDIT: btw what is that site I've never seen it before
KorrvoJul 27, 2014 8:27 AM
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Jul 27, 2014 8:31 AM
Jan 2014
PandahHeart said:
Endycia said:

I didn't even realize it was 520rp now lol. I got it a while ago when it was 975rp and it was my absolute favorite. I really like Void Fizz but I don't really buy another skin for the champion unless it's a holiday/legacy skin. ^^

Yeah it looks pretty nice to be honest for the price and such, it's a simple recolour with a armour added on fizz adn the shark but looks very nice. Well worth the 520 RP. Yeah void fizz is ok but I prefer to save the rest of RP for another skin :)
Jul 27, 2014 1:56 PM

Jun 2011
Korrvo said:
Ambient_ said:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ccQxabG.png[/I MG]

I like the idea but I would ditch the DFG for a Deathcap. Karma isn't much of a one-shot champ as she is a poke/support champ with great AP ratios.

And considering how much AP you're getting from a full Archangels + Iceborn gauntlet's mana that scales with archangels + void + hourglass, you'll have plenty of AP.

DFG might be a fun gimmick for when you get fed on Karma, but you'll fall off if you don't eventually get a deathcap with such an AP centric build.

EDIT: btw what is that site I've never seen it before

But deathcap isn't blue! ... I'll go try it out xD

I actually tried double dorans start into Nashors tooth rush. I quite liked it. I had enough mana for a fight or two, but anymore than that may be pushing it. If I had scaling mana regen blues, I think it could work lol. Lich Bane + Nashors tooth shreds people down so quickly lol.

I'm just so bored of the "sensible" Karma build, that being:

Morellos/Athenes > sorcs > deathcap > void staff > liandry's > zhonyas

I really wish the upcoming char is an agile close-mid range combat mage, e.g. a fire bender from avatar or something. That's pretty much the fantasy I'm trying to live out in karma xD. Ryze and Vlad aren't cool enough.

Btw, the site is teryd.net
Revenant_Jul 27, 2014 2:03 PM
Jul 27, 2014 2:03 PM

Sep 2012
I'm not so incredibly rusty

Still need a lot of work before I can get comfortable again.

Though I haven't played Xerath much at all before so whatever.

Ambient_ said:

But deathcap isn't blue! ... I'll go try it out xD

I actually tried double dorans start into Nashors tooth rush. I quite liked it. I had enough mana for a fight or two, but anymore than that may be pushing it. If I had scaling mana regen blues, I think it could work lol. Lich Bane + Nashors tooth shreds people down so quickly lol.

I'm just so bored of the "sensible" Karma build, that being:

Morellos/Athenes > sorcs > deathcap > void staff > liandry's > zhonyas

I really wish the upcoming char is an agile close-mid range combat mage, e.g. a fire bender from avatar or something. That's pretty much the fantasy I'm trying to live out in karma xD.
You know what's fun?

Tank Karma

I saw Voyboy play it a long time ago. He got fed and was pretty much unkillable because he used ulti+W a lot. That regen is actually so stupid lol.

IIRC he got haunting guise(eventually liandries) and sorc boots for damage, and then went straight tank after that. Randuins/Spirit Visage, etc. Pretty much like his tank Annie.

I can't remember what he got for mana regen or if he did at all though.. I don't think he did.

Hmm

Btw, the site is teryd.net
ty
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Jul 27, 2014 2:06 PM

Dec 2013
Omg that guys name, SpicyAndWolf <3333333
Jul 27, 2014 2:07 PM

Sep 2012
euphoriia said:
ikr
I always nerd out a little bit anytime an anime is referenced in someone's name.

Jul 27, 2014 4:16 PM

Jun 2011
This build is super fun but... it doesn't work xD I clear waves like a lawnmower and destroy towers like a bulldozer though. I almost killed the nexus in under 5 seconds :V

Jul 27, 2014 10:48 PM

Jun 2011
Okay I think I like building her like Karthus now.

Tear > ROA > Lucidity > Seraphs > deathcap > Void staff > zhonyas

Pretty tanky yet still does the dps.
Jul 27, 2014 11:07 PM

Sep 2012
I think going both Tear and ROA is realy really really overkill on the mana.

You have like 0 early game pressure with that build and even then other builds scale better.
Jul 27, 2014 11:31 PM

Oct 2013
Anyone on OCE add me, 'Fenris', You know, so we can screw around and have a laugh.
sig
Jul 27, 2014 11:32 PM

Jun 2011
Korrvo said:

You have like 0 early game pressure with that build and even then other builds scale better.

I don't really mind having a weak early game. Karma has a super safe laning phase, and she can just ride on her high base damages until I complete the ROA. It's all worth when you end up having like 700-800 AP and you can shrug off their ADCs damage lol.

Btw, I play Karma top.

EDIT: Orianna has like the best comeback potential. You can be like 20 kills down, but with just one or two good ults, suddenly you can just win the game.

I'd like to say I want it nerfed, but in the end its mostly me and my team's fault for bunching up :/
Revenant_Jul 27, 2014 11:44 PM
Jul 28, 2014 6:12 AM

May 2012
Ambient I've been browsing through your Match history and it seems normal MMR varies quite a bit in the games. I occasionally get Diamond dudes but you consistently play with a mix of Gold, Silver,Unranked, Diamond and Plat people.
How is it?

You should try out ranked and maybe you will get to insta-platinum xD

Korrvo said:
euphoriia said:
ikr
I always nerd out a little bit anytime an anime is referenced in someone's name.

This will stop me from raging I think. That picture is so relaxing and replacing /all for me. Holo ftw.
Jul 28, 2014 7:10 AM
Jan 2014
Ambient_ said:

EDIT: Orianna has like the best comeback potential. You can be like 20 kills down, but with just one or two good ults, suddenly you can just win the game.

I'd like to say I want it nerfed, but in the end its mostly me and my team's fault for bunching up :/

I agree, I play her from time to time and even if I'm losing when I see the poor sobs all together and I ult I always laugh a little. I'm still quite noob playing her but it's pretty fun.
I don't think she deserves a nerf to be honest, the thing is she is so rarely played ( at least I don't see many in EUW) which causes people to not be used to play against her giving you the upper hand, at least from my experience.
Jul 28, 2014 8:08 AM

Dec 2013
Ambient_ said:
Korrvo said:

I don't really mind having a weak early game. Karma has a super safe laning phase, and she can just ride on her high base damages until I complete the ROA. It's all worth when you end up having like 700-800 AP and you can shrug off their ADCs damage lol.

Btw, I play Karma top.

I don't think Ori really needs a nerf, her pre-6 is fairly weak, she plays a lot like Lulu mid, high utility with a game-changing ultimate.

There's just nothing more satisfying then getting a 4/5 man shockwave and winning the game for your team :D
Jul 28, 2014 1:42 PM

Jun 2011
iNaruX said:
Ambient I've been browsing through your Match history and it seems normal MMR varies quite a bit in the games. I occasionally get Diamond dudes but you consistently play with a mix of Gold, Silver,Unranked, Diamond and Plat people.
How is it?

You should try out ranked and maybe you will get to insta-platinum xD

When does the season end? I'll probably start ranking a month beforehand. Procrastinating in school, procrastinating in games. Procrastinating is life xD.

Inb4 placed into Bronze 5. :>
Jul 28, 2014 11:49 PM

May 2012
Bronze5 4 Life.
Jul 29, 2014 1:58 AM
Jul 2014
Ranked games are the only way to progress.
Jul 29, 2014 1:03 PM

Oct 2013
gnar the umpteenth manaless tumour HYPE

Jul 29, 2014 1:30 PM

Jun 2011
Listening to his voice over is so therapeutic.
Jul 29, 2014 2:18 PM

Sep 2012
GNAR SMASH!!!
Jul 29, 2014 2:28 PM

May 2013
meet the Hulk, in rodent form

I MUST HAVE HIM
Jul 29, 2014 3:20 PM

Dec 2008
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/07/729-pbe-update.html

Gnar is freaking adorable.
Arcade MF is cute as all hell.
Riot Kayle is downright awful

My poor waifu ;___; Why must they give you such an ugly skin?! Debonair Vi is 10x better than this, even though she barely looks like herself.
Jul 29, 2014 5:03 PM
Jan 2014
yay, the holy trinity of the jungle is getting nerfed today.

reng / mao prob pick / ban now.
Jul 29, 2014 9:02 PM

Jun 2011
hoo hih hoo da wado aaaaaaaahhhh
woo hoh wo da hado whhhaaaaaaa
hih ho wado wado hhheeeeyyyyyy

<3
Jul 29, 2014 9:06 PM

Apr 2014
I can't wait for the new Summoner's Rift map.
Jul 29, 2014 10:13 PM

Sep 2013
sarroush said:
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/07/729-pbe-update.html

Gnar is freaking adorable.
Arcade MF is cute as all hell.
Riot Kayle is downright awful

My poor waifu ;___; Why must they give you such an ugly skin?! Debonair Vi is 10x better than this, even though she barely looks like herself.
wow new champion i need to get back to this game
Jul 30, 2014 2:50 PM

Mar 2014
SantoryuMaster said:

Is there a release date?
Jul 30, 2014 2:53 PM
Jul 2018
OMG GNAR.
Cuteness overloaad. <3333
Jul 30, 2014 3:03 PM
Jan 2014
Rayiner said:
SantoryuMaster said:

Is there a release date?

I would say in august or early september. I feel the map is polished enough already although there are still a few problems with the older machine's FPS
Jul 30, 2014 3:57 PM

Oct 2013
Endycia said:
Rayiner said:

Is there a release date?

I would say in august or early september. I feel the map is polished enough already although there are still a few problems with the older machine's FPS

unlikely that they'll push it out before worlds is over.

Jul 30, 2014 4:00 PM

May 2013
Mojibake said:
Endycia said:

I think it's going to be rolled out before Season 5 begins.
Jul 30, 2014 4:39 PM

Jun 2011
The SR VU is most likely gonna roll out at the start of the S5 preseason.

Also, new Sona is pretty great :D Works so well with my Karma <3
Jul 30, 2014 6:03 PM
Jan 2014
Manganese said:
Mojibake said:

I think it's going to be rolled out before Season 5 begins.

What if they're just waiting 1 or 2 weeks before finals so they can introduce it and have a flashy final instead of preseason 5 ? :P It's also a valid POV no?
Jul 30, 2014 6:16 PM

Oct 2013
Endycia said:
What if they're just waiting 1 or 2 weeks before finals so they can introduce it and have a flashy final instead of preseason 5 ? :P It's also a valid POV no?

riot have repeatedly mentioned how much they want to avoid any major shake-ups before the finals.

on another note, the new match history is piss. why would i want to go to a website to view stats that were in the client prior to this patch?

Jul 30, 2014 7:11 PM

Jun 2011
Endycia said:

Riot doesn't want to disorient the players with the change in landscape.
Jul 30, 2014 11:13 PM

Jun 2011
Holy shit. This NA LCS LMQ situation is so confusing it puts actual dramas to shame. Everytime a new statement is released, it completely flips the tables around.

TL;DR taken from reddit:

Sharon has claimed that she was not adequetly compensated for LMQ expenses and that she was basically a mother to the team. She claims the contract with Tian Ci was broken and that he has no valid ownership.

Tian Ci is claiming ownership of the team and trying to force Sharon out. He claims he has covered all expenses/paid for everything. He's known as the guy who didn't pay out S3 Prize Money to Royal Club.

Alex, the Player Manager claims that Sharon stole money from Tian Ci, tried to overtake LMQ with another company and threatened them with muscle, trying to extort money and the team away from Tian Ci.

PtotheD, the coach from LMQ claims that Sharon is in the right and that they have been repeatedly verbally abused by the management and that Tian Ci is indeed a terrible person.

Honestly, I know I shouldn't be siding with any side given how murky the situation is, but I can't help but side with Sharon and PtotheD, simply because how shady Tian Ci is. He's got a track record of screwing over players, he went AWOL for a few months until recently, and he can easily manipulate information with his PR team. The recent revelations from PtotheD especially has unveiled that Alex Gu may have always been in cahoots with Tian Ci, seeing as how he's apparently the head of Luyu now, and how he's apparently editted the original statement from NoName and ordered XiaoWeiXiao to claim his prior statement as truth. It could very well be that Sharon is getting framed.

And it's so hard to swallow that "Men in Black" story from Alex lol...

At the very least, I hope that LMQ gets given to a western company with no ties to any prior parties. It's clear how cutthroat and underhanded chinese business can be :/

I wish LMQ the best. They moved to America to avoid all this, but somehow its managed to follow them.

Revenant_Jul 30, 2014 11:19 PM
Jul 30, 2014 11:45 PM
Jan 2014
this whole lmq incident is retarded.
Jul 30, 2014 11:48 PM

Jun 2011
I really wish Riot just brings out the cane and show everyone who's boss.

On another note, who knew that LiftLift actually went out with this girl for a while. Starts 5:18

Revenant_Jul 30, 2014 11:53 PM
Jul 31, 2014 12:11 AM

Sep 2012
Welp

Time to start playing MF more

like holy shit
Jul 31, 2014 1:19 AM

Jun 2011
Man I really want to take Elise into top lane.

ROA > Sorcs > Liandry's > Rylai's > Void Staff > Abyssal

Yes/No?
Jul 31, 2014 1:24 AM

Sep 2012
Ambient_ said:
Man I really want to take Elise into top lane.

ROA > Sorcs > Liandry's > Rylai's > Void Staff > Abyssal

Yes/No?
She was originally played top lane actually.

I believe the original build was rushing haunting guise/sorcerers into Rylais, while buying armor/mr/health items when needed, and then the luxury stuff like void staff, dfg or whatever.

ROA wouldn't scale very well with elise. She's better with magic pen than she is AP, and the sustain/mana from ROA is overkill. I'd bet two dorans rings would work fine unless you really need to spam in your lane, then I'd probably just get a chalice or something instead (with the upgrade to Athenes being unnecessary, but totally duable for the CDR tbh)

also I think I appear to have something against ROA lol

Idk, I really dislike that item except for on heavy mana stackers and those who needs HP like singed/swain/ryze/gragas/kassadin and the like

EDIT: And lane maokai. Laneokai.

It's a thing.
KorrvoJul 31, 2014 1:33 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 86 87 [88] 89 90 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 5 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
5 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
6 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
10 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
10 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.