Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 26, 2010 7:56 AM
Jun 2010
I looked through the other pages and didn't see this topic up anywhere.

i started reading this around two days ago and got hooked, up to date with the chapters now and i just want to know what everyone thinks will happen between Yuuki/ Zero and Yuuki/ Kaname.

in my opinion i dont think id be happy with the ending unless Zero ends up with yuuki or he ends up giving his life to protect her.
Jul 27, 2010 12:19 PM
Jul 2018
I think with Zero
thanks
Jul 30, 2010 12:17 PM

Jan 2009
minatojs said:
in my opinion i dont think id be happy with the ending unless Zero ends up with yuuki or he ends up giving his life to protect her.

I'd rather see Kaname give his life for Yuuki, and then she in turn give her life to turn Zero back into a human while keeping his memories. Either that or Kaname and Yuuki have a child and one of them gives their life to turn the child human, and the other turns Zero human and he raises the child. Or even, Kaname dies protecting Yuuki. Zero and Yuuki have a child. Yuuki dies turning the child human, and Zero stays a vampire. Hmm.....just realized I haven't killed Zero off once and have killed Kaname and Yuuki a few times. And Kaname is my favorite character too. lol

Jul 31, 2010 3:57 AM

Apr 2009
I kinda think Zero should end up with Yuuki i cringe when i found some incest thing going on between Yuuki and Kaname. =P Because of that i stopped reading... and my life will forever be scarred, but other than that i always thought Zero was cooler than Kaname so Zero FTW! =D Screw Kaname XO!!!
Jul 31, 2010 4:17 AM

Jul 2009
mrxbaka said:
I kinda think Zero should end up with Yuuki i cringe when i found some incest thing going on between Yuuki and Kaname. =P Because of that i stopped reading... and my life will forever be scarred, but other than that i always thought Zero was cooler than Kaname so Zero FTW! =D Screw Kaname XO!!!

Kaname's not Yuuki's true brother to begin with
Aug 8, 2010 3:10 PM
Oct 2009
Ignorant fans, please know something or at least be up to the latest chapters before you start making random claims and making us Zeki fans look bad...anyway yeah, I agree, to me I can't see this series ending happily unless the riff with Zero is reconciled. Preferably if it ends with Zero/Yuuki--he and their relationship was too much of a prominent part of the first part to be completely shoved aside now.

I'm starting to like Kaname more now as a character, but I don't think he's good with Yuuki...she seems to bring out all kinds of twisted aspects of his personality and I just don't think he's stable enough right now to be good for her. While I do believe he truly loves her, he expresses it in unhealthy ways, like his possessiveness, and his violent urges for revenge on her behalf.

Meanwhile, it seems like Zero has stabilized and gotten his act together emotionally now, and I think he and Yuuki would be good as leaders to unite the hunters and vampires together. With Kaname and Yuuki together at the ending, I just don't see what that will accomplish for improving all the problems with society that Hino-sensei has introduced. Unless Yuuki uses her own attitude to influence Kaname's leadership? But I think it makes more sense for the story for Zero and Yuuki to be together at the end. :)
Sep 8, 2010 1:36 AM
Jun 2010
thanks for the posts :)

always like reading what everyone else thinks.

plushiesexual, youve got some nice ideas about uniting the hunters and vampires by having zero and yuki beside eachother, never thought of that as another reason they should be together.

JadedLover, don't know about the whole kid thing, all ends up being quite bitter sweet in all those cases.
if zero had to raise yuki/kanames kid id feel really f***** off, yes he could raise yukis child but its also kanames, pretty bad reminder that he never had his loved one to himself.

there all pretty bad scenarios for zero lol

i guess the way things are going, a sad ending seems just as possible as a happy one, should be good to read the next chapters since were finally back to normal time again.
Sep 8, 2010 1:41 AM

Mar 2009
Yuki, Kaname and Zero= have a threesome.

That aside, there's a possibility of Yuki-Zero. Let the fangirls decide.
Jul 28, 2012 11:38 PM

Jul 2012
This is what i think...
Route 1 :
Yuki with zero
Kaname with me :)

Route 2:
Yuki with NO ONE
Kaname with zero
Sep 15, 2012 6:54 PM
Sep 2012
At this point, with the way the manga has been going, I actually don't think Yuuki will end up with either of them. The story seems to have "tragedy" written all over it.

But, when it comes to my own personal opinion of who I would like more? Neither. Once upon a time, I really loved Zero and Yuuki (at the beginning of the series). But, once Yuuki ran off with Kaname and the story focused on their relationship, I fell out of love with ZeroxYuuki.

Yuuki kind of ruined my want for them to be together. ^^; Because of how obsessed she is with Kaname.

Not to mention that the whole development between Yuuki and Zero, from that point on, was completely non-existent. Even when they joined forces again, I got absolutely no chemistry between them. It was all extremely hollow interactions (in comparison to the very intense interactions between them in the beginning).

I feel like Kaname's actions have made it so he doesn't deserve to be with Yuuki and won't be with her. But, I don't feel that Yuuki will be with Zero either.

I agree with some of the other replies on here that say they think a lot of sacrificing will be going on. I second this belief. :|

It is a shame, because I really loved the character development and interactions building between Yuuki and Zero in the beginning.
Sep 21, 2012 2:01 PM

Jun 2008
chyel416 said:

Route 2:
Yuki with NO ONE
Kaname with zero

If that route was possible this manga would be actually worth to read. XD

Anyway I think we´ll have a Kaname x Yuuki, unless he dies and Zero becomes his substitute, which IMO would be the crappiest end ever. If you have to chose someone, chose it wholeheartdly not because the other one is dead. oh fuck inuyasha
I think the mangaka was greatly influenced by Twilight´s end.

Route 3:
Yuuki marysue with Kaname
Zero with a 1000000000 times more gorgeous girl than Yuuki.

Vote Accepted.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 3, 2012 6:07 PM
Dec 2012
Why someone has to die?!!! this is just depressing!

I think she should end up with kaname though, I don't mean that zero is bad for her, but I feel that her place is by Kaname's side, I hope this manga ends well.
Dec 4, 2012 7:25 AM

Jun 2012
plushiesexual said:
I don't think he's good with Yuuki...she seems to bring out all kinds of twisted aspects of his personality and I just don't think he's stable enough right now to be good for her. While I do believe he truly loves her, he expresses it in unhealthy ways, like his possessiveness, and his violent urges for revenge on her behalf.

Meanwhile, it seems like Zero has stabilized and gotten his act together emotionally now, and I think he and Yuuki would be good as leaders to unite the hunters and vampires together. With Kaname and Yuuki together at the ending, I just don't see what that will accomplish for improving all the problems with society that Hino-sensei has introduced. Unless Yuuki uses her own attitude to influence Kaname's leadership? But I think it makes more sense for the story for Zero and Yuuki to be together at the end. :)

^ This.

But let me tell you my opinion as well.
First, I think that if Kaname was the right guy, then the manga would've ended long ago and Yuki would have been sure of herself and wouldn't be so confused up until now.

I am a Zero and Zeki fan, but from an objective point of view, i think that Kaname is not a good guy for her. I don't like his character, he has made people suffer(knowingly), and he'd probably hurt Yuuki too(AGAIN!).

On the other hand, Yuuki has helped Zero and they have a very nice and loving relationship, they could be lovers and best friends at the same time.
I think that my favourite scenario would be if Kaname died by making Yuuki human, so that she can be happy with zero without feeling that their love is forgidden. But I think that Zero wouldn't accept a favor like that from Kuran,so... DON'T KNOW! But I know that I want her with Zero.

My happiness is his unhappiness, and his happiness is my unhappiness.
-- Sankarea
Dec 4, 2012 1:34 PM

Mar 2010
I think it would be the most interesting if Kaname ended up with Yuuki with Zero dying in the process. Or Kaname ending up with Zero, though that's impossible... one can dream. Or Kaname and Zero dying with Yuuki left alone or Yuuki with Yori and Zero with Kaname or... or... I dunno, Yuuki with Kaien XD well... ANYTHING but the awfully predictable and cliche ending with dead Kaname and Zeki. Though, I think the most ideal way would be for everyone to end up alone/dead. Like, Yuuki dead, Kaname human and Zero with no memories (Yuuki's plan) but since it's already planned in manga, it won't happen.
Jan 31, 2013 11:08 PM

Jan 2013
I hope kaneme, She don't deserve Zero, But this is Vampire knight a.k.a Twilight for people who hate twilight
Feb 4, 2013 7:38 PM

Mar 2011
ANYONE WHO'S NOT ZERO.
Feb 12, 2013 2:43 PM

May 2010
Edefrem said:
ANYONE WHO'S NOT ZERO.

or forever alone!
Feb 12, 2013 2:44 PM

May 2010
viciousgirl said:
I hope kaneme, She don't deserve Zero, But this is Vampire knight a.k.a Twilight for people who hate twilight

This is way better then twilight!
Feb 12, 2013 3:03 PM

Jan 2013
Air-Dragon said:
viciousgirl said:

This is way better then twilight!

Anything is better then Twilight lol!! VK and It are starting to have way to many similarities though...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.