Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 29, 2008 11:16 AM

Jun 2007
I feel like finishing up this show now but I heard lots of repetition so I was wondering which are ones worth watching after 1 I read that they were
7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

-==== take away more episodes or watch less then the ones listed here??
midori-Apr 29, 2008 11:21 AM

今はどんでん返しの時代ではない★너와 함께 했던 일상은
어느샌가 작은 영화속 풍경이되고 ☆
Apr 29, 2008 11:56 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
If you're an anime fan, watch them all. Your 'repetition' is never the exact same, and when you're done watching you'll see that it was worth it.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Apr 29, 2008 3:14 PM

Mar 2007
cyruz said:
If you're an anime fan, watch them all. Your 'repetition' is never the exact same, and when you're done watching you'll see that it was worth it.

I second this man.
Apr 29, 2008 3:17 PM

Feb 2008
Sobzob said:
cyruz said:

I second this man.

I THIRD this?! LOL! XD

Speaking of repitition, then if you also say that to Mushishi, then you'll regret everything. Just watch it all. It's one of the best repitative-episodic feature type of anime. ^^
Jun 9, 2008 8:18 PM

Jun 2008
Lol... I kinda thought that the repitition was boring at first too ^_^

Buut... If you watch ALL the episodes.. it gives you a better feel for the Anime... eventually you kinda get into it and you WANT to watch the repetitive parts =D

And plus... it's pretty interesting because each of the stories are different.. I thought it was interesting to watch all of them to see exactly what the scenario was =]
StabbyPWNSJun 20, 2008 5:10 AM

Sig WILL change soon~
Jun 9, 2008 8:21 PM

Nov 2007
It's best to watch it all. Don't skip episodes.

If you really are impatient though, you can just watch the live action, which is a 12 episode version of the events. Tsugumi arc starts really early, too.
Jun 26, 2008 6:15 AM

Mar 2008
babykeiji said:
Sobzob said:
cyruz said:

I second this man.

I THIRD this?! LOL! XD

Speaking of repitition, then if you also say that to Mushishi, then you'll regret everything. Just watch it all. It's one of the best repitative-episodic feature type of anime. ^^
well if you third it, then i fourth it =3,
Jun 29, 2008 12:12 AM

Nov 2007
misaseh098 said:
babykeiji said:
Sobzob said:
cyruz said:

I second this man.

I THIRD this?! LOL! XD

I fifth it

I just decided to continue it after holding off of it from like a few years ago, and I don't even remember where anymore...somewhere near the bakery episode... but now I'm glad I have continued to watch it, just need 4 more epis to finish it xD
Nov 8, 2008 11:15 PM

Mar 2008
repitition? this is the first time i've heard this..
only a few episodes are really repititive.. others are quite fresh and interesting..
Feb 15, 2009 4:52 PM

Aug 2008
YuenSan said:
misaseh098 said:
babykeiji said:
Sobzob said:
cyruz said:

I second this man.

I THIRD this?! LOL! XD

I fifth it

I just decided to continue it after holding off of it from like a few years ago, and I don't even remember where anymore...somewhere near the bakery episode... but now I'm glad I have continued to watch it, just need 4 more epis to finish it xD

I sixth it! =P
If you're watching an anime that you do not like and start skipping episodes, then you can just drop the whole anime. I've never skipped an episode and i don't think i ever will, what i have done though is drop a couple of animes.

I found Jigoku Shoujo pretty good, it's true what you say that it can feel a little bit repititive, but it's only in her little speech, and i didn't feel that the repitivity was negative, the opposite, i found her little speech kind of cool and it really ads up to the overall feeling of the anime.

I suggest that you finish the whole anime, without skipping episodes. or you just drop it where you are and start watch another one that you find better.

personally i found jogoku shoujo very good, and im going to start watch the sequel tomorrrow.

=)
Aug 13, 2010 8:47 PM

Aug 2008
This is why I dropped this show, every episode was just about putting me to sleep and I kept feeling like I somehow was watching the same episode over and over again. If it was 13 episodes I might have been able to take it, I've just never been this bored watching anime.
Aug 14, 2010 8:34 PM
Feb 2010
After watching Gundam SEED, maybe you can skip the second season and every other Gundam series there is since they are kind of repetitive.

Politics > War > Gundams > Shoot > Explosion
Nov 7, 2010 8:34 AM
May 2010
This is the most formulaic show I've ever seen. Every episode ends the exact same way, without exception, until like episode twenty-something. It get's old after the seventh. I don't mind repetition in my shows, but the stories get old reeeeeeaal quick. It doesn't help that the lead, who I'm behind morally, is really obnoxious and quickly turns everyone against him. This series would have worked far better as a thirteen episoder, but it just drags and drags and drags.

I've heard the second season is better, but rest assured I have no interest in finding out.
May 30, 2015 11:58 PM

Jul 2013
Racaholic said:
This is why I dropped this show, every episode was just about putting me to sleep and I kept feeling like I somehow was watching the same episode over and over again. If it was 13 episodes I might have been able to take it, I've just never been this bored watching anime.

Exactly. I don't actually mind using the same frame but when every "villain" seem to be mustache twirler and they keep repeating stuff that doesn't need to be shown and all the episodes it get tedious quickly.

If the author had left room to develop the stories then maybe they wouldn't have been so poorly written.
Nov 11, 2022 6:58 PM
Dec 2017
it is more or less the same certainly that can be agreed on the most satysfying thing bout it is really the karma.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

redbuzz - May 8, 2008

69 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 30, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Predseln - Apr 16, 2009

70 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 30, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 11 Discussion

Moonfrost - Sep 19, 2009

47 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 29, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chilli-Kun - Jan 31, 2008

78 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 29, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sugarplumfairy - Oct 2, 2008

91 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 14, 4:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.