Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 8, 2010 12:14 PM
Feb 2010
Well, he is very funny, and one of the things I want is to be very fast so I can do things faster.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 8, 2010 2:05 PM

Jul 2008
Because he's the awesome underdog with a fight! And really talented. x) Also a classic zero-to-hero sort of character, I like to root for those type of people. <3

~ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ꜱᴇᴛ ʙʏ ꜰᴜᴡᴀꜰᴜᴡᴀ ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ~
Jun 8, 2010 4:04 PM
Feb 2010
Trixcy said:
Because he's the awesome underdog with a fight! And really talented. x) Also a classic zero-to-hero sort of character, I like to root for those type of people. <3

zero-to-hero characters are awesome and funny
Jun 8, 2010 8:28 PM

Jan 2009
Not only does he look like Sawada Tsunayoshi from hitman reborn, but he's also kind of inspirational. He makes me want to get faster and try to beat the rivals around me lol, I'm in soccer so yeah got lots of those lol. I also like the fact that its funny to see that he developed his talent because he was a gopher for people XD
Jun 26, 2010 5:41 PM

Feb 2009
I don't think Sena and Tsuna are similar in personality.
Tsuna is more 'loud' and Sena is more 'calm', I prefer Tsuna. <3
Btw, I like Sena because I like his personality and his cute face. ;w;
He is sweet and kind-hearted yet badass. And his scary cat attitude makes me laugh. And his has a great determination. And how he is grow up to a wimp who gives up easily for a great football player with a great determination. ;D
He is coward, but can also be brave and reckless. And give his life for football.
SakuraUsagiJun 26, 2010 5:50 PM
Jun 27, 2010 4:52 PM
Feb 2010
SakuraUsagi said:
It's not personality, it's zero-to-hero "kind of evolution", Naruto, Tsuna, Sena, Simon(from TTGL) are examples of this.
Jun 27, 2010 5:06 PM

Dec 2009
RagnarGodofDeath said:
zero-to-hero characters are awesome and funny

... and there is my reason! xD

And of course because he's cute too~ x3
Jun 30, 2010 2:21 PM

Feb 2009
RagnarGodofDeath said:
SakuraUsagi said:
It's not personality, it's zero-to-hero "kind of evolution", Naruto, Tsuna, Sena, Simon(from TTGL) are examples of this.

I know that. I know that. But, has a LOT of people that says they are similar and blah blah blah, but it's not. Tsuna is more baka, stupid and much more clumsy and histerical than Sena. XD
They only says they are similar because of the hair and because of the coward and kind-hearted attitude. I know others shounens heros that is kind-hearted and coward.
I know other main shounen heros that starts off as a loser, don't get me wrong. ^-^'
Btw. The topic is about Sena so lets talk about Sena. ;D
And yes, I like character who starts off as a 'zero-to-hero', they usually are funny. *.*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » What position you would like to be in an American Football team?

RyuujinRagnar - Jun 9, 2010

2 by yunfanz »»
Jul 22, 2010 12:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.