Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 22, 3:59 AM

Jan 2009
so thoughts? i think it will be tamer than the original considering new generations of anime fans are more prudes or never heard of rule 34 but i hope there is just enough ecchi scenes or if not then cancel culture will get to it?
Mar 22, 4:08 AM

Sep 2016
I think it will stay true to the prequel.

deg said:
new generations of anime fans are more prudes
Really? I have trouble believing it.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 22, 4:10 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Zarutaku
I think it will stay true to the prequel.

deg said:
new generations of anime fans are more prudes
Really? I have trouble believing it.
@Zarutaku look at mal forums alone whenever there is a lewd thread a lot of new users are saying touch grass or seek god or etc to the thread maker and horny replies
Mar 22, 4:14 AM

Jan 2011
The new crowd sucks. it's all about being p.c. Fuck that. I hope this anime will stick to the original. I don't need more stupid crap.
Mar 22, 4:21 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to deg
@Zarutaku look at mal forums alone whenever there is a lewd thread a lot of new users are saying touch grass or seek god or etc to the thread maker and horny replies
@deg That's mostly newcomers, turists, trolls or hypocrites, established fans rarely do that and they have most influence on the industry.

ZarutakuMar 22, 4:26 AM
Mar 22, 4:24 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Zarutaku
@deg That's mostly newcomers, turists, trolls or hypocrites, established fans rarely do that and they have most influence on the industry.

@Zarutaku well that is my point new fans are likely to cancel this show if its stays true to the original
Mar 22, 4:28 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to deg
@Zarutaku well that is my point new fans are likely to cancel this show if its stays true to the original
@deg Doubt it, the prequel will filter most of them out already so they won't watch this sequel.
Mar 22, 5:31 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Zarutaku
@deg Doubt it, the prequel will filter most of them out already so they won't watch this sequel.
@Zarutaku i hope youre right since i also see on MAL forums alone a lot of new users watching sequels without watching the prequels
Mar 22, 6:02 AM

Apr 2016
I don't really like ecchi so for me it won't make a difference. But I think that it will stay the same anyway
Mar 22, 8:30 AM
Aug 2021
"cancel culture" "pc" you guys sound so ridiculous saying these terms😭. Most newgen anime fans love p&s from what i've seen, and if there is anyone who'll complain about it, it's probably gonna be on the depths of twitter so let them complain, it's not that serious.
Mar 22, 1:06 PM
Jun 2019
Nah.
The issue you described maybe is true, but not as much as you say and restricted to western fans.

Anime is produced by the japanese for the japanese first of all.
And the japanese sincerely don't give a shit
Mar 22, 3:12 PM
Mar 2024
who knows? and why would cancel culture get to it though, like for what? (besides garterbelts design)

it’s originally made in japan so they’ll do what they want regardless if it offends the west, the rest is up to the english va’s tho
Mar 22, 5:13 PM
Apr 2020
Hell no, at least I seriously doubt that it would. Its made in japan by japanese people why would they care to follow the “western standard” for appropriate telivision?
Apr 12, 5:05 PM
Jul 2020
deg said:
so thoughts? i think it will be tamer than the original considering new generations of anime fans are more prudes or never heard of rule 34 but i hope there is just enough ecchi scenes or if not then cancel culture will get to it?

tbh dont thinks so.

one point i saw in a scamboli reviews video was that a japanese buisiness man wont care if some stereotypical, mythical blue dyed hair woman made a twitter post.

besides, we have recently have had much more bold ecchi anime come out like tales of wedding rings and chained soldier. i also would count ichuzoku reviewers as evidence because i reckon it is proof that not much has changed in trends.

the one thing that will change is that we will have a good anime with ecchi in it unlike wedding rings and soldier which has little quality beside the echhi. ichuzoku reviewers had comedy so i guess that is safe. but yeah. cnat wait to see some peak anime with the same sort quality as golden boy or kill la kill.

i hope it lives up to all of our expectations!
Apr 23, 8:21 PM

Aug 2016
Reply to BLACKSTARR999
"cancel culture" "pc" you guys sound so ridiculous saying these terms😭. Most newgen anime fans love p&s from what i've seen, and if there is anyone who'll complain about it, it's probably gonna be on the depths of twitter so let them complain, it's not that serious.
@BLACKSTARR999 cancel culture does exist to a certain extent. its just different in japanese entertainment
:v

More topics from this board

» Will the OG OST team return?

CHOMPGRIND - Apr 5

0 by CHOMPGRIND »»
Apr 5, 3:21 AM

» I hope they bring back the original voice actors

Haneken2086 - Jul 10, 2022

19 by Attackonfiller »»
Mar 13, 9:13 AM

» Studio Trigger Just Dropped a Brand New Official Panty & Stocking Trailer !!! what are your thoughts ??? ( 1 2 )

tchitchouan - Jul 1, 2023

56 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 13, 8:54 AM

» A product of its time

Mr_Sai - Aug 3, 2023

5 by HigherLvLThinker »»
Sep 18, 2023 12:30 PM

» Series figures

nachyochiz - Jul 4, 2022

11 by nachyochiz »»
Jul 7, 2023 1:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.