Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 19, 5:10 PM

Jun 2020
Season 2 had quite a lot of great fights, but it was seen that a lot of emphasis because of MAPPA’s conditions were put into Yuji vs Choso, Sukuna vs Jogo, Yuji vs Mahito, and the obvious one now: Sukuna vs Mahoraga

This is not to discredit the other fights with great animation like Hidden Inventory fights, Dagon fight, Kenjaku fight, etc. but I don’t think you can disagree that Sukuna vs Mahoraga obviously got all of the love with the new version of it. So, do you guys think that any fight from Season 3 will have an insane amount of sakuga to bless our eyes? Assuming that the latest the season ends is with Gojo’s unsealing.

I personally think it will be Hakari vs Kashimo, maybe it’s because it’s my favorite, but it has a ton of energy into it and i’m sure the animators will make it fun. The runnerups imo are Yuta’s 3 way fight (but it has a lot of strategy going on) or the final showdown with Kenjaku (it’s the finale obviously).
Mar 19, 5:18 PM
Aug 2022
Hopefully Hakari vs Kashimo
Mar 19, 8:17 PM
Jan 2021
Maki vs The Zenin clan is by far my favourite story wise so I hope it looks best, but also I think Kashimo vs Hakari will look best and deserves the best animation (at least right after Maki Massacre, but I have more faith in the Hakari one and think it has more potential because I feel like Maki will be censored)

But yeah those are the two I want to look best for completely different reasons. Hakari vs Kashimo is just a great *fight* and Maki is best for furthering character and having emotions put into the action. I think Hakari will look best
Mar 20, 12:39 AM
Mar 2023
If they don’t put hood music for hakari I’m gonna riot
Mar 20, 5:38 PM
Nov 2019
I think it’s the Yuta fight actually. Besides Gojo Vs Sukuna, I would say that fight had the best art in the culling games
Mar 21, 7:19 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
so hype for anything yuta oh my god
Mar 21, 10:47 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to aoo-kun
so hype for anything yuta oh my god
@aod-kun He is about to become MAPPA's golden boy now that Gojo is boxed up.
Mar 24, 2:14 PM
Oct 2020
Yuta's Sendai fight is going to be hype! I can't wait to see people's reaction to the
blue ball lol. Yuta hunting down Idatori is going to be cool too. Of course all the memes from Hakari vs Kashimo is going to be crazy. I also really hope they do Yuki justice. The Zenin massacre is going to be peak. Damn so much to look forward to. I just hope MAPPA and the producers etc would let the staff cook and give them a good schedule but that's wishful thinking.
Apr 20, 5:45 AM

May 2021
I really want to see Maki vs Zenin clan, but I hope Hakari gets the best animation
Apr 27, 6:28 PM

Sep 2020
Apart from the fight between Yuta, Ishigori, and Uro, I want to see how they handle Reggie vs Megumi and Megumi and Panda vs Kirara.

More topics from this board

» Mappa please let your animators rest

ErwinsArm - Dec 28, 2023

24 by Zimmu »»
Apr 20, 5:41 AM

Poll: » vs SHIBUYA

AMAN2410 - Feb 3

11 by Zimmu »»
Apr 20, 5:38 AM

» Who do y'all think will be composing Jujutsu Kaisen's third season?

NCR522 - Apr 13

1 by tuurvig »»
Apr 17, 6:31 AM

» Will JJK S3 explode? (in a good way)

FictionKL - Feb 21

12 by Naveen6662246 »»
Feb 27, 3:25 AM

» Number of episodes

Flomik - Dec 28, 2023

11 by sillylovesong »»
Jan 24, 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.