Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 14, 10:54 AM

Aug 2014
I missed my chance to watch when it was still on Netflix. I want to watch the dub but can't find it to stream in the UK. Shall I just buy the Blu-ray?
Slimes say "Goo'd day".
Mar 14, 10:55 AM

Feb 2021
It should be on Crunchyroll.
Mar 14, 1:47 PM
Jul 2023
OddOnes said:
I missed my chance to watch when it was still on Netflix. I want to watch the dub but can't find it to stream in the UK. Shall I just buy the Blu-ray?

I’m not sure I watched it on a dodgy website but try hbo max, Amazon prime or Hulu
Mar 14, 4:07 PM
Sep 2021
just find a classic pirate site if all else fails.
Mar 14, 5:32 PM
Nov 2019
MadanielFL said:
It should be on Crunchyroll.

Nah it’s not on the UK Crunchyroll
Mar 14, 5:34 PM
Nov 2019
It’s not really on a streaming service in the UK currently so your best bet is to use a VPN on American Crunchyroll since they have it on there or you can just pirate it. I would recommend these options rather than buying a Blu-Ray personally but if you want to then that’s not bad either.
Mar 14, 6:21 PM
Apr 2023
OddOnes said:

Sail the seven seas
Mar 14, 6:28 PM
Dec 2022
Are u serious rn bro? Download an adblocker browser and search for an anime site tf😭
Mar 14, 10:59 PM

Mar 2013
Is this a serious question? lmao

When you can just use the internet to search things, you just have to... seriously.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 15, 12:36 AM
Dec 2022
CrazyButNot4U said:

When you can just use the internet to search things, you just have to... seriously.

agreed just creating useless forum
Mar 15, 12:58 AM
Jun 2023
telegram illegally
Mar 15, 6:45 AM
Nov 2023
Just watch it on hianime.to
Mar 15, 12:54 PM
Feb 2018
Funimation is the only place to watch it in the UK. But Funimation is ending their service in April I think.
Mar 16, 9:42 AM

Aug 2014
CrazyButNot4U said:

Maybe because I've tried that and I can't find it? Turns out the answer is there's nowhere legally to stream it. Hence why it can't be found.

You don't even know the answer so why reply? Just rude for no reason.
Slimes say "Goo'd day".
Mar 16, 9:44 AM

Aug 2014
thischeetobussin said:
It’s not really on a streaming service in the UK currently so your best bet is to use a VPN on American Crunchyroll since they have it on there or you can just pirate it. I would recommend these options rather than buying a Blu-Ray personally but if you want to then that’s not bad either.

VPN Crunchroll sounds best. Thanks. It's such a popular anime yet it's nowhere to be found.
Slimes say "Goo'd day".
Mar 16, 11:45 AM

Mar 2013
OddOnes said:
thischeetobussin said:

VPN Crunchroll sounds best. Thanks. It's such a popular anime yet it's nowhere to be found.

VPN = Watching anonymously.
I wouldn't even condemn you for using one to bypass something that should not but that's for you to decide.
Since if you do use a VPN, you can watch wherever you want... 😏 iykwim.
Additionally, it's not being rude but being more skeptical to a forum post that's usually on the internet nowadays. If you have said something about you already tried searching for it, and you still have yet to know where to watch, I would've been happy to help. No offense intended, mb. 😳
Another thing to note is that you should've asked "where to stream it legally". Saying it upfront that you don't want to watch in an illegal streaming site would've been helpful to us. 🥲
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.

More topics from this board

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

133 by Angel_crush1 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.