Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 28, 7:52 AM
Mar 2021
I enjoyed the tunnel to summer but I was wondering to all of the manga readers is the manga worth reading because the movie did feel like it skipped over some details so i was considering to read the manga.and if it better go read the manga or light novel.
Jan 28, 8:00 AM
Jan 2022
i read light novel
and yes they did skip over a lot of stuff!!!
if u wanna know the full story I highly recommend to read the light novel!!
its only 1 volume.
Jan 28, 8:01 AM
Nov 2023
djodjd said:
I enjoyed the tunnel to summer but I was wondering to all of the manga readers is the manga worth reading because the movie did feel like it skipped over some details so i was considering to read the manga.and if it better go read the manga or light novel.

Bro it's on your preferance i personally like manga artstyling and other stuff and that's why read it and manga is really good

i have read LN too it though bave a bit more details to it (you know how they add them)

but overall i prefer manga cause something visually conveys more bruh 🌈🌈
Jan 28, 9:02 AM

Aug 2020
I read the manga, watched the movie and then read the novel. I think the manga is probably the version I enjoyed the most. It contains many details the movie skipped.
You should definitely read the manga.
Jan 28, 9:20 AM

Jan 2023
The movie adaptation of the light novel sucks, having watched the movie than read the LN for myself. It skipped out on important details, completely sidelined two of the main characters, and cut out other scenes.
Jan 29, 7:35 AM
Apr 2023
I agree with all of u. I enjoyed both Manga and Anime adaptation but I prefer the manga cause it has many things which are not included in the movie. There are many parts where there is a connection in the events but in the movie it's shown directly.
Jan 30, 8:48 AM
Jan 2024
I ve seen the movie first, thought it was really awesome and i really liked it. I got a feeling of loneliness and emptiness afterwards so i started reading light novel. LN has much more to the story that they cut out of the movie but for example the way the met for the first time in the movie was something i liked more. Aftre LN i read the manga and it was somethink like a movie remaster with additional stuff to it and I really enjoyed it. So manga was probably the best adapted story from original but the movie would be better if they made it longer and adapted it better from LN.

Overall highly recommend the manga and movie was good just short. :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Natsu e no Tunnel, Sayonara no Deguchi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jutin123 - Sep 9, 2022

142 by Z0r0_11 »»
Mar 29, 2:30 AM

» Damn, it's BAD

Akita_Han - Nov 16, 2023

24 by todd2580 »»
Mar 18, 5:11 PM

» (SPOILER) Why didn't Anzu...

hainq - Jul 27, 2023

20 by janreycampo »»
Feb 18, 2:17 AM

» Small Mistake About Their First Name & Surname

MichLoverz - Nov 21, 2023

13 by holo-simp »»
Jan 10, 11:05 AM

» So how much is... (Spoilers)

Koustubh - Aug 18, 2023

9 by Py687 »»
Nov 16, 2023 5:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.