Forum Settings
Forums

Which part did you cry the most at or felt the most touching at?

New
What part did you feel was most touching or tearjerking? SPOILERS AHOY IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SERIES OR PLAYED THE VN
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 26, 2014 4:15 AM
Aug 2014
I was tearing when Ushio died while Tomoya was holding her. I got the feels though when they were in the train and Tomoya was remembering Nagisa T_T
Aug 28, 2014 2:31 AM
Aug 2014
Other.

the most feels I got is when Tomoya's father and Tomoya's relationship was fixed. And most of the time the Illusionary World scene. But overall I got flooded by feels and tears
Nami is the best anime ever
Aug 28, 2014 2:33 AM
Aug 2014
Taris_Smart said:
I think the part when ushio says "the first give... from dad" its really touching !! for me :v

I second this
Nami is the best anime ever
Sep 21, 2014 7:58 PM

Aug 2013
This thread is old, but for me, I think that moment that broke me the most emotionnally was when Tomoya forgave his dad, tell him that he now knows what he passed by and that he can now retire in peace. To see that the Tomoya who was always harsh and bitter toward him forgave him like that, it was just way too touching and I cried like a little girl (well, after Nagisa death, I marathoned all the episode and cried like a bitch for about 6 hours). Of course, one moment among many others.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Oct 27, 2014 5:53 PM

Jun 2014
I got to put my vote on majority where ushio and tomoya made up. When I was watching the series I expected Nagisa's death so it didn't come to me as a shock. Then when it came to Ushio's death, my tears had already dried up.

Nov 11, 2014 8:47 AM

Oct 2014
All of those options made me tear up, but the one that made me cry the most was Tomoya and Ushio making up (as others have said, second half of episode 18). I think that episode was the best of all of them, and when Ushio called Tomoya "daddy" for the first time I instantly burst into tears. That whole scene and episode really was so perfectly done. I started crying again when Tomoya was telling Ushio about Nagisa.

Likewise I also teared up when Tomoya and Akio were playing baseball and Ushio and Sanae were on the blanket watching - it was so reminiscent of the scene earlier in the show with Nagisa (and both of them cheered on Tomoya) that I couldn't help but cry again.

Ushio was so perfectly done, I was periodically tearing up for the last eight episodes of After Story.

I didn't find Nagisa's death quite as sad as it should have been but that's probably because I was spoiled a few episodes in that she would die eventually, so I saw it coming and had already prepared myself to be sad. Though the montage scene (after both Nagisa and Ushio's deaths) got me pretty hard.

I agree with others that Tomoya forgiving his Dad was also a very emotional scene.
Nov 23, 2014 8:12 PM

Jul 2014
The Most touching scene was Tomoya Fixing his relationship with his father..
Second choice is tomoya and ushio making up

nagisa's death wasn't sad (i love nagisa) but i knew she would die
Jul 19, 2016 4:01 PM
Apr 2016
Late to the party, but for me it was when Ushio died. I predicted Nagise's death from the begining, so I was ready for it. But with Ushio I thought her and Tomoya's leaving (mirrored in the "other world") would cure her. I thought for certain that they would get to the field, Tomoya would pray for her, and all would be well.

It was my thought then, that at that moment he would be truly happy. Then a light from "the other world" would appear for Ushio to grab and wish for Nagise to come back. Ushio's little hand going limp, was honestly the most moving thing (emotionally) I have ever felt from any form of entertainment. Suffice to say, her death was a total surprise and that's what really got me.
Aug 10, 2016 8:50 AM
Aug 2016
Hello from England and a literally just newly joined member! This is my favourite anime overall mainly due to Kuko, the comedy, music and of course the feels. I did get to the point of uncontrollably carying where you start wailing out upset sounds, however, one scene that did nearly get me to that point which was basically when Tomoyo broke done to his farther, finally telling him that he had done enough and to get to his former home. I just felt so much for them both that I felt overwhelmingly touched by it all. The sad Ushio feild and train scene also gets to me whenever I haven't seen them for a while. FEELS! X3
Aug 20, 2016 12:49 AM
Jul 2016
I being a Dude even cried in this film... But the worst heart tugging and wrenching time was when Tomoya asked Ushio if he could just buy her another robot, and she told him she wanted to find it because it was the first and only toy he had bought for her... That just killed me!! the music and the scene with just the background of such a sad story just brought tears to my eyes.
I've watched quite a few sad shows. For Example: Your lie in April, Golden Time and Toradora.
But this trumps all of them in well versed characters with depth and realism, with lovable characteristics for all of the characters... LOOVE this SHoWW!!!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Santis523Aug 20, 2016 12:56 AM
Aug 20, 2016 12:52 AM

Dec 2009
Tomoya talking about Nagisa to Ushio I find makes me cry the most. Rewatched that scene a few scenes. Always gets me.

But Nagisa dying and them making up, along Ushio dying are close as well but. Hardest is the one I just said for me.
May 30, 2017 6:04 AM

May 2017
*SPOILERS - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED*

I was honestly torn between Ushio and Tomoya making up and Ushio's death.

I went with Ushio's death but did I make a mistake, because I was crying for both.

I was also crying when Tomoya made peace with his father, and when his grandmother explained his father's story to him.

I didn't cry during Nagisa's death so much because it was sudden. But the similarity of the situation really got to me for Ushio's death and the build up from the episode before that definitely contributed.
Jul 27, 2017 10:02 PM

Mar 2017
sunflower scene made me cry like a bitch.
Dec 15, 2017 9:47 PM
Dec 2017
from the start i had a hunch that Nagisa will die, but Ushio dying just ripped my heart apart
Aug 4, 2020 8:34 AM
Aug 2020
Ushio's death brought it all together for me. i hadnt cried in 6 years and then it got to that scene and i bawled for ages. I had to pause it and stop watching until i got my composure back lol.
Dec 29, 2021 1:55 PM

Mar 2020
Tomoya and Ushio making up is top level moment of sadness and happiness at the same time, it was just too much. But I guess the moment where I cried the most was

"I wonder if anything will ever change? Will that day ever come?"
- Okazaki, Tomoya
"Nothing can stay unchanged. Fun things… Happy things…
They can’t possibly remain the same."
- Furukawa, Nagisa
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Huge directory of Clannad wallpapers

Malus92 - Sep 24, 2012

3 by KingOfPneumos »»
Feb 12, 8:38 AM

» How many males except me has Clannad as nr1 anime? ( 1 2 )

martver - Sep 2, 2012

64 by desu_ruka »»
Feb 12, 2023 10:16 PM

» when it was released

Kradaxe - Dec 25, 2021

4 by Kradaxe »»
Feb 13, 2022 8:17 PM

» Clannad vs Kanon vs Air TV

Tutti_Love - Dec 22, 2007

17 by Endless_end »»
Dec 29, 2021 2:09 PM

Poll: » Favourite anime arc in Clannad ( 1 2 3 )

game8910 - Mar 22, 2008

113 by Endless_end »»
Dec 29, 2021 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.