Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 27, 2023 11:37 AM
Dec 2021
It's actually insulting for this comedy to have the [Music] tag

Get it together mal, cmon.
Only reason I watched this crap is because it has the [Music] tag.
Time wasted.
Dec 27, 2023 11:53 AM
Dec 2020
AnimeIs4Kidz said:

Time wasted.

bro didn't understand the message of this movie at all 😭✋️
Dec 27, 2023 12:03 PM
Dec 2021
Reply to Lalaila
AnimeIs4Kidz said:

Time wasted.

bro didn't understand the message of this movie at all 😭✋️
@Lalaila
What message?

Enlighten me.
Use your brain to put a decent argument on why this p.o.s. deserves the music tag, not just a low iq troll post because no doubt I will call you out.

Did you watch this?
Dec 27, 2023 12:12 PM
Dec 2020
AnimeIs4Kidz said:
@Lalaila
What message?

Enlighten me.
Use your brain to put a decent argument on why this p.o.s. deserves the music tag, not just a low iq troll post because no doubt I will call you out.

Did you watch this?

I did and I don't know what would be the piknt to troll around an anime movie that ain't even top 5k in popularity. now I'll ask you this : what is the premise of this movie? what is happening overall?
because this movie is very simple. you just need to pay attention to the interactions. and again the message is very simple. are you an artist of any sort if I may ask? if yes the whole movie should feel very straight forward. ( i just saw your account and your fav shows so i assume yes). and just the fact that the movie is all about kids trying to play and create a band for the first time should be enough to understand why there's a "music" tag.
and come on its just 1h it ain't that big of a deal. and if you don't understand just read the review of MrWEEBX. you'll understand (I hope). consider this my last message I won't respond any further ( I'm watching some gundam so I hope you understand 🥸) bye bye and merry Christmas ❤️
LalailaDec 27, 2023 12:16 PM
Dec 27, 2023 12:15 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to AnimeIs4Kidz
@Lalaila
What message?

Enlighten me.

Did you watch this?
@AnimeIs4Kidz

Anime revolves around music ---> music tag.

It's not rocket science.

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Dec 27, 2023 12:20 PM
Dec 2021
Reply to Lalaila
AnimeIs4Kidz said:
@Lalaila
What message?

Enlighten me.

Did you watch this?

I did and I don't know what would be the piknt to troll around an anime movie that ain't even top 5k in popularity. now I'll ask you this : what is the premise of this movie? what is happening overall?
because this movie is very simple. you just need to pay attention to the interactions. and again the message is very simple. are you an artist of any sort if I may ask? if yes the whole movie should feel very straight forward. ( i just saw your account and your fav shows so i assume yes). and just the fact that the movie is all about kids trying to play and create a band for the first time should be enough to understand why there's a "music" tag.
and come on its just 1h it ain't that big of a deal. and if you don't understand just read the review of MrWEEBX. you'll understand (I hope). consider this my last message I won't respond any further ( I'm watching some gundam so I hope you understand 🥸) bye bye and merry Christmas ❤️
@Lalaila
Troll?
I'm just giving feedback so people like me who like music anime don't have to waste their time watching this comedy.
The fact that this comedy doesn't have the [Comedy] tag shows that whoever tagged it didn't bother watching it lmao

So, it has a message but you can't really put it together, huh?
Sending me to read someone else's opinion because your brain won't allow you to express yourself?
Dec 27, 2023 12:31 PM
Dec 2021
Reply to machy871
@AnimeIs4Kidz

Anime revolves around music ---> music tag.

It's not rocket science.
@machy871
another person who didn't watch this shitshow but comments anyway.

If you consider someone just randomly hitting a guitar with his palm and call that music you probably are mentally challenged my boy.

This crap is just a satire that uses stupidity to hopefully get a laugh out of you. Not really what you want to see when looking for [Music] anime.
AnimeIs4KidzDec 27, 2023 12:37 PM
Dec 27, 2023 12:32 PM
Dec 2020
AnimeIs4Kidz said:
@Lalaila
Troll?
I'm just giving feedback so people like me who like music anime don't have to waste their time watching this comedy.
The fact that this comedy doesn't have the [Comedy] tag shows that whoever tagged it didn't bother watching it lmao

So, it has a message but you can't really put it together, huh?
Sending me to read someone else's opinion because your brain won't allow you to express yourself?

for me the message was this: music is different for everyone, everyone processes it differently. it's deeply subjective.
that's like the most basic thing a show about music could tell. rewatch the movie please and but this toxic attitude aside
it's not very charming if you ask me.
(this is truly my last message, I hope...)
and btw I was talking about myself with the trolling, not you obv
Dec 27, 2023 12:35 PM
Dec 2020
AnimeIs4Kidz said:
@machy871
another low iq person who didn't watch this shitshow but comments anyway.

If you consider someone just randomly hitting a guitar with his palm and call that music you probably are mentally challenged my boy.

get a grip on yourself
Dec 27, 2023 5:14 PM
Aug 2022
this is the only anime that should be allowed to have the music tag. All other anime using the tag should be wholly removed from the database.
Dec 28, 2023 4:15 AM
Dec 2019
AnimeIs4Kidz said:
@machy871

This crap is just a satire that uses stupidity to hopefully get a laugh out of you. Not really what you want to see when looking for [Music] anime.

They are playing bass mate
Did u even watch this show?!
Dec 28, 2023 4:21 AM

Jun 2016
It's literally called "music" though. It doesn't get more music than that.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Dec 28, 2023 5:41 AM
Dec 2021
Reply to Theo1899
It's literally called "music" though. It doesn't get more music than that.
@Theo1899
This anime has 100x times more music but doesn't have the music tag because it's not relevant to the plot.
This is how good tagging is done.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/53585/Modern_Love_Tokyo__Kare_ga_Kanaderu_Futari_no_Shirabe

The same way this [Comedy] is just that, a comedy and it's not even close to being music.
AnimeIs4KidzDec 28, 2023 5:47 AM
Dec 28, 2023 5:44 AM
Dec 2021
Reply to TakuDOT
AnimeIs4Kidz said:
@machy871

They are playing bass mate
Did u even watch this show?!
@TakuDOT
Nobody in the band plays music.

They never play bass. All 3 members are just retards that know nothing about music and just hit the instruments to make them make random noises.

Do you even know the definition of music?

Music is generally defined as the art of arranging sound to create some combination of form, harmony, melody, rhythm, or otherwise expressive content

I know most anime fans are just teens who have no idea about anything but this is too much lmaoo
Dec 28, 2023 7:33 AM
Dec 2019
AnimeIs4Kidz said:
@TakuDOT
Nobody in the band plays music.

They never play bass. All 3 members are just retards that know nothing about music and just hit the instruments to make them make random noises.

Do you even know the definition of music?

Music is generally defined as the art of arranging sound to create some combination of form, harmony, melody, rhythm, or otherwise expressive content

I know most anime fans are just teens who have no idea about anything but this is too much lmaoo

youre just a troll

dude the Band consists of two bass player(later one bass and one recorder) and one on the drums
at the beginning they thought it was one bass and one guitar
they were starters so they didnt know, just strumming is also Music, then you are a starter thats the first thing you do
no one starts being a promusicians and thats the beautiful thing about this show
you clearly dont know much about instruments

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ongaku Episode 1 Discussion

nitrohawk - Sep 29, 2020

18 by SouthRzVa »»
Sep 16, 2023 8:31 PM

» movie is out now

JB510 - Sep 27, 2020

1 by 84DaysWithout »»
Sep 27, 2020 2:14 PM

» Will this air today?

Telecom - Jun 11, 2020

1 by tsubasalover »»
Aug 5, 2020 10:19 PM

» Trailer

Supercuecaaa - Nov 22, 2019

5 by NoBean »»
May 25, 2020 8:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.