Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Edens Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 19, 2023 8:02 AM

Dec 2021
Due to broadcasting of the 2023 Rugby World Cup.

https://twitter.com/AniNewsAndFacts/status/1704100825482813654

Sep 23, 2023 11:12 AM
May 2021

Japan TV scheduling is pathetic fr. Why not make a separate sports channel and Anime channel? wtf? anime getting delayed for fcking rugby 🤦🏻‍♂️
Sep 23, 2023 6:42 PM
Jun 2013
its the LAST episode. what sense does that make to postpone one episode before it ends? and because of a Rugby game every channel is showing the game? nothing else can be shown? Japan tv is so weird
Sep 23, 2023 7:25 PM
Oct 2019
god damn it... i hate it when this happen
Sep 23, 2023 8:41 PM

Jul 2017
Apratim said:

Japan TV scheduling is pathetic fr. Why not make a separate sports channel and Anime channel? wtf? anime getting delayed for fcking rugby 🤦🏻‍♂️
CrasianLe said:
its the LAST episode. what sense does that make to postpone one episode before it ends? and because of a Rugby game every channel is showing the game? nothing else can be shown? Japan tv is so weird

You have to understand that not all Japanese TV stations have program schedules that aside from being planned weeks prior, are the same as, in this case for Edens Zero, Nippon TV.

They also host sports events (which is popular in Japan) even to the point that they take precedence over anime, and it's not the first time this is happening.
KANLen09Sep 23, 2023 8:48 PM
Sep 23, 2023 11:14 PM
May 2021
KANLen09 said:
Apratim said:

CrasianLe said:

You have to understand that not all Japanese TV stations have program schedules that aside from being planned weeks prior, are the same as, in this case for Edens Zero, Nippon TV.

They also host sports events (which is popular in Japan) even to the point that they take precedence over anime, and it's not the first time this is happening.

I know it's not the first time but it's hella annoying. It's been so many years and they still can't make separate TV stations?? like bruh? It's fcking common sense. Every country got separate channels for different media
Sep 24, 2023 7:04 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah so that's why i missed my ez sunday week.

Well at least its not zom100 moment or the bunch of winter show moment with all the delays.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 24, 2023 8:22 AM
May 2018
Reply to Apratim
KANLen09 said:
Apratim said:

CrasianLe said:

I know it's not the first time but it's hella annoying. It's been so many years and they still can't make separate TV stations?? like bruh? It's fcking common sense. Every country got separate channels for different media
@Apratim for me this is perfectly normal, the mainstream channels show what is popular, which in Japan includes anime, but also live high profile sport like world cups and so on. Given that Japan have a pretty good rugby union team now it’s not surprising their channels want to show games. They beat South Africa not so long ago, who are the current world champions.

Here in the UK the rugby World Cup has taken over one of our main channels, ITV, a great deal, meaning that their normal schedule is out of whack, which is fine given it’s only for a few weeks, especially for me since I enjoy rugby union.

Given the time difference between France and Japan it’s going to mean games being shown late in the evening over there I would think, which is more likely to clash with when anime shows are scheduled unfortunately.
FrozenNovaSep 24, 2023 8:26 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

47 by dhell26 »»
Mar 23, 9:39 PM

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - Feb 21

5 by yukiyamayui »»
Feb 27, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2023

33 by HavoKalypto »»
Feb 8, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2023

70 by HavoKalypto »»
Jan 30, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

36 by Arisa_85 »»
Jan 18, 9:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.