Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 18, 2023 11:17 PM
Aug 2015
I just started watching this show and honestly thought it was shit until i realized, as long as the MC isnt around the show is kinda good.  ep 3 proved to me what i thought right the MC is so lame and boring, the other char aren't that great but they work so much more than he does.  Honestly i don't think i have watched another show where the MC feels so pointless, i mean i get the jokes but nothing about him is funny or interesting.

I can't be the only one to think the show would be better off w/o him.
Aug 19, 2023 6:19 AM
Jul 2020
This show is one of the three shows I’ve ever rated lower than a 4.

It literally became an inside meme between me and my brother out of how bad it was.

Loyd was so remarkably egregious that he ironically became one of the most remarkable protagonists ever for me.

Out of simply being the single most terrible protagonist I’ve ever seen in any show ever.

Like, seriously, I’m a RomCom manga veteran. I am a seasoned Isekai watcher. And Loyd Belladonna somehow managed to be even worse than the average self-insert.

Loyd Belladonna is one of those things I shouldn’t even have any serious opinion about.

But I do. And I hate him. Passionately so.
Aug 19, 2023 6:52 AM
Mar 2023
Hiroko_Takashiro said:
I just started watching this show and honestly thought it was shit until i realized, as long as the MC isnt around the show is kinda good.  ep 3 proved to me what i thought right the MC is so lame and boring, the other char aren't that great but they work so much more than he does.  Honestly i don't think i have watched another show where the MC feels so pointless, i mean i get the jokes but nothing about him is funny or interesting.

I mean the concept of the anime is pretty good like the mc is overpowered and came from a secret village, then we have the girls that make the show. But the mc himself make that this anime is just bad yes…
Aug 19, 2023 6:54 AM
Mar 2023
Isekai-Enjoyer said:

It literally became an inside meme between me and my brother out of how bad it was.

Loyd was so remarkably egregious that he ironically became one of the most remarkable protagonists ever for me.

Out of simply being the single most terrible protagonist I’ve ever seen in any show ever.

Like, seriously, I’m a RomCom manga veteran. I am a seasoned Isekai watcher. And Loyd Belladonna somehow managed to be even worse than the average self-insert.

Loyd Belladonna is one of those things I shouldn’t even have any serious opinion about.

Who’s the worst, Lloyd or kazuya from rent a girlfriend ?
Aug 19, 2023 7:36 AM
Jul 2020
mathbg said:
Isekai-Enjoyer said:

Who’s the worst, Lloyd or kazuya from rent a girlfriend ?

I don’t even hate Kazuya, like, at all.

Not as a character, at least.

The plot sucks ass, sure, but that’s not really because of his character. Kazuya was actually quite great for a while.

The author ruined it with unlimited filler works, sure, but that’s a whole another story.

Point being, they’re not even remotely comparable. Loyd seems like it was written by a 13 years as a comedic twist on the OP protagonist.

Problem being, he ain’t funny and not interesting. He’s just insufferably bland.
Aug 19, 2023 9:42 AM
Jan 2022
mathbg said:
Hiroko_Takashiro said:

I mean the concept of the anime is pretty good like the mc is overpowered and came from a secret village, then we have the girls that make the show. But the mc himself make that this anime is just bad yes…

I agree. The concept and story is good but MC isn't very likable
Aug 21, 2023 1:11 PM
Aug 2015
It's nice to know i'm not the only one, i just finished the last ep and i gotta say it's the only one where loyd wasn't the worst the whole time.  If we ever see a 2nd season i hope they fix him because as i watched i kinda started to enjoy the rest of the cast and bits of the story.
Aug 27, 2023 11:22 PM
Dec 2022
Y’all obviously haven’t seen Princess Connect! Re:Dive or The Dawn of the Witch and it shows
Apr 20, 9:59 PM

Jul 2015
Dude is complaining about plain and dense MC in a harem as if it was the only anime that does that lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Syureria - Jan 18, 2021

71 by Mcspegotie »»
Mar 9, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2021

52 by Sayan_Pal »»
Feb 16, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2021

145 by BrycedOut »»
Oct 26, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2021

40 by Sekie »»
Oct 3, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2021

54 by hexashadow13 »»
May 24, 2023 9:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.