Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 31, 2023 9:40 PM
May 2023
Chilllllll

Although Isekai is a overpopulated genre, it can still have a great story. 💀💀

Like people have said about books, don't judge a book by it's cover.
Dec 31, 2023 9:42 PM
May 2023
CRG said:
why is everyone on mal so pessimistic

it looks great

FR.

They don't even know if the story is good. They just hear "Isekai" and then they complain about it 💀

Like at least wait to complain until you've watched 1 - 2 episodes smh
Jan 14, 4:45 AM
Jun 2022
because I said so 🙂😎😱😈
Feb 9, 2:45 AM
Jul 2021
what intersting is generic isekai always has an op stat while suicide squad just human and some is mutant so is interesting to fight them. we may already
see harley die in justice league dark apo when they got attack by steroid parademon
(for apple to apple comperisom)
and they f**k up
an this the again generic isekai monster that maybe more stronger than parademon
Feb 9, 2:55 AM
Oct 2019
Since you are not a producer of the show your voice mean nothing so as far I know it's literally like if you were whining at the wind which doesn't care about your feelings. So best advice put your belt and endure as long isekai make money they will continue producing them it's how the industry work even if you don't like it just don't watch it.
Feb 12, 6:14 PM
Aug 2019
AkihitoZero1224 said:
Seriously this is just like what happened to Winnie The Pooh which got a generic horror film. Now Suicide Squad is getting an Isekai? Isekai has gone too far and we must tone down the amount of upcoming Isekai anime and do something new. This is getting out of hand!

There are some Isekai anime shows that I like and enjoyed. But, other Isekai shows especially this one, is too much already. I wasn't even thrilled and excited for this.

Even after reading the announcement and watching the trailer, was not happy that DC is making an anime about the Suicide Squad. Like what I did with Star Wars Visions, I dropped the anime and hated it already even though it hasn't been aired yet.

As I said this before. I will never ever, watched any other anime adaptation of Marvel, DC and Star Wars until the Jurassic Park franchise gets one as well.
Mar 4, 1:42 PM
Feb 2021
If only i could block forums like this one
Mar 4, 2:06 PM

Aug 2021
I believe that the real problem is not the fact that it is an isekai, the problem is whether Poison Ivy will participate in the anime... It would be good if she participated in this anime.

Apr 4, 12:05 PM
Aug 2014
I don't get the isekai hate.

People are fine with the endless "Stand Around Talking for 5 hours and fight for 2 minutes" anime
The endless "Two people are obviously in love but never start a relationship for years" anime
The endless "5 to 20+ girls are in love with the main character but he never ends up with them" anime

But when there's a ton of different isekai anime, a lot of people complain about it. It's a genre that gained popularity. It's not like it's hurting other genres of anime. Like all genres, there's good ones and bad ones.
Apr 5, 7:48 PM
May 2022
AkihitoZero1224 said:
Seriously this is just like what happened to Winnie The Pooh which got a generic horror film. Now Suicide Squad is getting an Isekai? Isekai has gone too far and we must tone down the amount of upcoming Isekai anime and do something new. This is getting out of hand!

To be fair, Winnie the Pooh only got a crappy horror film because the character entered the public domain. It’d be like saying Mickey Mouse fell off because some guy makes a crap “Steamboat Willie” horror movie.
Apr 5, 7:53 PM

Apr 2021
Eh. At least they went the extra mile to get an actual notable writer like Nagatsuki for this.
Apr 8, 11:29 AM
Apr 2022
Why the fuck not?!
May 1, 6:03 PM

Aug 2015
its written by re:zero author
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why does MAL staff allow shows that are made for western audiences even though they claim to not allow these shows?

EndlessMaria - Jul 7, 2023

27 by shmoomp »»
Apr 16, 3:29 PM

» New PV and coming this summer

Dbagas8 - Mar 14

18 by Oongbuh »»
Mar 14, 2:01 PM

» The script is written by the same guy who made Re:ZERO and Vivy

ApplePieHunter - Jul 3, 2023

42 by kljy »»
Mar 14, 11:12 AM

» Additional Cast unveiled

Dbagas8 - Feb 8

9 by Yuri_Niji »»
Feb 9, 10:46 AM

» Yūichirō Umehara as Joker? Let's gooo!

enrosurobakia - Jan 13

3 by Sanjeevaniakeno »»
Jan 13, 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.