Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 9, 2023 9:47 AM
Aug 2013
Hi i'm mostly action and horror, mystery, psychological anime fan only. People tell me gintama has good fight scenes, I've seen 56 episodes so far I know this is not even 1/4 or half way through the entire series and seasons so can someone tell me which episodes so I can just watch those episodes thank you. 

Is there like those guides on how to watch gintama without the bad episodes? because I know most shounen have those guides online like one piece guide and naruto guide there needs to be one for gintama like how to skip all the bad episodes and just watch the fight scenes
~AnimeDownUnder~

May 9, 2023 9:56 AM

Jul 2021
Don't watch Gintama at all then, if u just want the fights without context, it will just feel flat

but here if u still persist
https://sotaku.com/gintama-complete-skippable-episode-guide/
May 9, 2023 10:02 AM
Sep 2020
AnimeDownUnder said:
Hi i'm mostly action and horror, mystery, psychological anime fan only. People tell me gintama has good fight scenes, I've seen 56 episodes so far I know this is not even 1/4 or half way through the entire series and seasons so can someone tell me which episodes so I can just watch those episodes thank you. 

Is there like those guides on how to watch gintama without the bad episodes? because I know most shounen have those guides online like one piece guide and naruto guide there needs to be one for gintama like how to skip all the bad episodes and just watch the fight scenes

bro you can't watch gintama if you just want the fight scene. change your mindset first before watching gintama
May 9, 2023 10:04 AM

Oct 2016
lol 56 eps in why don't u watch another couple and you'll reach benizakura
that'll be plenty good for u
May 9, 2023 10:08 AM
Apr 2020
AnimeDownUnder said:

Don’t disrespect gintama like that lmao either watch it or don’t
May 9, 2023 10:16 AM

Jan 2017
AnimeDownUnder said:
People tell me gintama has good fight scenes, I've seen 56 episodes so far I know this is not even 1/4 or half way through the entire series and seasons so can someone tell me which episodes so I can just watch those episodes thank you.

There is some good fight scenes , but the Action is not at all the focus of Gintama ; it's a Comedy.
If you truly just want the fights , watching some Youtube compilation would probably be better , especially since they are extremely sporadic.

AnimeDownUnder said:
Is there like those guides on how to watch gintama without the bad episodes

They are not bad episodes , they are what Gintama is.
One Piece or Naruto have "fillers guides" , which just points out fillers episode. (Episode with content that wasn't in the original Manga.)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 9, 2023 11:09 AM

Dec 2020
just drop the show

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ.
๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต,
๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ.

May 9, 2023 11:18 AM
Apr 2023
AnimeDownUnder said:

Drop it, just drop it.
May 9, 2023 11:20 AM
Jul 2018
Not sure from your comment if you think that an episode is bad if it doesn’t have fight scenes? If that’s the mindset going into this that is especially bad because it’s primarily a comedy. Just watching the fight episodes will do you no favors. If you just want to watch fights I recommend watching UFC or boxing lol, but seriously if that’s all you want just YouTube Gin vs Takasugi, Utsuro vs Everyone, Kamui vs Everyone, Gin vs Nizou, Kamui vs Okita, Gin vs Jirocho etc.
May 9, 2023 11:30 AM
Jan 2022
Gintama’s action scenes are great because of the emotion behind them, if you watch them without context they aren’t nearly as good. If comedies are not for you than drop it
May 9, 2023 12:23 PM
Aug 2021
If you’re just looking for a show with action this isn’t the one for you. A lot of the character development comes from the episodes with comedy and you see how the relationships between different characters work. Gintama isn’t really supposed to be a typical shonen carried by fights.
May 9, 2023 1:18 PM
Jan 2021
Just search on YouTube…
May 9, 2023 1:42 PM
Jan 2021
If you can’t appreciate PEAK then gtfo. Go watch some gatcha game commercials or sum for your brainless fight scenes.
May 9, 2023 2:29 PM
Mar 2021
if you're looking for action scenes, i'd choose
143, 211, 314, 304, and basically everything else in the silver soul arc (342-369)
the fights are much better if you know the context though.
May 9, 2023 3:02 PM
Jan 2022
AnimeDownUnder said:

Wooow the audacity..... you force a gag anime to be action only anime and called the rest of episodes as bad?! amazing!!
May 9, 2023 3:43 PM

Apr 2022
what an odd approach. just drop it.
May 9, 2023 4:12 PM

Feb 2020
As a huge fan of Gintama, if you don't like it that many episodes in, just drop it.
As good as the fight scenes are, most of it is driven by the emotions behind it and not just pretty fight moves, so there isn't much point to just skip to them with 0 context and without you caring about the characters.
Rest in Piece, Miura.
https://i.imgur.com/HzfqYqS.png

May 9, 2023 5:56 PM
Jun 2021
AnimeDownUnder said:

Then don't watch Gintama coz it's not for fight lovers
May 9, 2023 6:41 PM

Nov 2022
Just dont watch it man
May 9, 2023 8:31 PM
Dec 2021
AnimeDownUnder said:

Episode 58 is the start of the REAL serious arcs, you're almost there!
May 12, 2023 9:50 PM
Sep 2022
I like how the gintama community is so good everyone suggesting him to drop same from me gintama is a roller coaster of emotions watching all the fight scene will not provide you any fun like other animes the emotional backstory and the comedic setup done in the 200 of episodes is more important u rather watch demon slayer , chainsaw man etc which are just fights peace๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
May 13, 2023 1:05 AM
Aug 2013
Cestlavie_ said:
Don't watch Gintama at all then, if u just want the fights without context, it will just feel flat

but here if u still persist
https://sotaku.com/gintama-complete-skippable-episode-guide/
That's not quite what i was looking for, i'm after just the fight scenes only but that list is more just telling you the main arcs to watch
~AnimeDownUnder~

May 13, 2023 1:06 AM
Aug 2013
Everyone telling me to drop the anime or whatever that's not what I asked for in my post, clearly I want to watch the fight scenes only. 
~AnimeDownUnder~

May 13, 2023 1:07 AM
Aug 2013
Bijou146 said:
AnimeDownUnder said:

Episode 58 is the start of the REAL serious arcs, you're almost there!
I only want to watch the fight scenes not the serious arcs
~AnimeDownUnder~

May 13, 2023 1:10 AM
Aug 2013
kakashis_sidehoe said:
If you’re just looking for a show with action this isn’t the one for you. A lot of the character development comes from the episodes with comedy and you see how the relationships between different characters work. Gintama isn’t really supposed to be a typical shonen carried by fights.
Except that gintama does have fight scenes in the anime, plenty of fight scenes apparently and a lot of them have made it into youtube top 10 lists. And I want to know what episodes these fight scenes are so I can watch them, I don't care about watching the whole gintama series. I can probably just youtube search gintama fight scenes but I thought there would be a proper list or something or something can recommend which episodes
~AnimeDownUnder~

May 13, 2023 1:12 AM
Aug 2013
Ant3290 said:
Not sure from your comment if you think that an episode is bad if it doesn’t have fight scenes?  If that’s the mindset going into this that is especially bad because it’s primarily a comedy.  Just watching the fight episodes will do you no favors.  If you just want to watch fights I recommend watching UFC or boxing lol, but seriously if that’s all you want just YouTube Gin vs Takasugi, Utsuro vs Everyone, Kamui vs Everyone, Gin vs Nizou, Kamui vs Okita, Gin vs Jirocho etc.

No, not having fight scenes doesn't make an anime bad. If you read my post i'm also a fan of mystery, psychological and horror. It doesn't need fight scenes to be good, but in my opinion the rest of the show i've seen is bad so I only want to watch the fight scenes
~AnimeDownUnder~

May 13, 2023 6:42 AM

Jan 2017
AnimeDownUnder said:
Everyone telling me to drop the anime or whatever that's not what I asked for in my post, clearly I want to watch the fight scenes only. 

Fans of this show won't helps you , as you are basically saying "It's shit , so i just want to see the characters fighting" , while those fights are supposed to be high points with everything at stakes.
It's as if you said you wanted to watch only the episodes of One Piece which have Shanks in it , you just ruins everything for yourself , and sounds like a troll to the community ; especially annoying for anyone who does actually like this show for what it is.

I'll say it again , but just watch some compilation on Youtube , you'll have what you want.
You can also look for bad clickbaits sites who does some random Top 10 , and search on Google "Character A vs B Episode" , and you'll find it.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.

More topics from this board

» GINTAMA THREAD

tsukareru - Today

9 by tsukareru »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Gintama Episode 105 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

fanty - Mar 27, 2009

113 by Storm1988 »»
Yesterday, 5:11 AM

Poll: » Gintama Episode 62 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sobzob - Jun 9, 2008

108 by decco6226 »»
May 16, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Gintama Episode 63 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zeinzu-sama - Jun 24, 2008

72 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
May 16, 6:02 PM

Poll: » Gintama Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TechDragon - Aug 12, 2008

70 by Seraschi »»
May 16, 2:02 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.