Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2023 11:55 AM
Feb 2023
Ever since I've been watching anime I always watch anime in the shonen category and I decided I want to branch out a bit, I have watched some Isekais which I do like, and some Seinen animes but not a lot. So if you have any other animes outside of Shonen I am more than happy to check them out.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 4, 2023 12:16 PM
Apr 2023
I looked at your anime list and a lot of the stuff you watched is stuff i have watched so ill recommend one of my personal favorites kaguya-sama love is war a rom-com, the 3rd season is the 6 highest scoring anime on mal and the anime I enjoyed the most
Apr 6, 2023 8:49 AM
Feb 2023
y0ur_username said:
I looked at your anime list and a lot of the stuff you watched is stuff i have watched so ill recommend one of my personal favorites kaguya-sama love is war a rom-com, the 3rd season is the 6 highest scoring anime on mal and the anime I enjoyed the most
I heard about this anime and saw some clips of it. It looks funny so I'll give it a try thanks for giving me a recommendation. 
Apr 12, 2023 1:31 AM
Jul 2019
There are a few i ercommend. Kill la Kill  (action comedy ecchi), Black Lagoon  (pure action mercenaries do dirty jobs), Made in abyss  (don't let the cuteness fool you, this adventure anime has strong scenes (gore too)), Pycho-pass (sci-fi Detective series with some Psychological element  )  
Hehe, heheheee
Dropping is for the weak
Apr 13, 2023 10:55 AM
May 2022
Law_X_Chopper said:
Ever since I've been watching anime I always watch anime in the shonen category and I decided I want to branch out a bit, I have watched some Isekais which I do like, and some Seinen animes but not a lot. So if you have any other animes outside of Shonen I am more than happy to check them out.
I bet you would really enjoy Classroom of the Elite. It is a pretty intense psychological drama. 
BNA is a good action show on my favorites list... Then maybe try some slice-of-life dramas/comedies. 
Komi Can't Communicate is a great comedy. Same with Bocchi the Rock! 
Erased is a really good show, but it is a mystery/drama show. 
Then try watching A Silent Voice. A Silent Voice is a favorite of mine. It's my #3 anime. Up there with Wolf Children because they are both so emotional. 
BEASTARS Season 3 will be the best anime ever :)
Apr 13, 2023 1:49 PM
Feb 2023
Berzex said:
There are a few i ercommend. Kill la Kill  (action comedy ecchi), Black Lagoon  (pure action mercenaries do dirty jobs), Made in abyss  (don't let the cuteness fool you, this adventure anime has strong scenes (gore too)), Pycho-pass (sci-fi Detective series with some Psychological element  )  
Cool I'll add them to my list
Apr 13, 2023 1:49 PM
Feb 2023
SobbleBoy27 said:
Law_X_Chopper said:
I bet you would really enjoy Classroom of the Elite. It is a pretty intense psychological drama. 
BNA is a good action show on my favorites list... Then maybe try some slice-of-life dramas/comedies. 
Then try watching A Silent Voice. A Silent Voice is a favorite of mine. It's my #3 anime. Up there with Wolf Children because they are both so emotional. 
Thanks I'll check them all out
Apr 13, 2023 8:07 PM
May 2022
Law_X_Chopper said:
SobbleBoy27 said:
Thanks I'll check them all out

You're very welcome. Hope you like them :)
BEASTARS Season 3 will be the best anime ever :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introductions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

imperlast - Jun 14, 2010

1415 by KokoroEnoMesseji »»
Mar 26, 8:21 PM

» Mecha Manga

PlasticRobot - Feb 23

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 23, 7:05 PM

» Recomend any manga and i will read it!!

Tamurax - Feb 2

2 by Fauzy_Weliady »»
Feb 5, 7:15 PM

» Guys, check my paintings - Tribute to Makoto Shinkai

mufarari - Jan 13

1 by Tamurax »»
Feb 2, 7:36 AM

» I need manga

Charizardexbb - Jan 28

0 by Charizardexbb »»
Jan 28, 6:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.