Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (22) « First ... « 20 21 [22]
May 1, 1:47 AM

Feb 2013
Hello, I'm Ayu~

I've never really been into idols or isekais, except for Enstars because it explores the darker side of the idol industry. Fellow enstaries were hyping Oshi no Ko to me for that reason, and frankly, I had very low expectations. Watching the first episode I kept rolling my eyes, regretting I've agreed to give it a chance... UNTIL THE EPISODE ENDED AND MY ATTENTION WAS CAPTIVATED- So ughhh here I am now, joining a club on MAL and cosplaying Mem-cho. What did I get myself into lol
May 1, 3:35 AM
Feb 2023
Hi I am Udit nice to meet you all.

When did you first hear about the anime/manga?
A: From Youtube and I love this kind of show.

Manga reader or Anime-only viewer?
A: Anime
Do you have an "Oshi"? (aka your bias)
A: Ruby
Favorite character so far? (or the one that looks the most interesting!)
A: Aqua
Favorite music/movie/other?
A: There are a lot. mostly listens to jpop and kpop, really don't watch movies.
May 2, 6:01 AM
Apr 2021
Hello, the name's Albonyan.

Only got super into Anime pretty recently, but one of the many series I watched when I did was Oshi No Ko, due to it being the most recent super popular Anime at the time, having an absolute banger of an Opening and being an interesting sounding series in general. I liked it fine after my first watch, but after watching it again recently I enjoyed it a lot more and now its one of my favourite Anime series I've watched so far, so I'm very much looking forward to Season 2. I've only watched the Anime so far, but the Manga is on my readlist, and I plan to start it after getting through some of my other Manga backlog and after Season 2 of the Anime is finished. My favourite character so far is definitely Ai. I got really invested in her backstory of becoming an idol and the relationship she forms with her twins, plus she has one of my favourite character designs in all of Anime and Manga.

So yeah, really looking forward to experiencing more of this series, both the Anime and the Manga, and also having some fun in this community!
May 2, 11:55 AM

Jun 2020
Hi guys!!
I am DoomsMark, I was reluctant to watch the anime as the genre is not my type. But one day eventually I did watch the first episode and I loved it, and continued to binge watch the entire anime series (There is one season up until now).
Few days later I have started reading the manga and I am loving it too.
May 2, 12:08 PM

Mar 2021
Hi, I'm Dam! I first heard about Oshi No Ko through my friends ^^ For now, I am an anime-only viewer. My favourite character has to be Ruby, I love her determination and optimism!
May 5, 1:47 PM
Oct 2020
Hello, I'm Nobutan. I've knew about Oshi no Ko since it's first chapters but never really got into it. But when the anime started airing, I decided to give it a go!
I've watched all of the anime and read all chapters up till now, my favorite character is Arima Kana!
May 11, 4:24 PM
Mar 2024
Oh, hi! I'm Moonglow, but you can call me Sky or Cyn~
I got into the anime when I found it on Netflix by using a VPN and fell in love with it. I only have two volumes of the manga though(manga is an expensive hobby, so I can't easily get more ^w^)
My favorite characters so far are Akane and Mem-Cho- Akane's plotline in her episode hit a bit too close to home for me, and made me fall in love with her, and Mem-Cho is just too cute of a character for me not to love.
I hope we can all get along :3
May 13, 2:46 AM
Apr 2024
hi there my names refty and i just LOVE oshi no ko. cant wait for season 2
7 hours ago
Nov 2022
Hi gang,
I'm thrilled to be joining this club with y'all ! I gotta say though, I've been watching the first few episodes of the show and enjoying them trememdously (the first episode is just something else, man...) but I am not done with it yet. I like to take my time, especially when it's good! I will probably run away from here asap to not get spoiled lol and get back when I'm done to discuss with everyone about this! Though it's been a while since release now :( In any case, I heard a season 2 is in the works? If so, can't wait to watch that. I know many people on MAL will be on the lookout for it. Anyways, that's all, everyone! Keep enjoying animes! uwu
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (22) « First ... « 20 21 [22]

More topics from this board

» Why is this club not visible on MAL app?

BlackSpectrum - Apr 17

4 by BlackSpectrum »»
May 7, 4:39 AM

» 🎁 Rewards Ladder ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MAL_Event - May 21, 2023

568 by kamyk0wsky »»
May 3, 6:56 PM

Poll: » Favorite character ( 1 2 )

ateks - May 6, 2023

63 by damxhunter »»
May 2, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Which character would you choose to act as if you were in Oshi no Ko and why?

Remi2017 - Sep 18, 2023

4 by Remi2017 »»
Feb 27, 12:28 AM

» What’s Your Favorite Live Action Oshi no Ko Performance? Or One You’re Looking Forward to?

Remi2017 - Feb 27

0 by Remi2017 »»
Feb 27, 12:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.