Forum Settings
Forums

HK's Theorized Summary of the Organization and Theory of Rubel

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 17, 2010 6:12 PM
Mar 2010
that's Rubel's secret!!!

his eyes! he's got the mangenki (or whatever those eyes in naruto of ichiha are called), the rinnegan (6 paths sage)... hehe.
Nov 5, 2010 6:59 PM
Nov 2010
HegemonKhan said:
that's Rubel's secret!!! his eyes!

Rubel probably has eyes like a yoma, or a claymore when they use 10% of their power. so i speculate that not only is he the REAL leader of the organization, he's also a MAB in disguise, or another Male Creature of the abyss, maybe even more powerful than Easley, or just as powerful, why else would he hide his eyes? all the other black coats have weird eyes, and are showing them, so this is the only explanation for Rubel hiding his eyes that makes sense to me.
Nov 5, 2010 8:32 PM

May 2008
...or maybe he just thinks they look cool haha. :D

It's even possible he doesn't have eyes at all... ! :D

I believe Rubel and the rest are all awakened beings, and that they are doing research to create some kind of perfect bioweapon (for the main continent if we are to believe Rubel). I find it kind of odd though that the Organization, if they are powerful beasts themselves, go to such great lengths not to use their own powers -- they are always making weapons to counteract weapons and never interfering directly. I wonder why their powers are sealed, or if they are simply adhering to some principle of noninterference in their experiments. I guess we won't know until the Org finally gets cornered with no weapons remaining to throw at the heroines...

I am a banana.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Whats under the Claymore's Clothing? (Not perverted)

CrimsonReaper - Mar 24, 2010

37 by uranimemom »»
Feb 19, 2022 12:21 AM

» Discuss Everything You Hate About Raki ( 1 2 )

MechaMaddness - Aug 11, 2009

51 by Spirit_Tree »»
Nov 13, 2020 10:30 PM

» Is Helen underrated ?

Yugao_ - Aug 23, 2019

2 by SunWukung »»
Nov 3, 2019 6:03 PM

» New Teresa figure

BTrinidad01 - Jan 2, 2019

2 by MoFried »»
Apr 5, 2019 5:15 PM

» Favorite Claymore ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

eppyomega - Jul 26, 2007

305 by BTrinidad01 »»
Dec 29, 2018 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.