Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 22, 2023 7:25 AM
Apr 2022
I just watched Code Geass Akito the Exiled & the ending was so confusing and messed up.

In R2, Did Charles try kill The Dimensional Supervisor aka the collective consciousness?
In Akito the Exiled she says she is the caretaker of spacetime and a seer who watches the balance of the world from within.
Is she the one who is manipulating all the events in Code Geass universe?
Can someone explain what is collective consciousness?
What happens if Charles killed her?
Does the collective consciousness Human form have any gender?
Why do the Code bearers always say "you will live in the humans world unlike any other humans"
"A different Providence" "A different Time ", "A different life" whenever they make contract with someone? Are code bearers connected to that spacetime/Dimensional supervisor?
Are Any of these explained in the recaps and resurrection movie?
IzanionisanJan 22, 2023 8:06 AM
Jan 22, 2023 7:54 AM
Oct 2022
I haven't seen Akito but in the original series, the collective unconscious is exactly as it sounds. Basically, all Human minds are unconsciously connected in one organism. Charles believes that personalities and differences between Human beings are mere fronts and masks people unconsciously put on in order to differentiate themselves from the unconscious, which is like a hive mind that makes it so every Human mind is the same mind, so Humans try to resist that. Charles tries to destroy the unconscious so Humans will have no need to differentiate themselves from one another and live peacefully as one mind. Cs world is where the unconscious resides. It isn't explained clearly but that is what I got from it!
Jan 22, 2023 8:26 AM
Apr 2022
bro don't go so deep in it

even though the series is peak still most of the things are out of reach šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

(No Offense)
Jan 22, 2023 9:22 AM
Jul 2021
it's basically god duh
Jan 22, 2023 10:12 AM
Jul 2018
C's world is kinda similar to Paths from Attack on titan

Izanionisan said:
What happens if Charles killed her?

As per a contract made between Charles zi Britannia and V.V. in their youth,they would destroy the gods and unite all humans, living and dead into one being. For this reason, the Emperor connected every Thought Elevator on the planet, intending to unleash Ragnarök using the Thought Elevator on Kamine Island. Through the use of the Sword of Akasha and the Thought Elevator, using two immortal Codes to operate them, the Emperor can erode the "masks" of the collective subconscious of human beings,forcing them to the surface and affecting reality, making all humans, both living and dead, into one being.
If their plan succeeded the world of Code Geass would've turned into a world where neither life or death has meaning.
the March of Time will be stopped (coz time is an illusion created by humans),
there will be no past, present & future, they all will exist at once .

Izanionisan said:
Does the collective consciousness Human form have any gender?

The collective consciousness/the dimensional supervisor do not appear to have a true gender and only take the form of a woman for the sake of convenience. They do not exist for ordinary people, but exist for those who are able to see them.

Izanionisan said:
Is she the one who is manipulating all the events in Code Geass universe?

This was not explained clearly in the movies, but according to what we saw
the dimensional supervisor is mainly be an observer of events, but can and will take an active hand in things if the situation calls for it.

Lelouch requested/commanded them by saying "please, don't stop the March of time" to kill Charles in R2 cause He was seeking the past trying to make all humans, both living and dead, into one being and stop the flow of time for all the beings in the universe of code geass thereby creating what Charles deemed as true equality, as he saw ordinary human equality as impossible

According to big bang theory the universe came into being from a single (aka, a singularity),
13 billion years ago.

Lelouch was seeking the future so he executed his Zero Requiem plan after killing Charles and mariane in C's world.
removed-userJan 22, 2023 11:22 AM
Jan 23, 2023 10:30 PM

Nov 2022
Charles wanted to kill the collective unconscious, but Lelouch stooped him.

Lelouch geassed the Collective Unconscious to keep time going.

I did not watched Akito the Exiled, but 99% that girl is not the same as Collective Unconscious
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Apr 26

5 by Arminken »»
Apr 26, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.