Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 5, 2023 9:32 AM

Apr 2018
Already 4 seasons in, it's still Bell & Ais that had ever leveled up in the show.
Jan 5, 2023 9:35 AM

Jan 2009
its just that Bell is unique that he rapidly levels up faster than anyone due to his stat gain skills
Jan 5, 2023 10:09 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
It's one of the failings of the anime adaptation that glosses over/skips lots of content but
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 5, 2023 11:47 AM

Jun 2015
I've been playing dragonage inquisition lately and all my party characters you can overtake and play level up along side the main MC I choose, and Im so lazy I just choose auto lvl up so the AI choose there skills, micro management bores me and I am the inquisitor. If you had been watching the show from the start, you'd know everyone else is gaining strength and taking inspiration from Bell as a leader. Heck, they even have a bunch of dialogue this eps around this point about standing with him and not just waiting behind him.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jan 5, 2023 12:24 PM
Nov 2021
Welf leveled up early in season 1, Mikoto as well.
It usually takes a very very long time for someone to level up, but Bell obviously has a +++XP boost.
As for the future, well you'll have to watch or read, or have a peek at spoilers i guess.
Jan 11, 2023 5:53 PM
Dec 2022
Dragevard said:
Already 4 seasons in, it's still Bell & Ais that had ever leveled up in the show.

Wrong! Welf, Mikoto, Aisha Belka all leveled up at one point or another in the show
Jan 15, 2023 11:39 PM
Apr 2021
Since season 1 it's only been 4 months. Bell is unique and the higher level you are the harder it is to level up. Unless you're Bell it will take you more then 1 year or years just to reach a new level. Welf,Mikoto , Aisha , Ais , Bete, Tiona , Tione have already leveled up. It will take years for them to reach a new level . We could see Lili reach level 2 as she has not leveled up yet plus Ottar ( Peak Level 7 ) , Gareth , Finn and Riveria ( Peak Level 6) as their stats are already high enough to warrant a level up. We could also see Ryuu become Level 5 if she ever joins a new familia
Jan 16, 2023 12:56 PM
Sep 2016
W_eb06 said:
Since season 1 it's only been 4 months. Bell is unique and the higher level you are the harder it is to level up. Unless you're Bell it will take you more then 1 year or years just to reach a new level. Welf,Mikoto , Aisha , Ais , Bete, Tiona , Tione have already leveled up. It will take years for them to reach a new level . We could see Lili reach level 2 as she has not leveled up yet plus Ottar ( Peak Level 7 ) , Gareth , Finn and Riveria ( Peak Level 6) as their stats are already high enough to warrant a level up. We could also see Ryuu become Level 5 if she ever joins a new familia

To complement a bit what you said, Allen, Hedin and Hogni from Freya Familia are also Peak Levels 6 and could level up any time in the series if they have a hard enough fight. Falgar from Hermes Familia also reached Level 4 during the Sword Oratoria events, Lefiya also reached Level 4 during the SO events. Ryuu is a peak Level 4 and will probably reach Level 5 once she reunites with Astraea (she is still her goddess so they will need to meet up at some point if Omori intends to have Ryuu level up or change familias).

But once a character (who is not Bell) levels up during the series it will be his last level up during the series (unless there is a time skip on the epilogue). Maybe Ais could have a second level up if Omori is high on drugs, but even that is not likely if we consider it took her 3 years to even reach Level 6 and reaching Level 7 is way harder (the Loki and Freya executives have been Level 6 for 7 years).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2023

205 by chahid »»
May 2, 12:09 PM

» Am I the only one thinking that about these OST ?

NekoToChiru - Mar 3

19 by therealnagora »»
Mar 28, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2023

58 by Thisismobarok »»
Feb 22, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2023

123 by amlg »»
Feb 10, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2023

180 by amlg »»
Feb 10, 5:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.