Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 19, 2022 3:08 AM
Mar 2021
I been curious about this ever since I watched F/Z, i mean kiritsugu used iri and maiya to his hearts content so it can't be forbidden by the rules right? Considering how obsessed the big families are with the grail I'm sure they would be more than willing to send a million mages(or at least the family members and just their apprentices or watever) to secure it. Can't see a reason why they wouldnt just do that. Am I missing something here?
Nov 19, 2022 4:04 AM

Nov 2021
It won't be of any value and it will create more chaos.

Irie was part of the Grail, developed as a vessel, and Maiya was just a peer for extra-curricular activities, and for all of Kiritsugu's plans to obtain the Grail.

Sending a million mages only to be killed by other masters and their servants is a complete loss, they didn't wanted to involve others, nor did they had many mages at the time who knew about the war and grail, except the 3 founding families or those who were invited as a master. Besides, if you've watched completely, you already know that the Grail and all of this is a scam/corruption, so it's not worth giving away so many people by writing or author's perspective, too.

As for the involvement or involving the family members, OVERALL Tohsaka's family used Kirie, his father/church, Gilgamesh, Assassins and Lancer Which was more than enough.
Matou's family had Sakura, his brother and Zouken, except for the Master Kariya and his Berserker.
Kiritsugu, saber with maiya and Einzbern family, and some others throughout the war. So, everyone got some support which was more than enough.
itsrj20Nov 19, 2022 4:20 AM

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Nov 19, 2022 5:27 AM
Jul 2022
itsrj20 said:

Irie was part of the Grail, developed as a vessel, and Maiya was just a peer for extra-curricular activities, and for all of Kiritsugu's plans to obtain the Grail.

Sending a million mages only to be killed by other masters and their servants is a complete loss, they didn't wanted to involve others, nor did they had many mages at the time who knew about the war and grail, except the 3 founding families or those who were invited as a master. Besides, if you've watched completely, you already know that the Grail and all of this is a scam/corruption, so it's not worth giving away so many people by writing or author's perspective, too.

As for the involvement or involving the family members, OVERALL Tohsaka's family used Kirie, his father/church, Gilgamesh, Assassins and Lancer Which was more than enough.
Matou's family had Sakura, his brother and Zouken, except for the Master Kariya and his Berserker.
Kiritsugu, saber with maiya and Einzbern family, and some others throughout the war. So, everyone got some support which was more than enough.

the perfect answer🗿
Nov 19, 2022 5:35 AM

Jun 2022
itsrj20 said:

Adding to this, they probably didn't trust their fellow mages as they could just turn on you the moment you win the grail or get close to it. Mages are selfish as fuck in the Nasuverse so there is no point for them to even give anyone a chance to steal the grail from them in case they win.
Nov 19, 2022 6:48 AM
May 2022
itsrj20 said:

I always sort of figured you would only want to involve those you deeply trusted since we see outside mages enter the grail war in UBW and you could also be betrayed for another mage too. You think somebody would try using an army at least once though.
Nov 20, 2022 12:54 AM
Oct 2021
itsrj20 said:

Fate/Apocrypha is the perfect example of why this is true; with the red and black factions deploying an army, they ended up falling apart almost immediately. As they fell apart, they shuffled sides through unstable alliances, making all their preparations meaningless.
Dec 31, 2022 4:12 AM

Nov 2022
Do they actually have an army? Any of them?

Also Grail only grants one wish.

More people involved, more chances things will go wrong somewhere.
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107

More topics from this board

» I'm not interested in the fate series at all but

mydaddy - Yesterday

11 by filthyfrank8142 »»
44 minutes ago

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.