Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 4, 2010 8:23 AM

Jun 2009

I'm sorry to say that we cannot tell you where to download these CD's
so this list is merely for reference ^_~V

however! As we will be translating some of the drama's as the weeks go by
We will in turn be making "those" particular tracks available to listen to!
So stay tuned!!

Hakuoki Radio CD - 1 - featuring Okoru (angry) Hijikata!
Hakouki Radio CD - 2 - featuring Okoru Okita!
Hakouki Radio CD - 3 - featuring Okoru Heisuke!
Hakouki Radio CD - 4 - featuring Okoru Sano!
Hakouki Radio CD - 5 - featuring Okoru Saitou!
Hakouki Radio CD - 6 - featuring Okoru Shinpachi, Sannan & Kondou
Hakouki Radio CD - 7 - featuring Okoru Kazama
Hakouki Radio CD - 8 - Featuring okoru okita & saitou
Hakouki Radio CD - 9 - harada & heisuke
Hakouki Radio CD - 10 - okoru hijikata take 2 xD
Hakouki Radio CD - 上洛編 Special Bday edition

Hakuouki - Wakatono Douchuuki
Hakuouki - Chizuru Yuukai Jikenchou - Chizurus Kidnapping
Hakuouki - Onsei Soukyoku shuu
Hakuouki - Torimono Hikae Zenben
Hakuouki - Torimono Hikae Kouhen
Hakuouki - Zuisouroku Tokuten
Hakuouki - Yugiroku Tokuten - 一寸隊士
Hakuouki - Shimahara Soudouki - The trouble down at Shimahara
Hakuouki - Genteihan Tokuten - Various mini-dramas
Hakuouki - Arakajimeyaku Tokuten - Various mini-dramas
Hakuouki - PS3 巡想録限定版特典 Drama CD - 鶴のお礼参り
Hakuouki - アニメ店長- コラボレーション DJCD - Trip to Komiket

Hakuouki Character CD - kaisouroku Jou - Featuring - Hijikata, Okita & Kazama
Hakuouki Character CD - kaisouroku Ge - Featuring - Saitou, Sano, Heisuke
Hakuouki Character CD - Bakumatsu Kafusho - Hijikata
Hakuouki Character CD - Bakumatsu Kafusho - Okita
Hakuouki Character CD - Bakumatsu Kafusho - Saitou
Hakuouki Character CD - Bakumatsu Kafusho - Sano
Hakuouki Character CD - Bakumatsu Kafusho - Heisuke
Hakuouki Character CD - Bakumatsu Kafusho - Kazama
Hakuouki Character CD - Bakumatsu Kafusho - Chizuru

Reimeiroku CDs:

限定版特典 edition:ドラマCD「龙之介の肝试し」
予約特典 edition:ドラマCD「暁天に見る階」

4 shop specials:
ドラマCD「芹沢さんの秘密の素顔」at Gamers
ドラマCD「流派別・性格占い」at Messe Sanoh
ドラマCD「剣術のすゝめ」at Animate
ドラマCD「『龍之介看病事件簿」at Sofmap

シルフ11月号 (Sylph, Issue 11)! TVアニメ『薄桜鬼』ドラマCD シルフ特別盤「十五夜花」

アニメ「薄桜鬼」ドラマCD ~星夜の想い~

Translation by -GundamCrazy-

Futari no Toshizou / 2 Toshizou

If you'd like to know more about the CD's & what they are about, please feel free to ask! ^^V
-GundamCrazy-Dec 18, 2010 2:56 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 13, 2010 5:21 PM

Apr 2009
where to download?
May 13, 2010 9:01 PM

Jun 2009
I'm sorry to say that we cannot tell you where to download these CD's, we did mention that this list is merely for reference.

May 16, 2010 11:00 AM

Oct 2008
yea its a favourite!!! XD the things they accuse toshi of are hilarious XD
no wonder kondou-san falls over in shock XD

"scary thing is oni instinct''
May 25, 2010 12:31 AM

Oct 2008
ah, your right, its not fully up to date as ii havent updated it ^^;;
the saitou on comes under an "Animeate magazine" release, as for yuugi, it did come with one, but i just havent listed it yet ^^;;;

May 25, 2010 12:50 AM

Oct 2008
there is one. i'll put up a screenshot of the name! i know it has the kanji for it as you'll prolly be able to read it X3

i know its the kanji for one, mamoru and taishi at the end, but i'm not sure what the middle one is (tho there probably all wrong heheheh xD me and kanji do not mix XD)

May 25, 2010 1:03 AM

Oct 2008
*looks at it*... i have ...no..idea :/ i know 一寸隊士 comes with Yuggi (as i was tempted to spend £80 on the special copy just to get it... yes i didnt. i bought the regular ver instead X3 still hasnt arrived yet tho ;^:)

but i've never heard of that one on amazon... i wonder if theres 2 ver?? :/

Jun 8, 2010 4:53 AM

Oct 2008

my fave moment is saitou telling everyone to "stop talking to him" as he's gone into staring mode XD

Jun 8, 2010 7:38 AM

Oct 2008
i knew it was chizurus kidnapping, but as you'd put shimabala, i thought i'd choose my fave bit from that too lol XD

my fave bit in chizurus kidnapping, is just okita full stop! XD
his resoning for everthing is just hilerious XD

have you heard Wakatono Douchuuki yet?
my fave bit on it HAS to be when okita saysing "kill" over and over again when toshi is tryign to say that "theres NO killing" involved in the next mission XD

and when toshi has the young-master in a headlock as he's gotten fed up with him badmouthing everyone XD

Jun 13, 2010 11:03 AM

Oct 2008
kyaa! arigatou! i cross referanced it with mine and the only bits i got wrong where the "fishing gear" (heisuke guess in the box) i hear it as "playing a trick" lol
i didnt think "ah sui as in water *bangs head on desk*

and the female clothes referance (to okitas suggested dare) i heard clothes and hiding, so i was convinced oktia wanted heisuke to hide the haiku book in with the clothing lol

but thanks a lot for putting the time for sharing!! X3

Jun 13, 2010 11:09 AM

Oct 2008
your better then i am!! you got fishing gear right *is envious* XD
thanks to you tho, i can correct my ver, so thank you!!! >:3

i hate it when theres nothign to compare with >_<;;;
also okitas song ;__; awww he's so emo somtimes. but it suits him to the ground!!!!

Jun 13, 2010 11:17 AM

Oct 2008
no its not goign to be up for a bit ^_^ so please feel free to go ahead!

i'm more of an "emotive" translator, i find a lot of emotion is lost via some translation and so i like to translate the words that aren't said.

drives people like you mad lol as you want to know 100% of whats going on (which is perfectly reasonable!!!!) but neither are wrong or right, so its great to compaire the diffrent ways in which we translate ^_^ (it wouldnt be fun if we were both emotive translators after all!)

hehe what drives me mad is "miss-hearing" XD

Jun 13, 2010 11:36 AM

Oct 2008
*salutes* copy and paste should be banned! i like "right click disabled, go steal elsewhere" when it pops up on my blog XDDD

but as a fellow artist, i dont undertand why ppl copy/paste >_> i pesonnaly dont want other peoples things like that, if its not mine, then i'd rather write my own rather then "steal" someone elses hard-worked on words, you know what i mean?

copy/paste is like kicking an old person ;^;

hehe, oh i can fully understand why you stick to your text!!! XD you chose the right path to go down!! XD i jsut like pain too much T_T *nuuuu stop sluering your words and let me translate you!!!" XDDDD is what i feel most of the time ;^; but its great fun X3 so its worth it!

Jun 13, 2010 11:50 AM

Oct 2008
*minna you hear mir, annoy her and you'll feel her wrath!*

i wanted to post in pdf, but i realised you couldnt re-host it anywhere :/
so i stuck to putting it in bitmaps, plus i go "white blind" so i like colour behind text. lol as long as i'm happy with it, then i dont normaly care XD as long as its "easy" to read, then ppl just have to be happy with what you've chosen (i'm so inflexable, ne ^^;;;)

oh, how on earth did you find out about the game details behind Tora-tora??? i typed that in, and all i got was a war-movie!!! i knew it was like junken, and it was played behind a screen, lol but i didnt know it was played with their whole bodys!!! so thanks for putting a note in for that, becuase i couldnt find anything on it!!
>_<

Jun 25, 2010 5:14 AM

Jun 2010
My fav is "Futari no Toshizo"! Souji is being his usual self, twisting Hijikata-san's words around. xD And Saitou is just seriously cute (serious+cute)!

Listened to the drama in Saitou ver of Bakumatsu Kafusho yesterday. ^_^

P.S What's "Arakajimeyaku Tokuten" and "Onsei Soukyoku shuu" about?
Jun 25, 2010 1:04 PM

Oct 2008
Futari no toshizou is one of my faves too X3 that and "consume but dont be consumed" XD where sano and heisuke try and drink saitou under the table inorder for him to stop lecturing him XD

Onsei Soukyoku shuu on the other hand, is a mixture of a "history" talk from toshi's P.O.V and soundclips of the cast with background music from the game X3 one of my favorite albums!! (mainly as i get to listen to toshi for over an hour XD)

Arakajimeyaku Tokuten, came with a Limted edition ver of one of the games X3 its got about 6 mini dramas on it ^_^ i think it came with PS2 Limited ed disc

Jun 27, 2010 1:31 AM

Jun 2010
Saitou lectured and lectured and in the end he forgot all about it the next day. Poor Sano and Heisuke. ~.~

Another fav of mine is the Taketori Onigatari(?). Kazama-hime LOL! He requested for such weird things. =_= Amagiri's mustache...

Ooh, I get it now. I saw the names before but I didn't know how to to read.

Arakajimeyaku Tokuten > 限定版特典
Genteihan Tokuten > 予約特典

+1 from Hakuouki Junsouroku :
薄桜鬼 巡想録限定版特典ドラマCD「鶴のお礼参り」
-HainekoJun 27, 2010 1:37 AM
Jun 29, 2010 11:56 AM

Oct 2008
thanks a lot Haineko for the new cd name X3 I’ve added it to the list X3
heheh i LOVE the radio drama XD especially when Toshi blames saitou being poisoned because kazama made him try his food, even tho he was the one who said to poison it XDDD

Sep 19, 2010 11:32 PM

Apr 2007
Question... is Saitou's and Heisuke's song in the Shita album the only ones that have them sing?
Sep 20, 2010 5:14 AM

Oct 2008
hi there xKiYoMiNaTiONx, Hai sadly those are the only two songs that are "sung" by them :(

pity isnt it, for saitous is really quite nice T^TV

Sep 24, 2010 6:15 PM

Jun 2010
A new one. Heheh. xD
Hakuouki 随想录PSP限定版特典Drama「幸运のわらしべ长者」

Is this a talk-show-ish CD or drama track? O_o
Hakuouki - アニメ店長- コラボレーション DJCD - Trip to Komiket

P.S Moar drama tracks coming with Reimeiroku! <3
Normal ver. comes with 特典 ドラマCD「暁天に见る阶」
Limited edition ドラマCD「龙之介の肝试し」 AND 特典 ドラマCD「暁天に见る阶」 (unsure)
-HainekoSep 24, 2010 6:28 PM
Sep 25, 2010 7:58 AM

Oct 2008
omg thank you for the track names!!!! *worships* i shall add them to the list! but omg i cant believe how many there is! im especially looking forward to hearing the "test of courage" drama xD

as its listed as Furoku, it means its a gift that comes with the "item" so i would have thought it'd come with the magazine :3

"The word "furoku" means gift items that are not for sale in stores"

cant wait! as for 鶴のお礼参り! xD i love Saitou and his "bird" noise xDDDD and the fact they trap heisuke in the door xD not to mentions toshis idea of a "trap" XDDD

Sep 26, 2010 3:29 AM

Jun 2010
They wedged Heisuke in the door just to stop Kazama from shutting it. Cruel! ><

The post at the HSK community mentioned that the track coming with Sylph includes Chizuru? Maybe we'd get to hear some real interaction between her and the shinsengumi for once xD
Sep 26, 2010 1:53 PM

Oct 2008
aw that'd make a change, i know the "anime" drama's may have chizuru in them (thanks to play aisa description) but it'd be nice if she did interact with them, as her CD was quite a let down ;_; pity it didnt it litterly only had chizuru in it T^T

Sep 29, 2010 11:47 PM

Jun 2010
Yep. Only Chizuru telling us how she spends her day. =(

According to Hakuouki's site, there would be Kondo+Sannan ver and Yamazaki+Shinpachi ver for Bakumatsu Kafusho.

Hakuouki Zuisouroku PSP Drama「幸运のわらしべ长者」was kinda disappointing cause its features mainly Shinpachi and Kondo-san? Not that I have anything against them but there was so lil Souji.. T_T
Sep 30, 2010 6:17 AM

Jun 2010
Lol! My comp auto changes the traditional characters into simplified ones. I'm used to both so I didn't noticed that it changed. XD

As for「十五夜花」it was pretty short...almost 13 minutes.
Brief summary:

IMO it's pretty light...and thank goodness they actually speak to Chizuru instead of talking to air like the game drama CDs. :3
Oct 1, 2010 6:08 PM

Jun 2010
I think its awesome to be able to read Jap! I sure wished I could! I can read Chinese and thus the kanji bits but sometimes it means something totally different from Chinese.
e.g. 大丈夫 would be daijoubu while in CH, it literally means "Big Husband" O_O"

I love the Souji+Saitou scenes too! xD
Its always very interesting when those 2 are together.
Oct 21, 2010 9:29 PM

Oct 2010
-GundamCrazy- said:
omg thank you for the track names!!!! *worships* i shall add them to the list! but omg i cant believe how many there is! im especially looking forward to hearing the "test of courage" drama xD

as its listed as Furoku, it means its a gift that comes with the "item" so i would have thought it'd come with the magazine :3

"The word "furoku" means gift items that are not for sale in stores"

cant wait! as for 鶴のお礼参り! xD i love Saitou and his "bird" noise xDDDD and the fact they trap heisuke in the door xD not to mentions toshis idea of a "trap" XDDD

siighhh i wish i can understand jap ): but hearing about the 鶴のお礼参り sounds epic O:
Oct 22, 2010 3:39 AM

Oct 2008
hehe it IS epic!!!

there will be a translation up for it towards the end of the month (as im determined to get it all translated!)
im just busy with writing S3 for the club for halloween at the mo >:3

cant wait to finally get it on the club tho, as its one of my faves! >XD

Dec 9, 2010 6:15 PM

Oct 2010
im really curious from reading the spoilers hahahah ! whats Chizuru Yuukai Jikenchou about? O:
Dec 9, 2010 7:24 PM

Jun 2010
lylmaxi said:
im really curious from reading the spoilers hahahah ! whats Chizuru Yuukai Jikenchou about? O:

It's been awhile since I listened to this CD so it may not be 100% accurate. ><

It started of with Shinpachi rushing off to his patrol...he bumped into Yamazaki. After Shinpachi left, Yamazaki saw someone suspicious but that person ran off. Yamazaki reports this to fukucho.
Some interaction between the shinsengumi...then there's this new taishi who seems to be hanging around Chizuru alot lately. They are wary of him but they decided to watch first. When the fukucho and the others are at shimabara...Heisuke comes running and says that Chizuru has been kidnapped. They go save her and Sano-san was the one who took down the suspicious guy.

Hope this helps a little. ^^
Dec 9, 2010 8:01 PM

Oct 2010
ah thank you so much :D
Dec 17, 2010 11:47 PM

Jun 2010
Fukucho-dono, a new name to be added. ^^
アニメ「薄桜鬼」ドラマCD ~星夜の想い~

P.S. Has anyone heard the new 'shop specials' yet?
They are out and floating around.
Dec 18, 2010 2:54 AM

Oct 2008
Otsukari-sama haineko ^.^V

havent heard them yet ^^;
been a bit destracted with writing D:

is the "ghost story" one as good as it sounds?! o.o
more test of currage isnt it xD

i wanted kaiden banashi ;^;V

Dec 18, 2010 8:29 AM

Jun 2010
Writing? o.o
I just remembered my unfinished FF. Dx

Test of Courage was ok-ish. Funny and interesting but IMO not as good as futari toshizo/cranes revenge.

星夜の想い- very good for hearts broken by season 2...healing powah! Every shinsengumi mem is in it, except Sannan-san(?)...Kondo-San is in it. ^^
Heisuke suggests that they hold a tanabata matsuri. They divided jobs for the preparations.

One of the tracks features Hijikata-San and Souji. They reminisce about the good ol days.
Jan 4, 2014 6:07 PM
Jan 2014
Hi! I was just wondering if you know where I can read anymore translations. I actually like them better than the actual show. Super funny and light and the best part is there is no DEATH. I've been looking all over the place for translations because I can't understand japanese :( I wish I could....
Jan 5, 2014 12:59 AM

Oct 2008
Hi! wow been awhile since anyone wanted translations! i do still translate them, did you read all the ones on our club? if so, is there any that your wanting to read?

Jan 13, 2014 7:14 PM
Jan 2014
Hey! Yay, you got back to me! Did you hear about the movie coming out?? Pretty excited for that too! As for the translations, I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right place because the only one I found on this site was the "two toshizou" one on the first post. Did you translate any others?? If not, then I don't want to bother you because translating must be a lot of work! But thank-you! :)
Jun 18, 2016 3:35 PM
Jun 2016
I'd love to read other translations also, the only one I can see is the Futari no Toshizou one. However some post appear to have been deleted in this thread... where more translations in them...?
Apr 4, 2017 1:39 AM

Oct 2008
Omg i was never notified that anyone was replying to this thread o_o omg im so sorry.
I have translated lots and the internet has deleted lots :l

If theres a drama u want translations for, let me know and i can give you my translations and the audio for the drama if you do not have it :)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» How to make your own Shinsengumi Haori

-GundamCrazy- - Nov 22, 2010

10 by -GundamCrazy- »»
Jul 17, 2015 4:07 AM

» Hakuouki Goodies

StarRisa - May 4, 2010

4 by xRebirthofRosax »»
Jan 15, 2013 6:33 PM

» Musouroku CG

-GundamCrazy- - Sep 27, 2012

0 by -GundamCrazy- »»
Sep 27, 2012 2:14 AM

» Hakuouki released in the US

harari24 - Jul 9, 2011

0 by harari24 »»
Jul 9, 2011 8:49 AM

» Okits Souji b-day

StarRisa - Jun 8, 2011

1 by -GundamCrazy- »»
Jun 25, 2011 9:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.