Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 7, 2022 10:06 PM
Apr 2022
Ao ashi was one of the most followed anime of the last season and it has a lot of potential material to adapt. Yet they didn't announce any second season after some months the last episode aired. In italy we usually say "c'è qualquadra che non sa" WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GUYS BEHIND THIS PRODUCTION. WE WANT A SECOND SEASON, SHOW SOME LOVE FOR THIS SHOW.
Ps ao ashi> blue lock (the first 5 episodes)
Nov 7, 2022 10:17 PM
Sep 2020
Iam in for second season
Nov 7, 2022 10:22 PM
Jul 2018
Bruh! thread's title... n I thought they officially announced Ao Ashi S2.

+ How can we help you?
removed-userNov 7, 2022 10:26 PM
Nov 7, 2022 10:23 PM
Apr 2020
Ao Ashi is so clear of Blue Lock, football is everything for me and I hate it that they show a wrong picture of the beautiful sport. Ao Ashi is so fking realistic and I'm so excited for what happens next. I didn't read the manga and won't be but I hope that Aoi gets an injury and I wanna see how they handle that bc that's a big part of being a footballer.
Nov 7, 2022 11:24 PM
Aug 2018
Yesssssss the best soccer story getting a second season woooop
Nov 8, 2022 12:02 AM
Dec 2021
Stop making a bait thread dude. Ao Ashi is really good but no need to compare it to other animes it'll only make chaos.

But patience people, we will get it. Second season is going to be lit.
Nov 8, 2022 8:43 AM
Feb 2022
I am done waiting so i read manga and gosh that was one of the best decisions of my life, i knew nothing about football before i watched ao Ashi it's an amazing manga/anime for beginners/experts, if you don't want to wait then you should read manga.

Nov 9, 2022 6:32 AM
Jul 2018
Ale054 said:
Ao ashi was one of the most followed anime of the last season and it has a lot of potential material to adapt. Yet they didn't announce any second season after some months the last episode aired. In italy we usually say "c'è qualquadra che non sa" WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GUYS BEHIND THIS PRODUCTION. WE WANT A SECOND SEASON, SHOW SOME LOVE FOR THIS SHOW.

I don't think it was one of the most followed but it surely deserves it

Eh già c'è qualquadra che non cosa
Nov 9, 2022 6:40 AM
Apr 2022
WigoSas said:
Ale054 said:

Beh vedi instagram, telegram, classifiche settimanali e cavolate varie se ne parlava dappertutto ovviamente non ai livelli di spy x family, love is war e tutto il resto. Però conta che essendo durata la programmazione anche tutta l'estate nel frattempo(tra aprile e settembre) ha raccolto un bel pubblico
Nov 9, 2022 6:53 AM
Jul 2018
Ale054 said:
WigoSas said:

Beh vedi instagram, telegram, classifiche settimanali e cavolate varie se ne parlava dappertutto ovviamente non ai livelli di spy x family, love is war e tutto il resto. Però conta che essendo durata la programmazione anche tutta l'estate nel frattempo(tra aprile e settembre) ha raccolto un bel pubblico

Riusciva a malapena a entrare nella top 10 di primavera, in estate è stato abbastanza ignorato. Ovviamente molte persone hanno iniziato a guardarlo dopo commenti di varie persone sulla qualità di Ao Ashi, ma tutto ciò abbastanza tardi e comunque non riuscendo a scavalcare gli anime dell'estate. È un peccato perché merita tanto, e poi migliora tantissimo nelle prossime saghe
Nov 9, 2022 6:57 AM
Apr 2022
Sicuramente non arriverà mai alla popolarità di haikyuu ma se facessero più stagioni molta gente si accorgerebbe di ao ashi e lo vedrebbe. Quindi è questione di tempo, vediamo un po' con sta seconda stagione e speriamo che arrivi presto
Apr 13, 2:28 PM
May 2021
I just finished the first season and I would love to get a second one. Relating to blue lock, it's hard to decide which one is better since the stories are so different, but the characters are what make blue lock better to me.
Apr 24, 11:59 AM

Nov 2012
i was thinking the other day how badly I want a s2 of this anime, this thread sucks tho because I thought there was an announcement lol, should've named it something else
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 2, 2022

136 by Animeniac1 »»
Apr 25, 4:07 PM

» Will hana and ashito fall in love?

Weebhpk - Jun 25, 2022

16 by axou12 »»
Apr 22, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Sep 24, 2022

225 by Shantanubarman »»
Apr 17, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 28, 2022

56 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 1, 1:41 AM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 7, 2022

148 by _sporsho_ »»
Mar 12, 4:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.