Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 7, 2022 12:59 PM

Apr 2022
In episode 11, kirei sends all assassins to fight against iskandal, resulting in all the assassins' death (I think so?). Fate/zero is my first fate show, so I might be saying bullshit, but wouldn't sending 90% of assassin against Iskandal be smarter?
“I won’t rely on anyone anymore. I don’t care if no one understands.” – Homura Akemi
Nov 7, 2022 1:40 PM
Jun 2021
if you continue to watch the series you understand that it doesn't matter
Nov 7, 2022 2:48 PM

Apr 2021
Not sure if it's ever mentioned in the anime, but in the Light Novel (source material), I believe it was mentioned that the Hassans were pretty untrustworthy and were biding their time for a possible betrayal. With this in mind, it kind of makes sense to sacrifice them to get as much information on the enemy as possible and to tie up any lose ends.
We'Ve StEpPeD iNtO a WaR wItH tHe CaBaL oN mArS
Nov 7, 2022 6:26 PM
May 2019
The Assassins were never meant to pose a legitimate threat to any of the masters. Tokiomi had Kirei summon them as a means of surveillance against the other five masters, and everyone in his group knew this was the plan except, crucially, the Assassins themselves. Were Kirei to keep about ten assassins away from the attack on Iskandar (which was only carried out to bait him into using his noble phantasm) they would get suspicious of both him and Tokiomi and potentially retaliate. The Assassins may be the weakest servants in Fate/Zero, but even just ten of them would pose a threat to Kirei or Tokiomi, especially if Gilgamesh couldn't be relied on to actually give enough of a shit to intervene. Basically, the Assassins had served their purpose and posed a greater liability if left to their devices than if they were all disposed of by Iskandar at once.
Nov 8, 2022 6:50 PM
Sep 2022
The Assassins were just pretty much fodders so I guess Tohsaka just send them as distractions.
Nov 9, 2022 4:36 AM
Mar 2021
salad_farded said:
because fate zero is filled with weird and stupid decisions made by the characters

read the third comment.
Nov 11, 2022 10:09 PM
Sep 2022
salad_farded said:
because fate zero is filled with weird and stupid decisions made by the characters

Ironic that you said that while having Shirou as the PFP.
Nov 12, 2022 5:51 AM
Sep 2022
salad_farded said:
Code-Valhalla said:

Ironic that you said that while having Shirou as the PFP.

not saying that zero is bad, just sayin it does have some silly things
also what about the shirou pfp lol

Dunno, it just feels ironic at that ( and a bit hypocritical ).
Nov 18, 2022 6:17 PM

Oct 2018
salad_farded said:

Seeing a FSN fan and their takes on FZ will always be funny and entertaining to me
Nov 23, 2022 12:53 AM
Nov 2022
Usapz said:
In episode 11, kirei sends all assassins to fight against iskandal, resulting in all the assassins' death (I think so?). Fate/zero is my first fate show, so I might be saying bullshit, but wouldn't sending 90% of assassin against Iskandal be smarter?
Usapz said:
he doesn't he doesn't think that iskander had such noble phantasm that they couldn't even come out of that, it's feel like they prisoners. kirei and tosaka wanted to scarifice assassins to know what iskander's nobel phantasm is, but they didn't imagine to be like this.

another reason is kieri and tosaka was partner, actully kirei was assistent, kirei wasen't the one who want to get the grail, tosaka was the one, and tosaka its' like had to servent, Archer and assassins, and for get the grail he scarifice the weak one to get every information for what he must do best for next battle, for win the every battle to be last master.
Dec 31, 2022 4:10 AM

Nov 2022
Indeed, it would have made more sense to keep at least several in reserve.

Or is it that Tohsaka wanted Kirei out of the war just in case.

It actually worked against Tokiyomi
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107

More topics from this board

» I'm not interested in the fate series at all but

mydaddy - Yesterday

11 by filthyfrank8142 »»
5 hours ago

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.