Sep 26, 2022 9:51 PM

Jul 2021
Because of bad writing

Sep 26, 2022 11:09 PM
Jul 2018
You're right Annie was forgiven too easily
Sep 27, 2022 6:15 AM
Jul 2022
Annie wasn't even picked to be punished in the anime because whatever she did, eldians did too in the Marley for their survival which was the same reason for Annie too.

That's Isayama didn't create any scene to show her being punished because it would be injustice, what she had done, anyone else would have done the same. She is not an anime.

But outside anime, people feel injustice because Annie killed those character with whom people had related more, if it wasn't Isayama, then he might have killed her later but Isayama has better understanding of justice in the world.
Sep 27, 2022 1:38 PM

Jan 2021
Well if I had to say, I would probably: I couldn’t wait for you to come clear the cupboards But now you’re going to leave with nothing but a sign Another evening I’ll be sitting reading in between your lines Because I miss you all the time So, get away Another way to feel what you didn’t want yourself to know And let yourself go You know you didn’t lose your self-control Let’s start at the rainbow Turn away Another way to be where you didn’t want yourself to go Let yourself go Is that a compromise So what do you wanna do, what’s your point-of-view? There’s a party screaming, do you wanna go? A handshake with you, what’s your point-of-view? I’m on top of you, I don’t wanna go ‘Cause I really wanna stay at your house And I hopе this works out But you know how much you broke me apart I’m done with you, I’m ignoring you I don’t wanna know And I’m awarе that you were lying in the gutter ‘Cause I did everything to be there by your side-ide So when you tell me I’m the reason I just can’t believe the lies And why do I so want to call you (Call you, call you, call you) So what do you wanna do, what’s your point-of-view? There’s a party screaming, do you wanna go? A handshake with you, what’s your point-of-view? I’m on top of you, I don’t wanna go ‘Cause I really wanna stay at your house And I hope this works out But you know how much you broke me apart I’m done with you, I’m ignoring you I don’t wanna know You Oh-oh oh-oh-oh I don’t know why I’m no-one So, get away Another way to feel what you didn’t want yourself to know And let yourself go You know you didn’t lose your self-control Let’s start at the rainbow Turn away Another way to be where you didn’t want yourself to go Let yourself go Is that a compromise So what do you wanna do, what’s your point-of-view There’s a party screaming, do you wanna go? A handshake with you, what’s your point-of-view? I’m on top of you, I don’t wanna go ‘Cause I really wanna stay at your house And I hope this works out But you know how much you broke me apart I’m done with you, I’m ignoring you I don’t wanna know
Sep 28, 2022 8:38 AM
Apr 2022
Razrop said:
MunkeeMan said:
No there is nothing wrong with this masterpiece 🤓

this ain't masterpiece nor even close to it.....go check out other anime.....
She killed most of the people inside the wall and our anti-Eren squad just forgives her.......

She was never forgiven, nor was Reiner or any of them. The fact that she killed some of the people inside the wall is but a minor incident when they are currently facing global homocide.
Sep 28, 2022 9:07 AM

Dec 2021
Killing people inside the wall is just a minor insident????
Then what's wrong in killing their people outside the wall???
Make sense in writing bruh......

Sep 29, 2022 4:52 AM

Aug 2020
Still hate her these days. She should've died. No compromise!
Oct 3, 2022 10:52 AM
Oct 2022
Razrop said:
MunkeeMan said:
No there is nothing wrong with this masterpiece 🤓

She killed most of the people inside the wall and our anti-Eren squad just forgives her.......
Aot IS a Master-piece
The greatest anime of all Time
Oct 3, 2022 10:55 AM
Oct 2022
Razrop said:
its what make aot soo superior to Others manga
Its like ww2 when west and ussr forget they're différence and United to fight the axe
Oct 3, 2022 10:57 AM
Oct 2022
Faizanalam1729 said:
Annie wasn't even picked to be punished in the anime because whatever she did, eldians did too in the Marley for their survival which was the same reason for Annie too.

That's Isayama didn't create any scene to show her being punished because it would be injustice, what she had done, anyone else would have done the same. She is not an anime.

But outside anime, people feel injustice because Annie killed those character with whom people had related more, if it wasn't Isayama, then he might have killed her later but Isayama has better understanding of justice in the world.
preach Bro
Thats isayama supériority
Oct 3, 2022 10:59 AM
Oct 2022
CickNipolla said:
all i can really tell you is the writing of aot has never been its strong point. the action, animation (during fights), and intensity if why people love this show. the characters are pretty surface level, and the plot is kinda a mess
WTF are you talking about writting in Aot IS waaaaaaay Superior to Others manga
Oct 3, 2022 11:02 AM
Oct 2022
Beef_file said:
ichikasolos said:

This is difficult but i’ll list some shows but this may be biased, Owarimonogatari S2, Mob Psycho S2, Steins Gate and the Classroom of the Elite light novel Y1 and Y2, also Attack on Titan S3 P2.

Classroom of the elite is just a 13 yr old's drama fantasy.
its an insulte to Aot to be compared to those garbage
Oct 3, 2022 7:42 PM
Feb 2022
Bacharel-Assad said:
Beef_file said:

Classroom of the elite is just a 13 yr old's drama fantasy.
its an insulte to Aot to be compared to those garbage

True (character limit).

Aot was only shit(imo) right at the ending. Classroom of the elite was more or less shit throughout. My cousin forced me to watch it, but I got so bored that I dropped it right before the last episode of S1
Oct 4, 2022 11:57 AM

Dec 2021
Bacharel-Assad said:
Razrop said:

Aot IS a Master-piece
The greatest anime of all Time

In your dreams??? ohh yess..... It's masterpiece in your dreams......

Oct 4, 2022 12:16 PM
Nov 2019
Who the fuck said she was forgiven? Holy shit do ya'll not even fucking think or something, they're working together to fight a common enemy much bigger than themselves, the world is quickly getting stomped to death, the majority of the continent will be nothing but rubble and footsteps within days, they're on the clock and don't have time to start getting into debates about shit they've done 4 years prior, shit that is ultimately pointless in comparison and cannot be changed in ways that would help current events. That back and forth in the forest was about as much proof as you can get that no one has forgiven each other, jean punched reiners face in for christ sakes and you think they've all just forgiven each other? So apparently cause no one brings it up (why would they cause they've already seen annie do it) they're all hunky dory oh so happy sunshine and rainbows with each other now and will go off to the pub for a pint with each other when it's all done? Fuck off, none of those conversations were even about forgiveness and never even ended in that direction, I swear 90% of the people complaining about the shows story at this point have severe illiteracy
JJ_joseOct 4, 2022 12:24 PM
Oct 10, 2022 1:17 AM
May 2022
they def forgave her to quickly it kinda reminds me of how in Naruto there always an excuse as to why Sasuke is literal human trash and they keep making up reasons as to why he's redeemable when the truth is he's garbage scum. that's basically how Annie is scum that gets a free pass because "the power of friendship and love".
Feb 28, 3:22 PM
Mar 2023
he was too biased towards her
Feb 28, 3:28 PM
Mar 2023
Reply to carlthecreator
they def forgave her to quickly it kinda reminds me of how in Naruto there always an excuse as to why Sasuke is literal human trash and they keep making up reasons as to why he's redeemable when the truth is he's garbage scum. that's basically how Annie is scum that gets a free pass because "the power of friendship and love".
@carlthecreator but sasuke realized his mistakes in the end and unlike that b*tch annie he didnt killed his own friends (tho he tried but they didnt died) and after everything ended he kept protecting village , remained away from his family .... on contrary ..this girl annie didnt even bothered apologizing and said she would commit those crime again if she had too , too insensitive and sasuke lost his family but annie , she got everything in the ends even her fam, a too rushed bf , respect ....not fair !!
( i dont stan sasuke tho , not a fan )
Feb 28, 3:36 PM
Mar 2023
Reply to Razrop
@Razrop exactly , isayama killed eren for killing outside people , who used to killed inside wall people for whole century (not talking bout numbers bc for century they killed almost same people which eren killed in a day ) but spared annie , who's not even apologetic for her deeds ,neither lost anything dear to her instead got more ppl to cherish like her too rushed bf ..
people say isayama got justice .. but here i find loopholes !
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.