Forum Settings
Forums

Straight guys, is a girl being a fujoshi a red flag?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 4, 2022 11:52 PM

Jan 2013
@Memore You understand nothing. More importantly, that wasn't even directed at you, so get lost. You won't get another reply.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Oct 4, 2022 11:57 PM

Feb 2021
LostSpectre said:
@Memore You understand nothing. More importantly, that wasn't even directed at you, so get lost. You won't get another reply.

You QUOTED ME here, so it was a REPLY to ME.

No, I understand all, thanks for worrying. Don't be so rude to people whom you don't know.
MemoreOct 5, 2022 12:02 AM
Oct 5, 2022 12:03 AM

Sep 2019
I don't like it, but it isn't a dealbreaker. I'm not particularly comfortable or interested in yuri and yaoi shows, but that doesn't mean those who do should have much of an influence on me.
Oct 5, 2022 12:07 AM

May 2021
well as long as she loves me and does the shipping jokingly. I wouldn't mind in fact I would appreciate her culture
Oct 5, 2022 12:10 AM

Feb 2020
Idk it looked fun in wotakoi lol.
But at the very least i don't care
AdampkOct 5, 2022 12:20 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Oct 5, 2022 1:11 AM

Mar 2021
I said "I don't know", but I'm personally fine with it as long as they don't get too crazy. If they tell me about a cute little ship they have here and there, that's not so bad.

Oct 5, 2022 1:56 AM

Sep 2020
Dunno, I've never met one irl. Coming across a girl who likes anime is a rarity by itself over here, and even then all they seem to watch are battle shonen and shojo rom-coms.
Oct 5, 2022 2:01 AM

Jul 2012
TinaTunaTina said:
Like someone else said men can brag about all the time how hot lesbians are don't get why girls cant enjoy their bl lol. I'm enjoy bl myself but I dont ship characters that are obviously straight or don't go well together and I sure don't force anyone to listen to me rant about my ships or force the idea upon anyone. Most you hear me is squeal about how cute this couple is in this manga I just read.
A person of culture.

I agree. I’m a 100% straight woman who first discovered BL in my teens. Back then, I definitely was a cringy fujo but thankfully 2007 didn’t give me a platform to rant about it to other people and I of course kept it a secret from friends and family. I’m almost 30 now and I still look at ship art (who doesn’t?) some M/F, some M/M and read the occasional BL manga but it’s not my whole personality. I’ve always liked series with a mainly male cast because I like men (big shock). Badass females are cool but if I’m looking up smut it’s of the men.

Oct 5, 2022 8:48 AM

Oct 2020
I don't really care.
Was never a deal breaker.
Oct 5, 2022 3:36 PM

Aug 2019
bucciaratiest said:
Memore said:
Yeah, the point still stands. Bi men exist.

Yes, you are right. I am also bi.

They can also like BL genre.

To be fair, the poll allows for a varied range of answers and one of them echoes your sentiment, but the question feels misguided to me. I appreciate having someone feeling similarly. I was expecting to just get slandered.
Oct 5, 2022 3:40 PM

Jan 2021
Dont know man I dont even have any experience with non fujoshi girls ether.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Oct 5, 2022 3:51 PM

Dec 2015
Like you would ever declined Kanbaru coming after you.

Oct 5, 2022 4:14 PM

May 2020
Probably doesn't matter but if she had absolutely cursed tastes and that's all she wants to talk about that's not exactly a green flag either. At this stage of my life I'm more curious about where the fujoshi's obsession with BL comes from more than passing judgement.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» who do you think is the best isekai mc and who is the worst ?

ame - 4 hours ago

21 by nishant0 »»
2 minutes ago

» How do you feel about Serial Experiments Lain?

Je-suis-lui - 2 minutes ago

0 by Je-suis-lui »»
2 minutes ago

» Who are your allies in the anime industry/community?

Catalano - 9 hours ago

21 by Lucifrost »»
10 minutes ago

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed? ( 1 2 )

BuddhaIsBetter - Apr 22

55 by CosmicGirl08 »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Your favourite romance ( 1 2 )

Jackson_rajkumar - Yesterday

82 by Tsunega21 »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.