Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 19, 2022 12:16 PM
Dec 2021
Hey! I'm a huge fan of tournament arcs in anime or tournament animes! Please tell me some tournament animes you know so I can add to my list! :D Any anime is welcome here. Well known or not so well known, it's fine! I love tournaments such as fighting tournaments or card duel tournaments or monster taming tournaments. Thanks! :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 20, 2022 7:47 PM
Sep 2016
Hey if you like tournament arcs,
there is The God of highschool, enjoyable anime about martial arts (special abilities) in ring is not best one but animation of fighting scenes is good.
Then there is Food wars which is tournament anime but not in fighting but in cooking. Its really good and i think that you ill enjoy that.
Then I can recommend Kill la kill its really good it doesnt have that many tournaments scenes but when does its really good and enjoyable to watch.
Well then I have 2 echi tournament fighting with special abilities anime Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry and Gakusen toshi Asterisk, fine shows that you maybe will enjoy.
And lastly I have Monster anime called Monster strike anime adaptation of popular game it is average/fine but if you like monster taming animes you will probably enjoy that :)
Well thats all for now that I can think off. Hope you will find something interesting :)
Aug 21, 2022 4:13 PM
Dec 2021
Thank you so much for the recommendations! I'm not a ecchi fan so i'll skip those but the rest imma add them to watch next! Thank you so much buddy! :D Also monster strike definitely added too! :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introductions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

imperlast - Jun 14, 2010

1415 by KokoroEnoMesseji »»
Mar 26, 8:21 PM

» Mecha Manga

PlasticRobot - Feb 23

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 23, 7:05 PM

» Recomend any manga and i will read it!!

Tamurax - Feb 2

2 by Fauzy_Weliady »»
Feb 5, 7:15 PM

» Guys, check my paintings - Tribute to Makoto Shinkai

mufarari - Jan 13

1 by Tamurax »»
Feb 2, 7:36 AM

» I need manga

Charizardexbb - Jan 28

0 by Charizardexbb »»
Jan 28, 6:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.