New
Apr 21, 2022 1:00 AM
Sep 2020
I hope this one-shot get OVA or Special Episode anime adaptation
Sep 13, 2022 5:25 PM

Aug 2019
Ayako_Rose said:

Are you kidding? The one-shot is absolutely horrible there's literally no real demand for it; most fans hate Near and he gets most of the focus in the one-shot, so that's an automatic reason not to bother producing it. Plus everything else is really mediocre too; we didn't even get see C-Kira's face in the actual chapter, the Japanese Task Force was boring as usual, and the shinigami only appeared for like 5% of the chapter.
May 18, 2023 6:39 AM

Dec 2020
Early_Morning said:
Ayako_Rose said:

Are you kidding? The one-shot is absolutely horrible there's literally no real demand for it; most fans hate Near and he gets most of the focus in the one-shot, so that's an automatic reason not to bother producing it. Plus everything else is really mediocre too; we didn't even get see C-Kira's face in the actual chapter, the Japanese Task Force was boring as usual, and the shinigami only appeared for like 5% of the chapter.
So negative! While it probably won't happen as there isn't much demand for new Death Note, I think it was still fun and well done. 
May 18, 2023 9:04 AM
Jul 2018
I wouldn't mind a short chronicle with Death Note: Short Stories. The C-Kira and the a-Kira Story that are affiliated with Near would be great to see. Especially leading up to the a-Kira one-shot, where at this point Near is visibly exhausted taking up the L mantle. Would certainly give Near a chance to develop more when it comes to the anime. Not very likely to happen but maybe one day!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death Note Oneshot Chapter 1 Discussion

radiantfire - Feb 10, 2008

46 by Tsunamii_ »»
Aug 11, 2022 7:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.