Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 18, 2022 12:18 PM

Jun 2016
Okay, I always wanted to give Fairy Tail a chance because I liked Erza (which changed to me liking Lucy now actually lol) and the from the anime openings it looked nice asf. Im currently on chapter 127 (around the conclusion of the Laxus Battle Royale thing) and my main question is what is up with the fights in this series? For example, Erza would literally get wrecked and be incapacitated then the next minute she is back in the battle and uses the EXACT same moves that she lost to the first time and some how beats the enemy flawlessly despite deadass being weaker at first and already beat up prior. Same goes for which ever good guy/main cast fights an enemy. Like what is up with that?
Jan 18, 2022 12:25 PM

Jan 2009
its the power of friendship and power of belief trope did you miss reading their thoughts and memories while down? it gave them some hysterical strength or adrenaline rush i guess
Jan 18, 2022 12:28 PM

Jun 2016
deg said:
its the power of friendship and power of belief trope did you miss reading their thoughts and memories while down? it gave them some hysterical strength or adrenaline rush i guess

Ohh yea, you're right. A lot of my friends and other people that told me about the series said its all about the power of friendship but I thought they were just exaggerating. So is the entire series going to be like this? or is it going to get worse?
Jan 18, 2022 12:30 PM

Jan 2009
teejaay00 said:
deg said:

Ohh yea, you're right. A lot of my friends and other people that told me about the series said its all about the power of friendship but I thought they were just exaggerating. So is the entire series going to be like this? or is it going to get worse?

yes its going to be like this until the end
May 24, 2022 4:08 AM

Nov 2019
Fairy Tail´s problem is mostly in the final arc
the first half of Fairy Tail has Nakama power but it wasn´t overused until later

As for Erza keep getting back up that problem has been fixed in the canon sequel also Mashima has nerfed the friendship

in the canon sequel

Natsu doesn´t get a emotional power boost except in one chapter and it was handled better
Erza gets Zero Emotion power boosts all she does is some friendship speeches but nothing appears from it Unlike the original series

Mashima likes strong female characters that´s why Erza was written like this in the original series She´s the Female *Zoro* of Fairy Tail universe of being the strongest female warrior

If you are still reading Fairy Tail I recommend skipping the final arc to avoid disappointment

Unless you want to read that arc but with not much expectation

But since you like Lucy I think you will like her more in the sequel and the character development she keep getting

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aoo-kun »»
May 4, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.