Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 8, 2010 11:32 AM

Nov 2009
A place you can test your moves with other combatants.
ax3manApr 19, 2010 8:22 AM
"The loser beating the gifted genius with sheer willpower. Now would that not make for an exciting match?"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 8, 2010 7:24 PM

Jul 2009
*Small blood-red fox walks in and turns into a woman*

Okay, let's see if I've gotten rusty or not. Time to warm up a little.

*Starts weaving through training dummies, slashing with claws and throwing kicks alternatively*
Apr 12, 2010 9:51 PM

Nov 2009
So Onimasuta has already begun recruiting people eh? Nothing to worry about just yet
"The loser beating the gifted genius with sheer willpower. Now would that not make for an exciting match?"

Apr 13, 2010 11:14 AM

Mar 2010
hohoo, i'll surpass you yet, Takaharu, so be on watch...

i think i should train myself, care to duel, "Spirit Detective" Takaharu?

Apr 13, 2010 1:06 PM

Nov 2009
you want me to help you get stronger? hmph, well, i think i'll show you how large the gap between our powers really is. *an extreme gust of spirit energy blasts from my body* Get ready, Onimasuta!
TakaharuApr 14, 2010 7:25 PM

Apr 14, 2010 10:45 AM

Jul 2009
*Dodges random debris from spirit energy blast*

Go Onimasuta-sama! Show them how real demons fight!
*Cheers from the sideline*
Apr 15, 2010 8:34 PM

Mar 2010
*grins smugly*
where are all the other spirit detectives? i guess my organization is more powerful than yours! ho ho hooooo! itgives me a boost in strength t see thatim in the lead!

*cracks knuckles ominously*
les do this

Apr 15, 2010 8:37 PM

Nov 2009
*instantly appears infront of you* SPIRIT PUNCH *punches you in the stomach while my fist is coated with my spirit energy making it more dense and powerful*

Apr 15, 2010 8:40 PM

Mar 2010
*takes the punch like a man*
hugh!
*suck in stomach to grab your whole arm*
merry go round!!
*spins around rapidly*

Apr 15, 2010 8:45 PM

Nov 2009
*blasts spirit energy from my palm that's in your stomach to losen your grip releasing me* ugh *falls and regains my balance*

Apr 15, 2010 8:48 PM

Mar 2010
heehee....5!!!

demon rush combination!!
* charges spirt energy and rushes at you with a flurry of fist*

Apr 15, 2010 8:58 PM

Nov 2009
*makes a barrier from my spirit energy* you're going to have to do better than that, Onimasuta. *jumps back to keep distance*

Apr 16, 2010 1:19 PM

Mar 2010
4!!!!
*storm clouds gather*
hah, a barrier? earth control!
*rocks under you raise to grab your feet*
here i come!! demon strength combination!!
*rushes at you*

Apr 16, 2010 1:26 PM

Nov 2009
I can beat you standing still!
*Shoots a rapid fire scatter of spirit energy from my palms*

Apr 16, 2010 1:30 PM

Mar 2010
*blasts hit me and i burst into flames*
(echo voice) heh, you must be holding back still. be careful not to get beaten before you can release your true power! golem release!!
*rock golem grows from the ground*
golem: ugghhhhh....3!!!!
*leaps at you*

Apr 16, 2010 1:34 PM

Nov 2009
If your the king of demons then there's no hope for them

*shoots spirit energy from my feet until i break free and fly high above the training grounds*

RAPID PUNCH 1000!
*rains 1000 spirit energy beams from the thousand punches i did while i was in the air*

Apr 16, 2010 1:39 PM

Mar 2010
*golem is obliterated, flames shoot up on a hill and i appear*
he was one of the good ones, too, such a shame. but its okay, a golem in exchange for the chance to best you in combat is fine by me. 2!!!!
*storm worsens, lightning begins to strike*
i cant believe youve let me release my spell....i even counted down for you!
now its time to end this, hell bats summon!!
*lightning strikes the ground and a flock of hell bats rise from the ground*
now! ATTAAACK!!!!

Apr 16, 2010 1:40 PM

Mar 2010
ax3manApr 16, 2010 1:46 PM

Apr 16, 2010 1:50 PM

Nov 2009
Your storm is nothing compared to mine!

*Spirit energy rapidly rotates around my right arm*

Don't underestimate it due to it's small size.

HAH!

*Punches towards the bats and my spirit energy tornado engulfs and destorys them*

Your minions are no match for me, fight me yourself!
*Jumps at you*

Apr 16, 2010 1:58 PM

Mar 2010
so you're really small takaji? HA! i've heard I'M the biggest there is! hohooo!!
its over for you...1!!!!!!
*sky turns red*
theres no turning back now...the sky is red with the blood of all the demons that have ever sacrificed their bodies to me...and it gives me STRENGTH!!!
dark energy wave!!!
*black energy issues from my mouth towards you*
ax3manApr 19, 2010 8:22 AM

Apr 16, 2010 6:05 PM

Nov 2009
Not good! *combines 20% of my demon energy with my spirit energy to make a shield significantly decreasing the damage but it still breaks through*
*flies back and lands*
...*wipes blood from bottom lip*
that was the first time i've seen that. seems like you've learned some new tricks in the past 10 years. not bad, but if that was your very best, then abandon hope!

Apr 17, 2010 2:23 PM

Mar 2010
huh.....best?....BEST!?....you havent even seen a fifth of my strenth!
but now...its time to release my second level of power...here goes!!
0....Zeeeeeroooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*body transforms from average sized demon into an 8 foot beast*
(much deeper voice) ughhhhhh...i haven't released this much power in a while! it'll be difficult not to kill you, now. alright, now its time for you to step up your game, you've been holding out on me, but youre gonna have to power up if you want to stand a chance against me now!!!!
*assumes ready stance*
ax3manApr 19, 2010 8:24 AM

Apr 17, 2010 2:51 PM

Jul 2009
*struggling for breath*

"The combination of their energies is suffocating... Even from so far away, I can barely breathe or stand. Now that Onimasuta-sama has leveled up, the fight will soon end. But I have to get out of here before I get destroyed!"

*Runs off in fox form in opposite direction of the battle*
Apr 18, 2010 11:12 AM

Mar 2008
*a figure appears in between the woods,and stares at an enormous area of land with no end supposed to be a battle field*
"woooow this is big,!! so this is the training and combat area? hugh? i can´t see anyone! :("
*decepcionated decides to continue walking away from the deep forest and inside the training area, after 3 minutes walking she can apreciate 2 figues moving at high speeds, but can´t really distinguish what they are, decided and curious, she starts walking to that direction, but something suddenly catches her attention and stops*

"hugh? whats that? "
*a cute small blood-red fox was running to her direction and stopped in front of her.*
"oooh!!! so cute!!!, hey little one, are u lost?"
*she bended down and extnded her hand to reach the fox*
AaYaApr 18, 2010 12:48 PM

Apr 18, 2010 4:54 PM

Jul 2009
*looks at woman suspiciously, but smells her hand anyway*

"I'm not lost, half-breed child. Are you? The battle going on down there is pretty brutal and young ones shouldn't be so close. Can't you feel the conflicting energies?"
Apr 19, 2010 8:07 AM

Mar 2008
*staring at the little fox with amazement*
"ooh, so u are a real demon, now i see..."
*silent... thinking*
"yeah , sure i can feel the conflict, but anyway, that doesn´t mean they are going to hurt us, the battle is between them right?"

Apr 19, 2010 8:28 AM

Mar 2010
*hears chatting in the distance*
oh? i see...my spirit energy is really that pressurized? hmm....
*takes deep breath and pulls energy in*
ok, the pressure should be a bit better now, just observe from where you are and you shouldnt feel anything too unpleasant.
*turns toward takaji*
i'll give you a few seconds to ready yourself for my Dark Zero spell's release....

Apr 19, 2010 1:10 PM

Nov 2009
you're a fool Onimasuta. If you power down then you will most likely die.

I was saying a prayer for you so that your afterlife may not be all too miserable
*switches from spirit energy to demon energy*
30%!
*Eyes turn yellow and hair becomes maroon with some brown in it*
I'll TRY and make it painless
*Blasts towards you with high speed and crashes you into a mountain*

Apr 19, 2010 5:03 PM

Jul 2009
*eyes the battlefield cautiously*

A battle between two fighters as powerful as they are could result in a backlash of spiritual or demonic energy that could rip lesser beings to shreds. While that might not happen, it still takes skill and willpower to be able to be even this close. You are quite good yourself to be able to stand, Mia-san.

Obviously, Onimasuta-sama would never hurt us on purpose. However, the more powerful the attacks, the bigger the risk of a backlash. Even the best of fighters can't have perfect control of their auras.

*Shakes head in dismay* He is even risking himself to keep us safe by powering down some. People may say that demons have no hearts, but no one could ask for a better king than he.

*Raises voice* Don't worry about us, my lord, we can take care of ourselves! You just keep on fighting and don't hold back. We believe in you!
Apr 20, 2010 8:21 AM

Mar 2008
*impressed, watching the battle and watching the 2 figures fighting each other*
"wow, this is pretty awesome!! i think i´ll stay here and watch the battle, who knows maybe i´ll learn something interesting, "
*talking directly to Yoko"
"this big guy you call "my lord" seems very strong right?, do u know him?

Apr 20, 2010 10:17 AM

Jul 2009
*lets out a coughing bark meant to be a laugh*

That "big guy" is the king of the Underworld, Mia-san, and you'd do well do stay in his good books. Even a half-demon like you would be accepted if you show loyalty and strength. And how I know him...

*Transforms into a tall human woman with a cloak and pulls down hood to reveal fox ears*

I am one of his squad captains.
Apr 20, 2010 12:07 PM

Mar 2008
*impressed staring at Yoko´s new appearance*
wow!! you are pretty awesome! i thought you where just a tiny fox *laughing*
"so he is what they call "the devil" right?* wow! that´s cool! i can see him with my own eyes, is he as bad as they say?"
*Smiling with amazement to Onimasuta-o.O*
"The thing is i´m not interested in being in the "dark side" , that´s not justice
AaYaApr 20, 2010 3:20 PM

Apr 20, 2010 10:33 PM

Jul 2009
Don't be so quick to judge us demons, Mia-san. You even have some of our blood in you. Rejecting your heritage just because of some preconcieved notions of demons would be such a waste.

Not all demons are evil, just as not all humans are good. Shensui, for instance; he caused one of the greatest threats to all of existence, and he was human.

Then take a look at Onimasuta-sama. He put his life in danger by powering down so as not to hurt us. A kinder person I have never met. If he is considered the worst of the worst, then all the other beings in the universe would be saints.

Besides, after the Makai Tournament, Onimasuta-sama has been working to get the realms of the three former kings to live peacefully together. And it is working. Not all we do is evil. Our way of life is just...different than the other races.
Apr 21, 2010 8:04 AM

Mar 2010
*from inside giant rock*
hmm..well said "fox fox" (hehe)
*rock explodes and i come out dusting off my shoulders, riddled with battle scars*
of course, compressing energy is slightly different than powering down...my power didnt decrease as much as it would have if i had just powered down, but i underestimated takaharu none the less...

looks like you were just waiting for the perfect opportunity. well it wont happen again! ha!!
*i run at you, raising my hand in the air*

Apr 21, 2010 11:28 AM

Mar 2008
*processing information, crossing her hands*
"...hmmm, .......hm.....hmmm"
*takes a look at onimasuta and then at Yoko*
"i see, i see..., so not all demons are bad..., sorry for the judgement, it´s the first time i see good demons, i´m used to the bad ones i always kill in the human world.
You really care about your master right? i can see it in the way you speak of him."
*smiling at Yoko with intrigue, revealing a concealed but clear smile*

Apr 21, 2010 3:59 PM

Nov 2009
Onimasuta. Give up. I'll give you this chance to live and fight another day. Just walk away.

Apr 21, 2010 8:12 PM

Jul 2009
*Sits on floor in a huff*
Some demons just give us bad names. I swear, if I went around trying to kill all of the idiots in this realm alone, it would take me a lifetime.

*Looks over Onimasuta, eyes shining in admiration*

There are few people in this world who can gain my complete respect, and he is one of them.

*Looks at Takaji with a bit of a scowl*

I may not show it much, but Takaji-san isn't so bad...for a spirit detective. The man is fair for the most part, and strong when it counts most. If I had to pick someone to be the head of the spirit detectives, I woudl still choose him. Grudgingly, of course.
Apr 21, 2010 9:52 PM

Nov 2009

*snickers that soon turns into a burst of laughter*

And that's a wrap. I don't intend on taking this any further.

*powers down*

i don't like sitting idle for too long, otherwise i might get rusty. I've never been to 100%. i want to face someone that forces me to try my best. and you are not that person...(yet)
Good fight, i guess.

Apr 21, 2010 11:20 PM

Jul 2009
*tries to hide disappointment*

Well that was anti-climactic, but it showed me that I need to work on my own control. It shouldn't have been so difficult for me to stand by the fight.

*Quietly to self* Maybe some meditation will help me control my energies better...*Sits in lotus position on floor and begins to hum a tuneless song*
Apr 22, 2010 6:45 AM

Mar 2008
*sights with disappointment*
"the battle finishes here?" oohh....

Apr 22, 2010 7:14 AM

Mar 2010
*shrinks back into smaller demon form, then human form*
that was a great excersize "Spirit Detective" Takaji...its been a while since i've had that much fun sparring. We'll have to battle again sometime...*eyes flicker*
demons! back to your home!! this fight is over...for now.
*thousands of previously cloaked demons appear and begin flying back to their places of origin*
youre pretty tough, yoko, you too mia...all the added spirit pressure caused by my demons, and you both could withstand it....all right then, i think its time to get back to my throne and have a nice nap...
*I evaporate into the air*

Apr 22, 2010 11:46 AM

Nov 2009
now, would it had been appropriate for your Onimasuta to die in a simple training warm up? i'll kill him in some more fitting circumstances. well either way, i've got some paperwork that needs to be done back in spirit world. Souls won't judge themselves.

Apr 23, 2010 1:33 PM

Jul 2009
*continues meditation and aura begins to build around her in a thick red cloud*
Apr 23, 2010 1:44 PM

Mar 2008
*looks down and sees yoko meditating*
sorry to disturb Yoko, i have to go now, it was a pleasure to meet you *smiles* i hope we see each other soon *walks away and waves her hand*

Apr 23, 2010 1:50 PM

Jul 2009
*gives Mia a quick nod without breaking concentration*
Apr 25, 2010 8:23 PM

Jul 2009
*Starts expanding and contracting aura in a cycle before she stops humming and the aura all but disappears*

Okay, that is enough meditation for now. Let's try a little target practice.

*Bites hand, letting blood seep out, which turns into bullets, hitting random targets.*
May 2, 2010 7:25 AM

Sep 2009
Szec walks onto the feel and lazily, "Heeyyyy. What's there to do heeeree? It's booooriiing."
May 2, 2010 12:11 PM

Jul 2009
*looks away from targets*

It seems like the new minion of the Demon King has arrived...

*Pulls down hood*

I'm Yoko Kitsune, Squad Captain for Onimasuta-sama.
May 2, 2010 12:15 PM

Sep 2009
Szec stares at here and laughs. "Hahaha! Don't call me a minion. And why should I care about who you are?"
(just trying to stay in character as best I can, don't like it tell me)
May 2, 2010 12:23 PM

Jul 2009
Whatever. One of the responsibilities of my position is to help the new recruits to adjust. I tried, but if you refuse, it isn't my problem.

(Don't worry about it. You're supposed to be completely nuts; if you started acting sane on me, that would worry me. ^_^)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Wanna watch Yuyu Hakusho?

Takaharu - Apr 15, 2010

6 by Takaharu »»
May 22, 2012 11:59 AM

Sticky: » Ability Registration

Takaharu - Mar 29, 2010

25 by Dynamicentree »»
May 21, 2012 10:31 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation

Takaharu - Mar 29, 2010

36 by Dynamicentree »»
May 20, 2012 2:49 PM

» Trouble in Paradise ( 1 2 )

ax3man - Sep 8, 2010

62 by Takaharu »»
Dec 15, 2010 9:30 AM

» Spirit realm Training grounds ( 1 2 )

Takaharu - May 3, 2010

85 by Takaharu »»
Oct 20, 2010 10:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.