Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 1, 2021 9:12 AM

Mar 2018
I tend to stay away from genres or animes such as Death Parade. But this show is in my range of shows that I do watch but maybe just on the border of the shows that I don't watch. Emotions. I don't want to mess with certain ones sometimes when I watch a show. I like to feel excitement, happiness, anticipation. But, feelings of sadness, wanting, love? yeah maybe not. I don't like to mess with that. So it really took me on a ride and I think I may have enjoyed it a bit.

lola_
lola uWu
Nov 1, 2021 9:20 AM
Jul 2020
I think this anime was really good.
Toxic fans:- using the anime list of the user to criticize his opinions on a different anime.

If you cannot tolerate others taste delete your mal account☮️.
Nov 1, 2021 9:49 AM
Sep 2021
I remember before I watched the anime I came across the opening for death parade at the time I thought it was a fun anime so I watched the show and it was completely the opposite took me by surprise but still enjoyed it.
Nov 1, 2021 9:58 AM

Mar 2018
Deku_kamado said:
I think this anime was really good.

Yeah it's pretty good I enjoyed it as well!
lola uWu
Nov 1, 2021 9:58 AM

Mar 2018
Watermelon364 said:
I remember before I watched the anime I came across the opening for death parade at the time I thought it was a fun anime so I watched the show and it was completely the opposite took me by surprise but still enjoyed it.

I LOVE THE OPENING! I usually don't enjoy most openings but this one is definitely in my books.
lola uWu
Nov 1, 2021 2:12 PM
Dec 2020
lola_ said:
I tend to stay away from genres or animes such as Death Parade. But this show is in my range of shows that I do watch but maybe just on the border of the shows that I don't watch. Emotions. I don't want to mess with certain ones sometimes when I watch a show. I like to feel excitement, happiness, anticipation. But, feelings of sadness, wanting, love? yeah maybe not. I don't like to mess with that. So it really took me on a ride and I think I may have enjoyed it a bit.

lola_

>Doesn't want to feel sadness or other negative emotions watching anime
>Has watched Devilman Crybaby
Nov 1, 2021 3:15 PM

Mar 2018
Paharo05 said:
lola_ said:

lola_

>Doesn't want to feel sadness or other negative emotions watching anime
>Has watched Devilman Crybaby

yeah that show took me by surprise too I honestly wasn’t expecting that one either. But this show did hit my feels way more.
lola uWu
Nov 1, 2021 3:26 PM
Dec 2020
lola_ said:

lola_

Also, I have a question. The shows you don't usually like are the ones wich make you feel some of those emotions or the ones wich do it and also don't have a happy ending or a positive message?
Nov 1, 2021 3:33 PM

Mar 2018
Paharo05 said:
lola_ said:

lola_

Also, I have a question. The shows you don't usually like are the ones wich make you feel some of those emotions or the ones wich do it and also don't have a happy ending or a positive message?

well maybe I worded my statement weirdly, it’s not that I don’t like those shows, I just don’t usually head for those shows as a first choice if that makes sense. like I wouldn’t know what show gives a happy ending or positive message unless I spoil it for myself. Like those things you honestly don’t know unless someone also tells you as well. Most of the shows i watch or have watched i knew very little about to start with. All I know is the synopsis on MAL and that’s it. So like I dunno sport animes i usually watch those because I can kind of relate to them and sports are fun to me. And I tend to choose those show because like I said I know about sports. But I don’t know what also comes with the sports anime that’s the surprise.

So to summarize i have no clue what kind of message a show will give me unless I’m told by someone or I somehow guess what it will give me. And I know for some shows it can be obvious if that makes sense. I don’t want to sound like that person who only sticks to one thing haha. also I may sound a bit contradicting in that statement but hopefully it makes sense.
lola uWu
Nov 1, 2021 5:50 PM
Aug 2020
It is a masterful moral philosophical show. It certainly hit pretty hard sometimes, but I liked it that way.
Nov 1, 2021 6:27 PM

Mar 2018
RoyalGodyssey said:
It is a masterful moral philosophical show. It certainly hit pretty hard sometimes, but I liked it that way.

I agree definitely one to remember.
lola uWu
Nov 1, 2021 6:32 PM
Dec 2017
now thats when you know an anime is good

Nov 1, 2021 9:41 PM
Aug 2021
lola_ said:

lola_

This show is a masterpiece for me.I like animes which are emotion rollercoaster. This was such a beautiful depiction of life (from ppl who never lived). The last few episode were amazing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2015

597 by Seraschi »»
May 1, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2015

215 by Seraschi »»
Apr 26, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2015

450 by Seraschi »»
Apr 26, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2015

840 by sxrpente »»
Apr 23, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2015

663 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 4:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.