Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 1, 2021 9:29 PM
Oct 2015
judging from one of the reviews it seems this manga changed its ratings to target kids?
and then turned into some weird revenge quest? is this true? has anyone read enough ahead to confirm?
Jan 29, 2022 9:44 PM
Jan 2015
I read this chapter 39 so far and i don't think it is targeted towards kids. There are some wholesome moment thou, Children do act like children sometimes, even if you are child soldier.

BUT it's far from targeted toward kids. As an adult, i'm afraid to read chapter 48 (it have r*ape and it will give you depression so skip that chapter).

---------------------------------
Edit:
I would actually prefer targeted toward kids than the shit which actually goes down. I was just going thorough synopsis of volumes and i just don't want to read anymore.
IsekaiNekkoJan 29, 2022 10:03 PM
Mar 14, 2022 1:13 AM

May 2010
IsekaiNekko said:
I read this chapter 39 so far and i don't think it is targeted towards kids. There are some wholesome moment thou, Children do act like children sometimes, even if you are child soldier.

BUT it's far from targeted toward kids. As an adult, i'm afraid to read chapter 48 (it have r*ape and it will give you depression so skip that chapter).

Edit:
I would actually prefer targeted toward kids than the shit which actually goes down. I was just going thorough synopsis of volumes and i just don't want to read anymore.
Could you point me to the site where you read the synopsis of the future vols? I am also deliberating on whether to continue after like 54 chaps. I am all for dark stuff but it's just so... amateurishly distateful in this manga.
Mar 14, 2022 9:30 AM
Jan 2015
novurdim said:
IsekaiNekko said:

Edit:
Could you point me to the site where you read the synopsis of the future vols? I am also deliberating on whether to continue after like 54 chaps. I am all for dark stuff but it's just so... amateurishly distateful in this manga.

here : https://j-novel.club/series/marginal-operation

More topics from this board

Poll: » Marginal Operation Chapter 88 Discussion

Juicyfruit_se - Feb 11, 2023

3 by Beatnik »»
Aug 5, 2023 7:31 AM

Poll: » Marginal Operation Chapter 62 Discussion

Beatnik - Aug 3, 2023

0 by Beatnik »»
Aug 3, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Marginal Operation Chapter 50 Discussion

Beatnik - Jul 31, 2023

0 by Beatnik »»
Jul 31, 2023 6:56 AM

Poll: » Marginal Operation Chapter 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2017

0 by Stark700 »»
Aug 8, 2017 8:21 PM

Poll: » Marginal Operation Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2017

1 by YueYukii »»
May 18, 2017 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.