Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 23, 2021 3:59 AM
Apr 2020
Can someone recommend me anime based on my list if you have time to do so and rate my taste.(I know opinions are subjective but I would like to know others opinions :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 23, 2021 6:02 AM
Nov 2019
Slitherz said:
Can someone recommend me anime based on my list if you have time to do so and rate my taste.(I know opinions are subjective but I would like to know others opinions :)
kinda overrated but decent overall
Aug 11, 2021 9:31 PM
Nov 2020
rate my taste plz.

Also I want a recommendation based on my list and taste.
FOXXtslAug 11, 2021 9:37 PM
Aug 12, 2021 12:08 AM

Apr 2019
Very shittaste.
Aug 17, 2021 8:33 PM
Aug 2014
Slitherz said:

Some really bad favorites (don't know why Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest is your favorite one of that genre when there are better ones). Also don't know why erased is on there. Suprised Vinland was on your list along with a couple (based on your favorites and what not). Manga list is lacking. Overall decent taste when taken as a whole.

As for recommendations... I have a couple.

Recommendation:
-Any isekai (overlord, etc...)
- Terror in resonance (similar art to one of your favs)
-D gray man anime and manga if you like it (have a feeling you will like it if you like ao no exorcist and if you can stay with it/ a really good manga up there with hunter x hunter if you stick with it)
-soul eater (art is weird but it has it moments and some similar with d gray man and ao no exorcist)
- Monster (if you like death note then you most likely will like this)
- Vinland saga manga (noticed you watch the anime but not the manga itself)
- if you like vinland saga then any of the top mangas (beware that some of those should only be read at certain points) like berserk, kingdom, vagabond, etc...
-romance animes ( not my element so ya)
-steins; gate zero (erased/ steins; gate anime)
-Tower of god manga
-berserk

I mentioned this previously but I think this needs its own slot. I am def a simp for berserk but I think everyone should read this at least once if they can stomach it tbch. Most people love this or become addicted to this if they read it. It is also really iconic. I noticed that you have jojo in your list and you must know about "Is that a jojo reference" meme but in this case .... I generally think most manga def references it of how iconic it is. Black clover references it at one point and there is good evidence for it. Plus if you are a soulsborne fan... ya.

I have other ones but this is a good start.
ThePrimordial26Aug 20, 2021 3:33 PM
Aug 20, 2021 11:13 AM
Oct 2020
Slitherz said:

Wut bruh? Db super better than Z? One punch s2 better than s1? Why the fangirls influenced your vote on Demon slayer? Overall your taste is strange, with a good amount of shitaste
Aug 20, 2021 9:37 PM
May 2020
Rate my taste too plzz
thanks
Aug 21, 2021 3:17 AM
Oct 2020
Good taste, plus i can see you're a man of culture (Miru Thights)
Apr 17, 2023 2:49 AM
Apr 2020
I havent really watched anime or read manga in ages but i finally read beserk after 2 years, and my god is it good i can only commend you for recommending it to me.
Apr 30, 2023 4:09 PM
Jan 2022
Slitherz said:
I really like your taste in anime. It is pretty simple, yet they are all good animes. It is mainstream in taste, but thaey are all good. I can't explain why but looking at your list makes me happy. I have a few recommendations here. I lean towards slice of life more often than not.

The case study of vanitas
Absolute duo
Blood blockade battlefront
forest of piano
kamisama kiss
kono oto tomare
love you baby
my little monster
Nanbaka
Rozen maiden
Sabikui Bisco
Soul eater
Tanaka kun is always listless
welcome to demon school Iruma kun
black cat
Inuyasha
Mobile Suit Gundam: the witch from mercury
sweetness and lightning
engaged to the unidentified
a certain scientific accelerator
oshi no ko
school babysitters

22 anime... I hope this helps a bit😊
May 23, 2023 7:58 PM
Dec 2011
If you value the opinion on your taste ask those who have an "Affinity to You" higher than 70% - 80%. I value the opinion of those who consider Mirai Nikki, Another and Tokyo Revengers bad anime around 5/10 (6 if good enough). Is there someone???
You can install MALgraph v4 (also the name of the club on MAL) and see how your scores compare with MAL's community.
DreamingGhostMay 23, 2023 8:03 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introductions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

imperlast - Jun 14, 2010

1415 by KokoroEnoMesseji »»
Mar 26, 8:21 PM

» Mecha Manga

PlasticRobot - Feb 23

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 23, 7:05 PM

» Recomend any manga and i will read it!!

Tamurax - Feb 2

2 by Fauzy_Weliady »»
Feb 5, 7:15 PM

» Guys, check my paintings - Tribute to Makoto Shinkai

mufarari - Jan 13

1 by Tamurax »»
Feb 2, 7:36 AM

» I need manga

Charizardexbb - Jan 28

0 by Charizardexbb »»
Jan 28, 6:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.